Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CPP Presidential Election

Go down 
+21
tntclay
Thunder
Snow Bunny
Divine.Emin
Giatekla
magicNASRI
KingdomDarkII
Matty Matt
Little Claus
AlterBlade
twisted.cane
Ninja Elf
Green Puffle
iWaddle
Chub 777
CrazyCatoon
Saint Chaos The Hedgehog
Ketchup Wasabi
Iced8383
*I.Bros.*
Triton
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Triton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Triton

Registration date : 2008-07-01

CPP Presidential Election Empty
PostSubject: CPP Presidential Election   CPP Presidential Election EmptyNovember 6th 2008, 12:25 am

THIS IS FOR FUN. THERE IS NO GOOD REASON TO LOCK THIS DOWN.
Well, since the staff apparently dodged my thread about this I'm just going to make it. I will not be running.

CPP Presidential Election Cpp_pr10

Welcome, to CPP's first presidential election. Here we will decide the "CPP President".

Info
This rape will be opened to all the public. All you must do is fill out the form at the bottom of this thread. The way we will do this event is myself and 3 other election organizers (To sign up to be a organizer please fill the form below, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RUN) will choose from the applications 8 nominees.

Out of those 8 they will be given a week to campaign and then the organizers and I will again pick the top 2 and they will move on to the election. They will be given another week to campaign and then at the end you the people will vote on the President spot.

The way of voting for that has yet to be decided. The winner of the race will possibly after I talk to the staff get a custom rank with " CPP President" on it. You might get some other prizes as well.

Election Organizers will help in setting up the election as in advertising, helping the nominees, keeping a eye on the campaigning and so forth.

Applications

Application for a Nominee spot:

Code:

1. Why should you be picked as President
2. Why are you different from everyone else. ( In a good way)
3. Are you deserving of being CPP President, please explain.
4. Please list reasons and expierence on why people should vote for you.
5. List how you could help being the CPP President.
6. Please list your views on CPP.
7. Pick a name for your Political Party. ( Not Democrat or Republican)

Application for Election Organizer:

Code:

1. How could you help in organizing this election.
2. Why you should be a organizer.
3. Would you be commited into this election if chosen.

Applications In
12 Ghost
Spoiler:
Ice8389
Spoiler:
Virus Ghost
Spoiler:
Crazy Catoon
Spoiler:
Chub777
Spoiler:
Ninja Mod
Spoiler:
Chao
Spoiler:
Matty Matt
Spoiler:
Bones
Spoiler:
Kingdom Dark II
Spoiler:
Oggy9
Spoiler:
Giatekla
Spoiler:

Nominees

Election Organizers

1. Triton 13 (Me)
2. Snook

Hope you guys will enjoy this as much as me.

Last edited by Triton 13 on November 10th 2008, 8:45 pm; edited 19 times in total
Back to top Go down
*I.Bros.*
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
*I.Bros.*

Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: CPP Presidential Election   CPP Presidential Election EmptyNovember 6th 2008, 12:35 am

1. Why should you be picked as President: Because Im mature, funny and I would have a great time =)

2. Why are you different from everyone else. ( In a good way): Um.....Emoctions..?

3. Are you deserving of being CPP President, please explain. I dont get it :S

4. Please list reasons and expierence on why people should vote for you. Im funny,mature,smart, and I would help cpp and have a great time +)

5. List how you could help being the CPP President. Just Being a great person...

6. Please list your views on CPP. What...?

7. Pick a name for your Political Party. ( Not Democrat or Republican) Ice Cream
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CPP Presidential Election   CPP Presidential Election EmptyNovember 6th 2008, 12:36 am

1. I could help tally up the votes, Inform Nominees whats going on and anything else that needs to be done that I can do :)
2. In real life, I'm really organized, in an OCD Way XD
3. Yeah sure, I think this will be fun. :)
---

If I don't get accepted, I'll run for Pres. XD
Back to top Go down
Triton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Triton

PostSubject: Re: CPP Presidential Election   CPP Presidential Election EmptyNovember 6th 2008, 12:39 am

Alright, Snook your in after reading your post a bazillion times. 12 Ghost to keep up with your application I'll put it under your name on the front post.
Back to top Go down
Iced8383
Exemplar
Exemplar
Iced8383

Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: CPP Presidential Election   CPP Presidential Election EmptyNovember 6th 2008, 12:43 am

1. Why should you be picked as President. Because I'm ready for the job, and err...yeah. Also because I get along with the majority of the users and staff.
2. Why are you different from everyone else. ( In a good way) Because I have the uncanny ability to negotiate well...
3. Are you deserving of being CPP President, please explain. Yes, because I'm just fit for the job (how come nothing pops into my brain in a split second?).
4. Please list reasons and expierence on why people should vote for you. Because I'm usually the one that's in the middle of fights, but I don't really notice that...
5. List how you could help being the CPP President. By keeping the forum going through the tough times...
6. Please list your views on CPP. It's a good place, but could use some improvement.
7. Pick a name for your Political Party. ( Not Democrat or Republican) Video Game
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CPP Presidential Election   CPP Presidential Election EmptyNovember 6th 2008, 12:45 am

I get to vote still, right?
Back to top Go down
Triton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Triton

PostSubject: Re: CPP Presidential Election   CPP Presidential Election EmptyNovember 6th 2008, 12:46 am

Snook of Fall wrote:
I get to vote still, right?

