Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do You Think Ninjas Will Come?

Go down 
+14
Goobenheimer
Ghost
Saint Chaos The Hedgehog
Overhazard
2PXI
xXD34thXD3alrXx
Shadow
19sarah98
Chub 777
Egaro
Little Claus
Cody
Jman 228
Thunder
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Thunder
I'm Dangerous
Thunder

Registration date : 2008-10-10

Do You Think Ninjas Will Come? Empty
PostSubject: Do You Think Ninjas Will Come?   Do You Think Ninjas Will Come? EmptyNovember 15th 2008, 5:48 pm

I think ninjas will come. i think they will come after the ninja training. in case you didn't know, i am a big fan of them. :face:
Back to top Go down
Jman 228
Sidekick
Sidekick
Jman 228

Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think Ninjas Will Come?   Do You Think Ninjas Will Come? EmptyNovember 15th 2008, 5:49 pm

Of course they will, how else can you explain the ninja shadows and the Dojo?
Back to top Go down
Thunder
I'm Dangerous
Thunder

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think Ninjas Will Come?   Do You Think Ninjas Will Come? EmptyNovember 15th 2008, 5:54 pm

yeah exactly
Back to top Go down
Cody
Exemplar
Exemplar
Cody

Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think Ninjas Will Come?   Do You Think Ninjas Will Come? EmptyNovember 15th 2008, 6:07 pm

Of course! :D
Back to top Go down
Little Claus
Super-Human
Super-Human
Little Claus

Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think Ninjas Will Come?   Do You Think Ninjas Will Come? EmptyNovember 15th 2008, 6:11 pm

ya they will definatley come
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think Ninjas Will Come?   Do You Think Ninjas Will Come? EmptyNovember 15th 2008, 6:24 pm

They'll probably be out with the new game in the Dojo.

So, Monday.
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Thunder
I'm Dangerous
Thunder

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think Ninjas Will Come?   Do You Think Ninjas Will Come? EmptyNovember 15th 2008, 6:26 pm

then Monday will be the best day.
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think Ninjas Will Come?   Do You Think Ninjas Will Come? EmptyNovember 15th 2008, 9:32 pm

It's tommorow!
Back to top Go down
19sarah98
Drifter
Drifter
19sarah98

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think Ninjas Will Come?   Do You Think Ninjas Will Come? EmptyNovember 15th 2008, 10:50 pm

heck yeah. they r coming nov. 17 prob. with the ninja training
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Vanguard
Vanguard

Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think Ninjas Will Come?   Do You Think Ninjas Will Come? EmptyNovember 15th 2008, 10:56 pm

in 2 days Rofl.
Back to top Go down
xXD34thXD3alrXx
Mercenary
Mercenary
xXD34thXD3alrXx

Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think Ninjas Will Come?   Do You Think Ninjas Will Come? EmptyNovember 15th 2008, 10:57 pm

I CANT WAIT! I wonder if there will be a ninja outfit?
Back to top Go down
2PXI
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
2PXI

Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think Ninjas Will Come?   Do You Think Ninjas Will Come? EmptyNovember 15th 2008, 11:01 pm

NO, I don't think they will come, this ninja thing is all a ploy by Disney, to try and get all the little kids who play CP to trust the shadows, and in the end, the shadows will become so popular, that when they finally morph into an army of BOOGY MEN, hundreds of little kids will run screaming to their parents. Cause thats what Disney is suppost to do, RIGHT? ^_^
Back to top Go down
Overhazard
Vagabond
Vagabond
Overhazard

Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think Ninjas Will Come?   Do You Think Ninjas Will Come? EmptyNovember 15th 2008, 11:08 pm

Yep ninjas are coming and I can't wait to be one.
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think Ninjas Will Come?   Do You Think Ninjas Will Come? EmptyNovember 16th 2008, 12:26 am

Peng Peng 11 wrote:
NO, I don't think they will come, this ninja thing is all a ploy by Disney, to try and get all the little kids who play CP to trust the shadows, and in the end, the shadows will become so popular, that when they finally morph into an army of BOOGY MEN, hundreds of little kids will run screaming to their parents. Cause thats what Disney is suppost to do, RIGHT? ^_^

LAWL!!! XD
Back to top Go down
Saint Chaos The Hedgehog
Digintary
Digintary
Saint Chaos The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think Ninjas Will Come?   Do You Think Ninjas Will Come? EmptyNovember 16th 2008, 12:28 am

rolf that is greet dude Peng peng 11
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think Ninjas Will Come?   Do You Think Ninjas Will Come? EmptyNovember 16th 2008, 12:30 am

Most likely, Yes. In the newspaper they even talked about you becoming a ninja so that really answers that.
Back to top Go down
Goobenheimer
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Goobenheimer

Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think Ninjas Will Come?   Do You Think Ninjas Will Come? EmptyNovember 16th 2008, 12:34 am

Peng Peng 11 wrote:
DUhhhhhhh. We all knew that.

