Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guitar Hero 4: World Tour!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

Guitar Hero 4: World Tour! Empty
PostSubject: Guitar Hero 4: World Tour!   Guitar Hero 4: World Tour! EmptyNovember 3rd 2008, 8:21 pm

The old thread from July died in September, but this game is now out anyways.

Of all the Guitar Heroes, this one will have to be my most favorite one!

It has drums, vocals, and a guitar with a lot buttons stretching down the neck.I am ready for a challenge, and this is going to have sweet songs! :P

Vocals: Just hook up the mic. and start singing!It can't be anymore obvious.Try out your voice skills and see if your a good singer. ;)

The Drums: They have 3 snares and 2 elevated symbols with a foot pedal, this is going to be awesome.The harder you hit the drums the louder the note, sweet!

Guitar: You don't need to buy this one(if you already have an older one), but the guitar coming out for GH4: World Tour will have frets that spread across the entire neck of the guitar for solos or different locations of gameplay along with touch-sensitive buttons to make the slide-notes and fast picking easier! :D

The entire set will cost around $190.

New Mode: Battle of the Bands!
If you buy the full kit, you will be able to play up to 8 players(2 bands - 2 guitarists(or 1 guitarist and 1 bass), 1 drummer, and 1 vocal) in Battle of the Bands!

Gameplay:
-You can record your own songs, plus you can upload them see other people can play it(Xbox360, PS3, and Wii only)!
-You can create your own characters and guitars.
-They have over 80 setlist songs (not including bonus) + afew battles
-A lot of awesome music
-All songs will not be remade by the GH Company, the actual copies of the songs will be used and even afew live versions!

If you want more info go to: http://guitarhero.com

The game has been released on October 26th, 2008 - 2 days after Club Penguin's anniversary and it came out for the Wii, PS2(I'm getting it for PS2), PS3, and Xbox360.I want it to come out for PC too, but that is not yet confirmed.

Good news for you GH fans with the Wii!You will now be able to download songs on the Wii.Even better news, you can download more songs than ever before!

All Videos Removed - Game is now out

Game Cover Artwork: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/4c/Guitar_Hero_World_Tour.jpg

The game will cost $50 for me(PS2) because I can't play online or download songs(but I have that record studio plus 2 guitars incase someone comes over), and $60 for the PS3, Wii(look it up - might be $50), and Xbox360.

I'm getting this game without a doubt in afew days! :D
Back to top Go down

Guitar Hero 4: World Tour!
Page 1 of 1