Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another Message from Payton

Go down 
+8
Argie
Divine.Emin
Saint Chaos The Hedgehog
Goobenheimer
Shadow
Dieg
Flubby
Egaro
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

Registration date : 2008-01-26

Another Message from Payton Empty
PostSubject: Another Message from Payton   Another Message from Payton EmptyNovember 8th 2008, 12:14 pm

Hellopayton (in email) wrote:
Well, you know now, Egaro, that if the users don't all stop being wanna-be-moderators and stop fighting all the time that Clubpenguinplanet will be hacked, and I want this message revealed to the public as soon as you can post it.

Personally, I kind of agree on the moderators and fighting...this place shouldn't be about that! Guys, I really like it here, and we should be enjoying it as friends and companions, not struggling over who's fit to be a mod, constantly trying to top each other to make a good impression, and generally flaming and fighting.

The staff, too--we (INCLUDING MYSELF) have, in the past, done a terrible job listening to the user's opinions--another reason that CPP needs to pull itself up.

I challenge you to think of us--all the staff--as just users with colorful names and nothing more. :P There are no special privileges associated with becoming part of the staff. The staff forum is just a place that we discuss CPP and all that privately, and nothing more. Far from being a privilege, becoming part of the staff can really be a hassle--and on top of it all, it's so hard to stay friends with the people who are your friends.

We're thinking of doing something that, hopefully, will cause you to work toward a goal without the goal being becoming part of the staff.

Look, I really think we need to change our whole selves around here--or at least try. EVERYONE. Most every senior member, some of the new members, the majority of the staff.

You in?
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Flubby
Adept
Adept
Flubby

Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Another Message from Payton   Another Message from Payton EmptyNovember 8th 2008, 12:19 pm

This is exactly why I quit being a mod... The staff doesn't listen, and when ever I try to tell you guys(mostly the admins) my voice isn't heard and is ignored.
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Another Message from Payton   Another Message from Payton EmptyNovember 8th 2008, 12:20 pm

In a strange way Payton wasn't damaging the forum he was actually helping it
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Vanguard
Vanguard

Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Another Message from Payton   Another Message from Payton EmptyNovember 8th 2008, 12:22 pm

yeah he was lol.
Back to top Go down
Goobenheimer
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Goobenheimer

Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Another Message from Payton   Another Message from Payton EmptyNovember 8th 2008, 12:23 pm

I agree Flubby. I've come up with many ideas for the forum and only one of mine were used while I was a mod. My voice was also never heard.

I just want to become a mod again so I can help out the forum.

But if Payton is gone why does it bother him how we act?

It's just mean of him to do that.
Back to top Go down
Flubby
Adept
Adept
Flubby

PostSubject: Re: Another Message from Payton   Another Message from Payton EmptyNovember 8th 2008, 12:24 pm

Goobenheimer wrote:
I agree Flubby. I've come up with many ideas for the forum and only one of mine were used while I was a mod. My voice was also never heard.

I don't see how its mean, he's just trying to knock some sense into CPP which is actually quite helpful.
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

PostSubject: Re: Another Message from Payton   Another Message from Payton EmptyNovember 8th 2008, 12:25 pm

Goobenheimer wrote:

Because Payton is a deep christian and he cares about everybody

I don't really know if that's the reason but that's the first reason that came to my mind

Edit:I agree with you Flubby
Back to top Go down
Goobenheimer
Goobenheimer

PostSubject: Re: Another Message from Payton   Another Message from Payton EmptyNovember 8th 2008, 12:26 pm

Flubby wrote:
Goobenheimer wrote:

I don't see how its mean, he's just trying to knock some sense into CPP which is actually quite helpful.
Do you think hacking the forum is the right way to do that?
Back to top Go down
Saint Chaos The Hedgehog
Digintary
Digintary
Saint Chaos The Hedgehog

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Another Message from Payton   Another Message from Payton EmptyNovember 8th 2008, 12:27 pm

wait hellopyton is a christian also? no way and i wonder if i can use his methods
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

PostSubject: Re: Another Message from Payton   Another Message from Payton EmptyNovember 8th 2008, 12:28 pm

Goobenheimer wrote:
Flubby wrote:
Goobenheimer wrote:

Sometimes to fix a problem you have to use a problem
Back to top Go down
Flubby
Adept
Adept
Flubby

PostSubject: Re: Another Message from Payton   Another Message from Payton EmptyNovember 8th 2008, 12:30 pm

Goobenheimer wrote:
Flubby wrote:
Goobenheimer wrote:

Well, I don't really agree with the hacking part, but still, he's just trying to make us alert.

