Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Save the Whales!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

Registration date : 2008-01-26

Save the Whales! Empty
PostSubject: Save the Whales!   Save the Whales! EmptyNovember 10th 2008, 10:40 pm

A debate for this topic.

The issue: is the hunting of whales appropriate and necessary, and is signing an internet petition going to help anything?

Whoever wants to open the debate, by all means, open it and get it started. Remember to keep the argument clean!
~Egaro
Back to top Go down

Save the Whales! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Save the Whales!   Save the Whales! EmptyNovember 10th 2008, 10:47 pm

IF it's to feed people, the the whole whale is being used, then I'm fine with that. But if it's just for sport, like the ugly Japanese people do, that's just sick.. :(
Back to top Go down
Chargers
Vanguard
Vanguard

Registration date : 2008-09-01

Save the Whales! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Save the Whales!   Save the Whales! EmptyNovember 11th 2008, 2:15 am

People need to stop polluting the oceans and taking them into captivity like Sea World does.
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

Registration date : 2008-06-09

Save the Whales! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Save the Whales!   Save the Whales! EmptyNovember 11th 2008, 3:51 am

Whales-killed
Fish-killed
Penguins-overpopulated :face: .

Still I don't think i'll support this......it's to SATISFY MAN'S HUNGER.
Back to top Go down
Kool Kat
Vanguard
Vanguard
Kool Kat

Registration date : 2008-08-31

Save the Whales! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Save the Whales!   Save the Whales! EmptyNovember 11th 2008, 4:36 am

i reckon, even if its for food it should be stopped as its endangering our whale species.

im definently against whaling.. and another thing im against is cutting off a sharks fin and throwing the shark back in the water. =/

yeah,,, and im against keeping big sharks and whales and dolphines etc. in tanks at aquariums. as big of a space you might give them, those animals need bigger.

as for signing a internet petition.... im sure you need more proof of a signature than just a few letters typed up.
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

Registration date : 2008-06-09

Save the Whales! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Save the Whales!   Save the Whales! EmptyNovember 19th 2008, 5:10 am

Quote :
But if it's just for sport, like the ugly Japanese people do, that's just sick..

I agree.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Save the Whales! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Save the Whales!   Save the Whales! Empty

Back to top Go down

Save the Whales!
Page 1 of 1