Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

.:Ninjas-The glich list:.

Go down 
+4
Shadow
Scotland
Argie
Chub 777
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

Registration date : 2008-06-09

.:Ninjas-The glich list:. Empty
PostSubject: .:Ninjas-The glich list:.   .:Ninjas-The glich list:. EmptyNovember 20th 2008, 3:22 am

Since there are more and more people playing card-jitsu all the time I thought that we needed a list of gliches due to the ninja updates.This will include pictures (once I log on).Anyway,theres the list:

1.Server lag
Discription:The servers won't load a single spick of CP.
Picture:Coming soon

2.Sensei backround
Discription:When you talk to sensei nothing happens besides the moving eye-lashes of sensei.
Picture:Coming soon

If you have a new glich or a picture of a glich please send it in by filling this form:

Code:

Glich name:(Enter NA for no picture)
Discription:(Enter NA for no picture)
Picture:(Enter NA for no picture)
~Chub 777
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: .:Ninjas-The glich list:.   .:Ninjas-The glich list:. EmptyNovember 20th 2008, 4:00 pm

Glitch Name: Disappearing Belt Trick
Description: When you earn a belt, it will disappear from your inventory even if you are wearing it, if you log out or move to another room. You will, however, still have the belt status you should have so you can play without losing anything, but you will not be able to wear your earnings.
Picture: NA...

E-mail CP when this happens, they will restore your belts.

Last edited by Argie on November 20th 2008, 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scotland
Mercenary
Mercenary
Scotland

Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: .:Ninjas-The glich list:.   .:Ninjas-The glich list:. EmptyNovember 20th 2008, 4:06 pm

The ninja thing bugs me, i don't go on cp, but when i went for a look i could never get in because the dojo was always full, after playing a game i couldn't get back in because it was still full.

*Playing the card game thing.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Vanguard
Vanguard

Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: .:Ninjas-The glich list:.   .:Ninjas-The glich list:. EmptyNovember 20th 2008, 4:17 pm

Glich name:Everyone Frozen Glitch
Discription: Everyone is frozen and wont move except for you and if you go to a different place like the town it will load forever.
Picture:NA.
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: .:Ninjas-The glich list:.   .:Ninjas-The glich list:. EmptyNovember 20th 2008, 4:29 pm

Glitch name: Cards don't Load
Description: After making a move and determining who wins, the new card for you, your opponent, or both of you will NOT appear, making you unable to make a move. Basically puts an end to a game and makes you have to quit and log out from slow loading.
Also, the card will sometimes load but the time thing will not come up, and you still won't be able to make a move.
Picture: NA
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: .:Ninjas-The glich list:.   .:Ninjas-The glich list:. EmptyNovember 26th 2008, 5:40 am

Shadow wrote:
Glich name:Everyone Frozen Glitch
Discription: Everyone is frozen and wont move except for you and if you go to a different place like the town it will load forever.
Picture:NA.

That means your internet is not working.
Back to top Go down
Killer Cat
Seeker
Seeker
Killer Cat

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: .:Ninjas-The glich list:.   .:Ninjas-The glich list:. EmptyNovember 29th 2008, 1:39 am

wierd belt thing
i got my Black belt like yesterday or day befor i belive then about 30 mis l8ter Conection Lost i log back on Had purple belt on cant wear Re belt Brown or black belts have black belt in game
emailed cp no reply yet
very wierd Black belt in game only? i only can wear it in a Game a card jitsu game
Back to top Go down
Chargers
Vanguard
Vanguard

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: .:Ninjas-The glich list:.   .:Ninjas-The glich list:. EmptyNovember 29th 2008, 2:44 am

You guys have pretty much named all of them. I know it is very irritating.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Sora
Adept
Adept

Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: .:Ninjas-The glich list:.   .:Ninjas-The glich list:. EmptyDecember 8th 2008, 9:07 am

I had to deal with the glitch Argie had experienced. It is so annoying!!! I had gotten to my green belt (I'm actually a ninja now) when suddenly all the PPL froze! I was like, oh no it didn't! I got SOOOOOO mad!!!
Later your items are returned, thankfully, but I never got my green belt back until I got my black belt and ninja outfit.
I guess the Sensei thinks we don't deserve the belts we loose...
SSD~
Back to top Go down
-fallensk8r
Observer
Observer
-fallensk8r

Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: .:Ninjas-The glich list:.   .:Ninjas-The glich list:. EmptyDecember 9th 2008, 12:16 am

Yeah, the belts keep disappearing..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:Ninjas-The glich list:.   .:Ninjas-The glich list:. Empty

Back to top Go down

.:Ninjas-The glich list:.
Page 1 of 1