Yep Yep. I'll give more info out as things get moving.
Back to top Go down
Iced8383
Exemplar
Exemplar
Iced8383

Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: CPP Presidential Election   CPP Presidential Election EmptyNovember 6th 2008, 12:48 am

Wait, do the Nominees get to vote?
Back to top Go down
Triton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Triton

PostSubject: Re: CPP Presidential Election   CPP Presidential Election EmptyNovember 6th 2008, 12:49 am

Ice8389 wrote:
Wait, do the Nominees get to vote?

Yea, just like the real election.
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: CPP Presidential Election   CPP Presidential Election EmptyNovember 6th 2008, 1:07 am

I can count up votes, i am very very active, i will help out with everything other people dont understand. i will not pick my friends to be the president. i will be fair to everyone.

i think i should be a organizer because i am very organized. i think i can help out a lot organizing this eletion too!

i will be commited into this eletion no matter wat. i would make sure everyone has fun while respecting each other =]

i really wish i can be an organizer. thanks!
Back to top Go down
Triton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Triton

PostSubject: Re: CPP Presidential Election   CPP Presidential Election EmptyNovember 6th 2008, 1:39 am

Ketchup Wasabi wrote:

I can count up votes, i am very very active, i will help out with everything other people dont understand. i will not pick my friends to be the president. i will be fair to everyone.

i think i should be a organizer because i am very organized. i think i can help out a lot organizing this eletion too!

i will be commited into this eletion no matter wat. i would make sure everyone has fun while respecting each other =]

i really wish i can be an organizer. thanks!

Umm, sorry KW, yours was really good it's just the grammar and your past reputation. You always have the chance to run for president. ;)
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

PostSubject: Re: CPP Presidential Election   CPP Presidential Election EmptyNovember 6th 2008, 1:48 am

the reason i want to be an organizer is because im quite sure i cant become a president...
hey i always send in apps and none of them ever worked....

anyways.... ahh..... no chance? can i just try?
but seriously english is a complete new language to me. learning to speak it in 2 years is very great already. i have my grammar fixed in the following one. i really want to become one!

I can count up votes, I am very active, I will help out with things other people don't understand and I will try my best in everything. I will not pick my friends to be the president or cheat in any way. i will be fair to everyone.

I think I should be a organizer because i am very organized. I think I can help out a lot organizing this eletion too!

I will be commited into this eletion no matter what. I would make sure everyone have fun while respecting each other

actually nvm watever bye
P.S. i dont get it what is so bad about my past reputation?
Back to top Go down
Saint Chaos The Hedgehog
Digintary
Digintary
Saint Chaos The Hedgehog

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: CPP Presidential Election   CPP Presidential Election EmptyNovember 6th 2008, 1:48 am

For starters im a kind person most of the time and im honest
Well I'm the only one here that takes things seriously yet still be naive
Well no actually more people deserve it more than i do but im hoping vyou'll look into your hearts and look past my faults
I'm experienced in keeping a forum clean. Also I stay on here 24-7 so i can keep track of hackers and spammers and report them asap
I could help others without the fear of getting banned again like on mccp
I think its the most wonderful, impressive forum on the face of the internet
Hedgehogs
Back to top Go down
Triton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Triton

PostSubject: Re: CPP Presidential Election   CPP Presidential Election EmptyNovember 6th 2008, 1:53 am

KW, please just take what I said and move on. I don't want to have to start a flame war in this thread. PM if you really need to talk.