What other way could he do it? The admins won't listen to him, I mean we could start some type of ''petition'', but I'm sure it'd get locked from some users becoming out of hand.
Back to top Go down
Goobenheimer
Goobenheimer

PostSubject: Re: Another Message from Payton   Another Message from Payton EmptyNovember 8th 2008, 12:33 pm

I guess there isn't. Well at least nothing that I can think of.
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

PostSubject: Re: Another Message from Payton   Another Message from Payton EmptyNovember 8th 2008, 12:37 pm

Does anybody know where I can find Payton?
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Another Message from Payton   Another Message from Payton EmptyNovember 8th 2008, 12:42 pm

You can email him (hellopayton@gmail.com).
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

PostSubject: Re: Another Message from Payton   Another Message from Payton EmptyNovember 8th 2008, 12:44 pm

Nevermind I found his forum
Back to top Go down
Divine.Emin
Observer
Observer
Divine.Emin

Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Another Message from Payton   Another Message from Payton EmptyNovember 8th 2008, 12:47 pm

I agree 100% with flubby. He is helping us. Look at us, the only reason that a lot of us post, is to become a staff member. Think about it, Do you do that? If you do, how can you change yourself to just post for fun and not attempt to become a staff member? Heres a start, this isn't really as much of a problem on here as it is on MCCP but, stop posting pointless guides that in no way help us.
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Another Message from Payton   Another Message from Payton EmptyNovember 8th 2008, 12:58 pm

Yes, I'm thankful of you Payton, for hacking forums to get them the way you want them to be.

But hey, he has a point. Debating and fighting are totally different, being that during fighting the vast majority of people are so narrow-minded that they just keep saying the same thing over and over again without stating any practical reasons. Which angers me beyond... err... anything. XD And usually makes fighting go on and on and on. Which messes up a thread really badly.

And moderation... well, there's not much to say about that considering that everyone already knows that moderation isn't to make you look wonderful, cool, and popular.
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Another Message from Payton   Another Message from Payton EmptyNovember 8th 2008, 12:59 pm

Payton, quit with the hack threats.We all know you can't do it. :roll:

He can do better than that, even though he does make a good point about the fighting and mod-wannabeish people.

Last edited by Chao on November 8th 2008, 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

PostSubject: Re: Another Message from Payton   Another Message from Payton EmptyNovember 8th 2008, 1:07 pm

Instead of insulting Payton why don't we just take his advice it would actually make a good influence on the forum
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Vanguard
Vanguard

Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Another Message from Payton   Another Message from Payton EmptyNovember 8th 2008, 1:08 pm

yeah payton its not funny
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

PostSubject: Re: Another Message from Payton   Another Message from Payton EmptyNovember 8th 2008, 1:15 pm

Argie wrote:

And moderation... well, there's not much to say about that considering that everyone already knows that moderation isn't to make you look wonderful, cool, and popular.
Actually half of the forum still thinks that (When I say half I'm not including only new users)
Back to top Go down
Mickey4741
Paragon
Paragon
Mickey4741

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Another Message from Payton   Another Message from Payton EmptyNovember 8th 2008, 1:23 pm

Read my theory thread in forum help... I don't feel like reposting it. But I'm sure payton is working with a skilled hacker, from england, who is a girl. :/
Back to top Go down
Chargers
Vanguard
Vanguard

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Another Message from Payton   Another Message from Payton EmptyNovember 8th 2008, 2:07 pm

Yeah everyone should be nice to eachother and be friends not be fighting all the time.
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Another Message from Payton   Another Message from Payton EmptyNovember 8th 2008, 3:06 pm

Dieg: Yeah, well I mean everyone who has common sense.

Mickey4741 wrote:
Read my theory thread in forum help... I don't feel like reposting it. But I'm sure payton is working with a skilled hacker, from england, who is a girl. :/
What makes you think Payton even CARES about that girl?
Back to top Go down
KingdomDarkII
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
KingdomDarkII

Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Another Message from Payton   Another Message from Payton EmptyNovember 8th 2008, 3:24 pm

Argie wrote:
Dieg: Yeah, well I mean everyone who has common sense.

Mickey4741 wrote:
What makes you think Payton even CARES about that girl?
What makes you think he doesn't?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Message from Payton   Another Message from Payton Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Message from Payton
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next