Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

.:Thanksgiving/Winter Kick off party!:.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

Registration date : 2008-06-09

.:Thanksgiving/Winter Kick off party!:. Empty
PostSubject: .:Thanksgiving/Winter Kick off party!:.   .:Thanksgiving/Winter Kick off party!:. EmptyNovember 11th 2008, 5:49 am

Thanksgiving and Winter Kick-Off party!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In about a few days,Thanksgiving is coming and winter is well on the way,so get those party hats,ice cream aprons,capes,masks,pins,backrounds and party around at "Chub 777's Thanksgiving and Winter kick-off party"!Now lets get into it!

.:Thanksgiving/Winter Kick off party!:. Minicliplogo1.:Thanksgiving/Winter Kick off party!:. Minicliplogo1.:Thanksgiving/Winter Kick off party!:. Minicliplogo1.:Thanksgiving/Winter Kick off party!:. Minicliplogo1.:Thanksgiving/Winter Kick off party!:. Minicliplogo1.:Thanksgiving/Winter Kick off party!:. Minicliplogo1.:Thanksgiving/Winter Kick off party!:. Minicliplogo1.:Thanksgiving/Winter Kick off party!:. Minicliplogo1.:Thanksgiving/Winter Kick off party!:. Minicliplogo1.:Thanksgiving/Winter Kick off party!:. Minicliplogo1.:Thanksgiving/Winter Kick off party!:. Minicliplogo1.:Thanksgiving/Winter Kick off party!:. Minicliplogo1.:Thanksgiving/Winter Kick off party!:. Minicliplogo1.:Thanksgiving/Winter Kick off party!:. Minicliplogo1

The party
When:29th November 2008-Saturday!
Who:ANYONE!!!
Why:Thanksgiving and a Winter Kick-Out!
Time:7:15 AM
Timezone:Penguin time
Server:Big Foot
Room:Beach

Please be advised that we will move rooms.I made a mistake on the picture,I'll fix it soon.

.:Thanksgiving/Winter Kick off party!:. 1yearannaparty-1
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Events!
-COSTUME CONTEST!=
Wear your most winter-like costume on the day!I will announce the answer in the room that we are in!I will only jugde the people who have entered bellow:
People entering
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-

He prizes are:
1st place:"I won the contest" sig,"I won the contest" avatar,a trophy with your name on it,picture desplayed here and you get to become an admin on my blog.
2nd place:]"I won the contest" sig,"I won the contest" avatar,a trophy with your name on it,picture desplayed here and you get to be an editor on my blog.
3rd place:]"I won the contest" sig,"I won the contest" avatar,a trophy with your name on it and picture desplayed here.
4th and 5th:A smaller trophy with your name on it and your playercard displayed here.
https://2img.net/h/i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm184/Cheat11/costumecontestparty1.png

More events will be orginized by the party planers during the party.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.:Thanksgiving/Winter Kick off party!:. Penguinislandpenguin

.:Thanksgiving/Winter Kick off party!:. Penguinislandpenguin

Penguin lists!

Party planers:

-Chub 777
-

Advertisers:
You will say "PARTY AT THE {room name here}!".The part that says "{room name here}" will be different when we move rooms.I will tell you when to advertise and where to advertise.

-
-
-

GUEST LIST:

-Chub 777-Party planner

-Creepshow
-Fire 104
-Powerflare
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

.:Thanksgiving/Winter Kick off party!:. Partymaxprop1

Buddie guests:
If you want to buddies me,just post here.
-Creepshow :!:
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Signitures!

WE NEED SIGNITURES!PLEASE HELP!
Copyright to Thomas Pc for the page layout.

Last edited by Chub 777 on November 16th 2008, 4:10 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Creepshow
Drifter
Drifter
Creepshow

Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: .:Thanksgiving/Winter Kick off party!:.   .:Thanksgiving/Winter Kick off party!:. EmptyNovember 11th 2008, 9:21 am

:0o

I wanna come I wanna come!!
And can we be buddies? pweeeeeease ^_^
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

PostSubject: Re: .:Thanksgiving/Winter Kick off party!:.   .:Thanksgiving/Winter Kick off party!:. EmptyNovember 11th 2008, 9:26 am

Added. :D Anything else or thats it?
Back to top Go down
skippy464
Lurker
Lurker
skippy464

Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: .:Thanksgiving/Winter Kick off party!:.   .:Thanksgiving/Winter Kick off party!:. EmptyNovember 16th 2008, 7:42 pm

i will try to be there but you can put me on the list saturday at 7:15 november 29th got it okay my name is skippy464
Back to top Go down
skippy464
Lurker
Lurker
skippy464

Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: .:Thanksgiving/Winter Kick off party!:.   .:Thanksgiving/Winter Kick off party!:. EmptyNovember 16th 2008, 7:42 pm

i will try to be there but you can put me on the list saturday at 7:15 november 29th got it okay my name is skippy464
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

PostSubject: Re: .:Thanksgiving/Winter Kick off party!:.   .:Thanksgiving/Winter Kick off party!:. EmptyNovember 17th 2008, 1:48 am

^Please try not to press the send button two times
Quote :
saturday at 7:15 november 29th

Which timezone?
Back to top Go down
hancock210
Lurker
Lurker
hancock210

Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: .:Thanksgiving/Winter Kick off party!:.   .:Thanksgiving/Winter Kick off party!:. EmptyNovember 18th 2008, 9:57 pm

im coming
Back to top Go down
Snowiyflake
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Snowiyflake

Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: .:Thanksgiving/Winter Kick off party!:.   .:Thanksgiving/Winter Kick off party!:. EmptyNovember 22nd 2008, 5:38 pm

ill come! my penguin name is: Snowiyflake! 8o be buddies too! :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:Thanksgiving/Winter Kick off party!:.   .:Thanksgiving/Winter Kick off party!:. Empty

Back to top Go down

.:Thanksgiving/Winter Kick off party!:.
Page 1 of 1