Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Not that active

Go down 
+3
Egaro
Kool Kat
Raqumine
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Raqumine
Observer
Observer
Raqumine

Registration date : 2008-10-20

Not that active Empty
PostSubject: Not that active   Not that active EmptyNovember 3rd 2008, 9:17 am

Hey guys, i really hate to say this. But im not really going that active that i used to be. We have lost tons of users, and this site just dosn't feel like it used to be when i first joined. So i am not quitting, but i probably won't be on a lot. Im sure some of you guys understand this, and i know some of you are clueless. None of you really knew me, but hey, thats fine with me. If you wish to contact me still, you can either PM me ill try to check it. Or you can email me in the email k1ng1896@aim.com. I will be viewing this forum mostly, and if i feel like everything is straitend out, i might come back. Thank you for this forum, and i wish this didn't have to be this way. So here it goes. Your forumer,
Raqumine
Back to top Go down
Kool Kat
Vanguard
Vanguard
Kool Kat

Registration date : 2008-08-31

Not that active Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not that active   Not that active EmptyNovember 3rd 2008, 9:22 am

why is every1 saying
oh this forum is not what it used to be?
things change.. obviously... :face: just go with the flow mate, its a website.

anyway, sorry 2 see you become less active, i didnt really no u, but hey im just a innocent bystander =D
hope you decide to become active again.
Back to top Go down
Raqumine
Observer
Observer
Raqumine

Not that active Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not that active   Not that active EmptyNovember 3rd 2008, 9:24 am

Kool Kat wrote:
why is every1 saying

anyway, sorry 2 see you become less active, i didnt really no u, but hey im just a innocent bystander =D

Because its not what its used to be. I could care less about the theme and that stuff. But what im talking about is everyone yelling at everyone, everyone being mean to each other, and everyone even being rude to mods. When i joined there was none of that.
Back to top Go down
Kool Kat
Vanguard
Vanguard
Kool Kat

Not that active Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not that active   Not that active EmptyNovember 3rd 2008, 9:29 am

i see.....
maybe politics is getting to everyones head. XD
ah well.
anyway, enjoy your life outside of social interneting.
Back to top Go down
Raqumine
Observer
Observer
Raqumine

Not that active Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not that active   Not that active EmptyNovember 3rd 2008, 9:32 am

Did i say i was quitting? No, i am merley not being very active. So i will still be here from time to time, just not really posting or interacting. And no, i will guarantee you its not pollitics.
Back to top Go down
Kool Kat
Vanguard
Vanguard
Kool Kat

Not that active Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not that active   Not that active EmptyNovember 3rd 2008, 9:34 am

relax bro.

geez all i sed was enjoy ur life outside of social interneting. i didnt say , oh coz ur quitting enjoy ur outside social life.
anyway, im off its late here.
Back to top Go down
Raqumine
Observer
Observer
Raqumine

Not that active Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not that active   Not that active EmptyNovember 3rd 2008, 9:35 am

Um i didn't really mean that in a harsh tone, sorry if it was delivered as that.
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

Registration date : 2008-01-26

Not that active Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not that active   Not that active EmptyNovember 3rd 2008, 7:05 pm

It's always hard to tell over the internet. XD

I want so badly to fix all this--but there's no way if no one wants to cooperate and post for the sake of posting, for the sake of making friends, for the sake of having fun--not for the sake of bugging the staff to be a mod or just constantly yearning for it.

The users are more important to this forum than the staff, and I really wish you'd realize that. CPP needs good users, and I think each and every one of you as a good user, and I know you all can change.

'Tis Mental Project Arctic. ;)

Anyway, Raq, we'll see you around. :) And maybe, just maybe, if we bring ourselves back up, you'll have reason to want to come back.
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

Registration date : 2008-02-05

Not that active Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not that active   Not that active EmptyNovember 3rd 2008, 9:36 pm

Raq!!!
i know you but you probably have completely no clue who i am.
lol you should be cuz im not the famous *hides in the corner and continues to chew on thumb*

anyways, i see you post great post and topics! you just never seem to spam. not even one useless post.
great to have you here. and i do see a lot of changes from when i joined and quit and coming back. a big difference.

i just hope umm.... this forum will go back to wat it is and everything will get better!
P.S. be active or i keel you! :P
Back to top Go down
Chargers
Vanguard
Vanguard

Registration date : 2008-09-01

Not that active Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not that active   Not that active EmptyNovember 3rd 2008, 10:34 pm

Oh ok well try to stay as active as you can!
Back to top Go down
Little Claus
Super-Human
Super-Human
Little Claus

Registration date : 2008-08-20

Not that active Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not that active   Not that active EmptyNovember 4th 2008, 1:33 am

man sorry to see you leave
Back to top Go down
Raqumine
Observer
Observer
Raqumine

Not that active Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not that active   Not that active EmptyNovember 4th 2008, 8:47 am

Egaro: Yes if things change i will defiantly be more active.

KW: I know who you are, thank you for complimenting my posts =).

Chargers: Ill try

Bones: Im sorry to see me leave too.
Back to top Go down
GuaNloNG.
Sidekick
Sidekick
GuaNloNG.

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Not that active Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not that active   Not that active EmptyNovember 4th 2008, 8:51 am

Raqumine wrote:
Kool Kat wrote:
why is every1 saying

Because its not what its used to be. I could care less about the theme and that stuff. But what im talking about is everyone yelling at everyone, everyone being mean to each other, and everyone even being rude to mods. When i joined there was none of that.

Yep. That's why I haven't been online much - it just has no 'feeling'...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Not that active Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not that active   Not that active Empty

Back to top Go down

Not that active
Page 1 of 1