Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

R.I.P Mitch Mitchell aka The drummer for Are you experinced for the n00bs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
weirdal204
Super-Human
Super-Human

Registration date : 2008-01-26

R.I.P Mitch Mitchell aka The drummer for Are you experinced for the n00bs Empty
PostSubject: R.I.P Mitch Mitchell aka The drummer for Are you experinced for the n00bs   R.I.P Mitch Mitchell aka The drummer for Are you experinced for the n00bs EmptyNovember 20th 2008, 10:15 pm

He died on october 12th

His last days were spent celebrating the music and legacy of Jimi Hendrix on the 2008 Experience Hendrix Tour. For nearly 4 weeks the tour travelled coast to coast in an 18-city tour in the US finishing inPortland. In addition to Mitchell the tour featured Buddy Guy, Jonny Lang, Kenny Wayne Shepherd,Eric Johnson, Cesar Rosas, David Hidalgo, Aerosmith's Brad Whitford, Hubert Sumlin, Chris Layton as well as Eric Gales and Mato Nanji. Five days after the tour ended Mitchell was found dead at appoximately 3 AM 12 November in his room at the Benson Hotel in downtown Portland. Following medical tests, it was revealed by the Multnomah County Medical Examiner's Office that Michell had died, in his sleep, of natural causes. He was the last surviving member of the original Jimi Hendrix Experience. Mitchell was to leave Portland on Wednesday, November 12th, and return to his home inEngland. The Mitch Mitchell Trust has been established to manage the MMT Drug Rehabilitation Through Music programme based in Bettws, Newport in Wales.

Resource
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitch_Mitchell#Death
Back to top Go down

R.I.P Mitch Mitchell aka The drummer for Are you experinced for the n00bs
Page 1 of 1