Disney is just planning their EVIL scheme to ruin CP just to make kids cry and whine and stuff. It's all Disney's fault. Disney is responsible for everything. Disney likes the boooooogy man. Disney just hates cp. Disney is evil. Disney is gonna make Club Penguin Jonas Brothers Edition. Disney is making CP bleed. Disney is ruining cp. Disney is a scab on yourself that comes back every time you pick it off. Disney is a mean kid sitting on an anthill with a magnifying glass.

_______

But yeah on a serious note, duh ninjas will come. I just hope I don't need any cards to be one.
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think Ninjas Will Come?   Do You Think Ninjas Will Come? EmptyNovember 16th 2008, 12:42 am

^The other day I saw an arcived post that CP is still controling CP.Disney is just there to get the toys on the market.^
Back to top Go down
2PXI
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
2PXI

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think Ninjas Will Come?   Do You Think Ninjas Will Come? EmptyNovember 16th 2008, 2:41 am

Goobenheimer wrote:
Peng Peng 11 wrote:
DUhhhhhhh. We all knew that.

Disney is just planning their EVIL scheme to ruin CP just to make kids cry and whine and stuff. It's all Disney's fault. Disney is responsible for everything. Disney likes the boooooogy man. Disney just hates cp. Disney is evil. Disney is gonna make Club Penguin Jonas Brothers Edition. Disney is making CP bleed. Disney is ruining cp. Disney is a scab on yourself that comes back every time you pick it off. Disney is a mean kid sitting on an anthill with a magnifying glass.

_______

But yeah on a serious note, duh ninjas will come. I just hope I don't need any cards to be one.

if you look up the word evil in the dictionary, you will find this:
Evil - ¹The word evil pertains to the Disney Corporation's lust for the blood of small children. ²The Disney Corporation's future release of the off-stage musical "The Jungle Gym of Doom" coming to a playground near you, on September 11 2005

(btw I haven't gotten a new dictionary since 2004 so some of that might be out of date)

The Epic Guy
Chub 777

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think Ninjas Will Come?   Do You Think Ninjas Will Come? EmptyNovember 16th 2008, 3:47 am

^OMG!Realy?(or was I just Pengpeng rolled?)
Back to top Go down
2PXI
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
2PXI

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think Ninjas Will Come?   Do You Think Ninjas Will Come? EmptyNovember 16th 2008, 3:52 am

^It depends..... It depends which dictionary you use, the real one, or the one I wrote in 2004.
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think Ninjas Will Come?   Do You Think Ninjas Will Come? EmptyNovember 16th 2008, 3:59 am

*searches dictionary*
Nope
Back to top Go down
Green Puffle
Super-Human
Super-Human
Green Puffle

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think Ninjas Will Come?   Do You Think Ninjas Will Come? EmptyNovember 16th 2008, 6:44 am

Goobenheimer wrote:
I just hope I don't need any cards to be one.
I heard in the newspaper that the sensei will give us a starter deck. Joy! Apparently, the cards only give you more options or something.
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think Ninjas Will Come?   Do You Think Ninjas Will Come? EmptyNovember 16th 2008, 6:56 am

Green Puffle wrote:
Goobenheimer wrote:
I just hope I don't need any cards to be one.
I heard in the newspaper that the sensei will give us a starter deck. Joy! Apparently, the cards only give you more options or something.

They copied my idea.Remember?The CPP card game?
Back to top Go down
sludgy
Seeker
Seeker
sludgy

Registration date : 2008-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think Ninjas Will Come?   Do You Think Ninjas Will Come? EmptyNovember 16th 2008, 8:31 am

1 day till ninja training!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think Ninjas Will Come?   Do You Think Ninjas Will Come? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do You Think Ninjas Will Come?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next