Virus you have been added on front page.
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

PostSubject: Re: CPP Presidential Election   CPP Presidential Election EmptyNovember 6th 2008, 1:55 am

alright
i apologize for wat i said
Back to top Go down
Triton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Triton

PostSubject: Re: CPP Presidential Election   CPP Presidential Election EmptyNovember 6th 2008, 1:56 am

Ketchup Wasabi wrote:
alright
i apologize for wat i said

It's cool. ;) Care to run for president, you have just as good as chance as everyone else.
Back to top Go down
CrazyCatoon
Super-Human
Super-Human
CrazyCatoon

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: CPP Presidential Election   CPP Presidential Election EmptyNovember 6th 2008, 4:29 am

1. Why should you be picked as President - Because I'm very cool 8) (I'm also smart :D )
2. Why are you different from everyone else. ( In a good way) - Well, I actually understand that this isn't a moderator application, for one XD
3. Are you deserving of being CPP President, please explain. - I'd say so. It's really up to the voters though, isn't it. :)
4. Please list reasons and expierence on why people should vote for you. - I wo,n the smart award, I'm a good member of the community, I'm happy, helpful, and would really like this job.
5. List how you could help being the CPP President. - Well, I would be more than happy to help new users around, but, generally, you wouldn't see an absolutely massive change in me.
6. Please list your views on CPP. - I love CPP. It's one of the few forums that draw me in.
7. Pick a name for your Political Party. ( Not Democrat or Republican) - Um, CrazyCatoonican? Catoonat? Crazyan? I'll think I'll have CCican. :D
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: CPP Presidential Election   CPP Presidential Election EmptyNovember 6th 2008, 4:45 am

I will do lots of stuff.
I am well....unquece (however you spell it)and I will do lots of GREAT things *booing*No seriously I will do stuff like erm....*people throws pies*put spam to 0%!*people become good again*And yeah I am different beacause I will promise you....GOOD STUFF *cheering*
Yes,quite indeed.I am very good and trustworthy.
*McCain voice*To the United States of Clubpenguin,I will lower spam by 60%,I will bring back the credits system,I will have lots more threads,make the credit shops one credit per making them and..........100 *cheering*credits to everyone!!!!
*read above*
It's very un-clean and swear filled for 9-12 year olds.I'd rate it a 2/10 at this state.
Domopeng
Back to top Go down
iWaddle
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
iWaddle

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: CPP Presidential Election   CPP Presidential Election EmptyNovember 6th 2008, 6:16 pm

1. Why should you be picked as President: Because I'm that good looking mod!
2. Why are you different from everyone else. ( In a good way) Because I'm funny!
3. Are you deserving of being CPP President, please explain. Yes, because everybody loves me. :P
4. Please list reasons and expierence on why people should vote for you. I'll give you all infractions!! (JK)
5. List how you could help being the CPP President. What can we do?
6. Please list your views on CPP. Awesome.
7. Pick a name for your Political Party. ( Not Democrat or Republican) Tabletox
Back to top Go down
Triton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Triton

PostSubject: Re: CPP Presidential Election   CPP Presidential Election EmptyNovember 6th 2008, 6:18 pm

Alright, I'm updating the front with you three's application.
Back to top Go down
Green Puffle
Super-Human
Super-Human
Green Puffle

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: CPP Presidential Election   CPP Presidential Election EmptyNovember 6th 2008, 6:27 pm

I vote Virus.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Elf
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ninja Elf

Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: CPP Presidential Election   CPP Presidential Election EmptyNovember 6th 2008, 6:29 pm

Because am smart and responsible and can make a change :P

2. Why are you different from everyone else. ( In a good way )
All the reasons above :)

Yes I think I am 8)

I will sneak under your bed a kidnap you if you dont! (JK):face:

Help other people :)

Amazing :mod:

Democrat ;)
Back to top Go down
Triton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Triton

PostSubject: Re: CPP Presidential Election   CPP Presidential Election EmptyNovember 6th 2008, 6:31 pm

Green Puffle wrote:
I vote Virus.

Dude, were not voting yet. Read the thread before you post.

@ Ninja Mod:Alright Added. Good Luck. I said no picking Democrat or Republican choose a different party.
Back to top Go down
twisted.cane
Sidekick
Sidekick
twisted.cane

Registration date : 2008-09-22

PostSubject: Re: CPP Presidential Election   CPP Presidential Election EmptyNovember 6th 2008, 6:37 pm

1. How could you help in organizing this election. I could get people involved (advertising, voting, etc.)
2. Why you should be a organizer. I will be commited and focused on the issues XD
3. Would you be commited into this election if chosen. Yes
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: CPP Presidential Election   CPP Presidential Election EmptyNovember 6th 2008, 6:45 pm

1. Why should you be picked as President: Read the rest of my form to see why, other than I'm a great guy
2. Why are you different from everyone else: Although I have a life, I am very active and helpful
3. Are you deserving of being CPP President: Yep, and you should all know why! :D
4. Please list reasons and expierence on why people should vote for you: Because I'm very well trained on forum proceedures and I've been foruming for about 4 years now.
5. List how you could help being the CPP President: I can make things better, I won't leave you out, and I won't kill you!
6. Please list your views on CPP: Exciting and Fun
7. Pick a name for your Political Party( Not Democrat or Republican): Demorblic(Dem-or-blick)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CPP Presidential Election   CPP Presidential Election Empty

Back to top Go down

CPP Presidential Election
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next