Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trading Card update

Go down 
+7
Ghost
Saint Chaos The Hedgehog
Shadow
Goobenheimer
Argie
Ninja Elf
Chub 777
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

Registration date : 2008-06-09

Trading Card update Empty
PostSubject: Trading Card update   Trading Card update EmptyNovember 16th 2008, 7:14 am

Hello Penguins!

The wait is almost over! On Monday, the Club Penguin Trading Card game will be available in North American Toys'R'Us stores and also online at ToysRUs.com, ToysRUs.ca, Topps.com and the Club Penguin Online Shop (The Value Deck). You'll be able to play the game at home with your friends, but they will ALSO connect to the brand new multiplayer Club Penguin game that starts on Monday!

Trading Card update Trade1

Starting Monday, you'll be able to enter the unique code from your Trading Cards into the Club Penguin site to enhance your online game play -- you'll be on a fast path to mastering the new game! We can't wait to hear what you think of the cards - so let us know what you think!

In Other News: Since so many of you asked, we wanted to let you know that on November 25th, the Club Penguin DS Game will be available at the following North American stores: Wal-Mart, Target, Best Buy, GameStop, Amazon, Toys'R'Us, the Club Penguin Online Shop, and more.

Until then...Waddle On!

-Club Penguin Team

----------------------------
Also if anyone wanted,here was the reply I got:
Quote :
Hello, Thank you for writing us. I see that you have some strong opinions regarding Club Penguin and Disney. If you have any suggestions how you would like to see Club Penguin change or any ideas for improvement we would love to hear them. It\'s from fans like you that we gain our best knowledge on how to make our better. It is our goal to make Club Penguin a safe site for children of all ages and together we can make that happen. The New Dojo opened today, go check it out it\'s pretty cool. Also, check out the story about the Sensei in the Club Penguin Times. If you have any further questions or comments please feel free to writing us any time and we will be happy to help. Cheers, Clara M Club Penguin Support
Back to top Go down
Ninja Elf
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ninja Elf

Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Trading Card update   Trading Card update EmptyNovember 16th 2008, 7:25 am

Good update
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Trading Card update   Trading Card update EmptyNovember 16th 2008, 11:29 am

Argh... I think I'll stick with skills when it comes to mastering any new games. I don't want those.
Back to top Go down
Goobenheimer
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Goobenheimer

Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Trading Card update   Trading Card update EmptyNovember 16th 2008, 11:38 am

If I truly need them to enhance my gameplay I will get the small deck. I'm not getting any huge deluxe one.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Vanguard
Vanguard

Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Trading Card update   Trading Card update EmptyNovember 16th 2008, 11:51 am

I bet you some people will buy them right when they come out them boom they get the big deck and we will lose really fast cause we didnt buy any cards then you willl see ninja n00b penguins walking around saying: HAI HAHA EPIC FAILZ IM A NINJAAZ BEFRE YOUAZ!1!1 :roll:
Back to top Go down
Saint Chaos The Hedgehog
Digintary
Digintary
Saint Chaos The Hedgehog

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Trading Card update   Trading Card update EmptyNovember 16th 2008, 12:43 pm

^nooooooo im going to get the deck befor they will
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Trading Card update   Trading Card update EmptyNovember 16th 2008, 2:54 pm

You don't need these to become ninjas!
Back to top Go down
Jackolantern Josesbb10
Vagabond
Vagabond
Jackolantern Josesbb10

Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Trading Card update   Trading Card update EmptyNovember 16th 2008, 5:34 pm

Yes people, you dont need these cards for the ninja stuff. :)
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Trading Card update   Trading Card update EmptyNovember 16th 2008, 5:47 pm

Wow the game is coming our tomorrow. I am really looking foward to this :)

Anyway, thanks for posting the update chub :)
Back to top Go down
xVx iMurk xVx
Super-Human
Super-Human
xVx iMurk xVx

Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Trading Card update   Trading Card update EmptyNovember 16th 2008, 5:58 pm

Good lord, CP has doomed itself. It's gonna' end up like YU-GI-OH.
Back to top Go down
*I.Bros.*
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
*I.Bros.*

Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Trading Card update   Trading Card update EmptyNovember 16th 2008, 7:01 pm

*Shakes* Y-uu-ggg-i-oooo-h!
Was actully pretty good back in the days.
I lost my like 300 card deck :face:
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Trading Card update   Trading Card update EmptyNovember 17th 2008, 2:29 am

12 Bros wrote:
*Shakes* Y-uu-ggg-i-oooo-h!
Was actully pretty good back in the days.
I lost my like 300 card deck :face:

I hate the dark shading they use.

Ghost wrote:
You don't need these to become ninjas!

The newspaper says that you will get a starter deck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trading Card update   Trading Card update Empty

Back to top Go down

Trading Card update
Page 1 of 1