Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Theory on why CP is Changing so Much

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
2PXI
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
2PXI

Registration date : 2008-10-06

Theory on why CP is Changing so Much Empty
PostSubject: Theory on why CP is Changing so Much   Theory on why CP is Changing so Much EmptyNovember 12th 2008, 5:50 am

OK. I'm sure all of you remember when disney took over CP RIGHT? I thought so. Well the creators got payed a whopping 350 million dollars. After that CP started changing. CPIP started, and ended successfully. then there was a an era where everything went back to normal. And now as it gets closer to 2009, the CP creators, seem to be doing what ever they can to raise profits, increase popularity (by making more merchandise that link to the game, restarting the ninjas, the adds by disney, and even the recent plans to repeat coins for change). People have been saying that, this has all been Disney's doing to get more money from the creators, its actually the other way around. When Disney bought CP, they promised, that if the popularity and profits of the game came up to a certain level, that they would give the creators ANOTHER WHOPPING 350 MILLION DOLLARS!!!!!! This could be why all of these changes are going on!!!!!

I want to know what YOU people think. Do you think this is true? If so, do you think it will work? What do you think they'd do with all that money? Is all this a good this a good thing or a bad thing? And if you do not think this is is the reason why this is all happening please say, and say WHY. And if you think none of the things mentioned here are related please say, and say WHY.

Resources :
http://www.edge-online.com/news/disney-buys-club-penguin-350m

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Club_Penguin#History_and_development

http://www.paidcontent.org/entry/419-disney-acquires-club-penguin-in-deal-values-at-700-million-to-be-brande/

UURRGGHHH!!!!! I'VE SAID TO MUCH!!!! I MUST EAT MY OWN LEG NOW!!!!! :line: :line: :line: :veryhappy:
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Theory on why CP is Changing so Much   Theory on why CP is Changing so Much EmptyNovember 12th 2008, 7:23 am

There was a new rules issued a while ago.But oh well.KILL DISNEY (he's already dead btw)!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
-999-
Digintary
Digintary
-999-

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Theory on why CP is Changing so Much   Theory on why CP is Changing so Much EmptyNovember 13th 2008, 12:52 am

Cp has too many people =/
Back to top Go down
2PXI
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
2PXI

Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Theory on why CP is Changing so Much   Theory on why CP is Changing so Much EmptyNovember 13th 2008, 1:13 am

-999- wrote:
Cp has too many people =/
Well im lucky then cuz i live on the other side of the world from most of those people :veryhappy:
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Theory on why CP is Changing so Much   Theory on why CP is Changing so Much EmptyNovember 13th 2008, 1:45 am

im in the CP timeone so HA
oh well, CP wants to get paid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Theory on why CP is Changing so Much   Theory on why CP is Changing so Much Empty

Back to top Go down

Theory on why CP is Changing so Much
Page 1 of 1