Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RICKROLLED (Millions of perople!!)! Macy's Thanks Giving Day Parade!

Go down 
+9
weirdal204
JazzDawg
Mook
Dan
Chargers
AlterBlade
Little Claus
Tricky
iWaddle
13 posters
AuthorMessage

RICKROLLED (Millions of perople!!)! Macy's Thanks Giving Day Parade! Empty
PostSubject: RICKROLLED (Millions of perople!!)! Macy's Thanks Giving Day Parade!   RICKROLLED (Millions of perople!!)! Macy's Thanks Giving Day Parade! EmptyNovember 27th 2008, 1:10 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu_moia-oVI
(Look at the comments^^, this only happened like 20 minutes ago, most likliy the real video uploaded soon...)

We were all just rickrolled, who ever was watching the Macy's Thanksgiving day parade in NYC. And if your werem't the animal creature things from a show were singing for like 30 secs and rock astelty popped out and the rickroll theme started playing and he started singing.

3 million people rickrolled all at once!
AWESOME!

Happy Thanksgiving
Back to top Go down
iWaddle
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
iWaddle

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: RICKROLLED (Millions of perople!!)! Macy's Thanks Giving Day Parade!   RICKROLLED (Millions of perople!!)! Macy's Thanks Giving Day Parade! EmptyNovember 27th 2008, 1:26 pm

I know. I was laughing so hard at that. xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RICKROLLED (Millions of perople!!)! Macy's Thanks Giving Day Parade!   RICKROLLED (Millions of perople!!)! Macy's Thanks Giving Day Parade! EmptyNovember 27th 2008, 1:27 pm

Best part of the parade.
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: RICKROLLED (Millions of perople!!)! Macy's Thanks Giving Day Parade!   RICKROLLED (Millions of perople!!)! Macy's Thanks Giving Day Parade! EmptyNovember 27th 2008, 1:30 pm

Yeah, I loved that float. XD The blue one was in the top window starting to sing then the music stops and he comes out of the front door and starts singing.

XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RICKROLLED (Millions of perople!!)! Macy's Thanks Giving Day Parade!   RICKROLLED (Millions of perople!!)! Macy's Thanks Giving Day Parade! EmptyNovember 27th 2008, 1:34 pm

Tricky14 wrote:
Yeah, I loved that float. XD The blue one was in the top window starting to sing then the music stops and he comes out of the front door and starts singing.

XD

*reecord straches*
*Pause*
*Rickroll theme plays*
Then he comes out signing XD
Back to top Go down
Little Claus
Super-Human
Super-Human
Little Claus

Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: RICKROLLED (Millions of perople!!)! Macy's Thanks Giving Day Parade!   RICKROLLED (Millions of perople!!)! Macy's Thanks Giving Day Parade! EmptyNovember 27th 2008, 1:38 pm

lol i like that
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: RICKROLLED (Millions of perople!!)! Macy's Thanks Giving Day Parade!   RICKROLLED (Millions of perople!!)! Macy's Thanks Giving Day Parade! EmptyNovember 27th 2008, 1:39 pm

Gaaah, I can't believe I missed it! :S

Wait, I think I'm watching a different city parade..but now I really want to see the video of this Rick Roll. XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RICKROLLED (Millions of perople!!)! Macy's Thanks Giving Day Parade!   RICKROLLED (Millions of perople!!)! Macy's Thanks Giving Day Parade! EmptyNovember 27th 2008, 2:23 pm

It'll be all over Youtube Soon.
Back to top Go down
Chargers
Vanguard
Vanguard

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: RICKROLLED (Millions of perople!!)! Macy's Thanks Giving Day Parade!   RICKROLLED (Millions of perople!!)! Macy's Thanks Giving Day Parade! EmptyNovember 27th 2008, 2:32 pm

Lol I saw that to that was wierd xD.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Dan

PostSubject: Re: RICKROLLED (Millions of perople!!)! Macy's Thanks Giving Day Parade!   RICKROLLED (Millions of perople!!)! Macy's Thanks Giving Day Parade! EmptyNovember 27th 2008, 2:56 pm

Aww, I wish I saw it.
Link us if you get it. :)
Back to top Go down
Mook
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: RICKROLLED (Millions of perople!!)! Macy's Thanks Giving Day Parade!   RICKROLLED (Millions of perople!!)! Macy's Thanks Giving Day Parade! EmptyNovember 27th 2008, 3:04 pm

Haha, I posted this to. :P

I've seen it.
Back to top Go down
JazzDawg
Vanguard
Vanguard
JazzDawg

Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: RICKROLLED (Millions of perople!!)! Macy's Thanks Giving Day Parade!   RICKROLLED (Millions of perople!!)! Macy's Thanks Giving Day Parade! EmptyNovember 27th 2008, 4:46 pm

Hahaha, I could just imagine that even though I didn't see it.
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

PostSubject: Re: RICKROLLED (Millions of perople!!)! Macy's Thanks Giving Day Parade!   RICKROLLED (Millions of perople!!)! Macy's Thanks Giving Day Parade! EmptyNovember 27th 2008, 5:02 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxIvLcfNHPE

XD
Back to top Go down
weirdal204
Super-Human
Super-Human

PostSubject: Re: RICKROLLED (Millions of perople!!)! Macy's Thanks Giving Day Parade!   RICKROLLED (Millions of perople!!)! Macy's Thanks Giving Day Parade! EmptyNovember 27th 2008, 9:18 pm

Bad Quality but this is it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RICKROLLED (Millions of perople!!)! Macy's Thanks Giving Day Parade!   RICKROLLED (Millions of perople!!)! Macy's Thanks Giving Day Parade! EmptyNovember 28th 2008, 5:47 pm

Awesome! XD
Back to top Go down
Paint Ninja
Adept
Adept

Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: RICKROLLED (Millions of perople!!)! Macy's Thanks Giving Day Parade!   RICKROLLED (Millions of perople!!)! Macy's Thanks Giving Day Parade! EmptyNovember 28th 2008, 7:50 pm

That was so funny. Cheese was funny. "I LIEK RICKROLLING!!!!" XD How in the world do the news commentators know about Rickrolling? Oh noes, they has youtube! They are on to us. :roll:
Back to top Go down
Mickey4741
Paragon
Paragon
Mickey4741

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: RICKROLLED (Millions of perople!!)! Macy's Thanks Giving Day Parade!   RICKROLLED (Millions of perople!!)! Macy's Thanks Giving Day Parade! EmptyNovember 29th 2008, 12:43 am

I missed it. I was sleeping and showering. :(
Back to top Go down
Tanukii25
Adventurer
Adventurer
Tanukii25

Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: RICKROLLED (Millions of perople!!)! Macy's Thanks Giving Day Parade!   RICKROLLED (Millions of perople!!)! Macy's Thanks Giving Day Parade! EmptyNovember 29th 2008, 3:46 am

I saw it live. It was epic. :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RICKROLLED (Millions of perople!!)! Macy's Thanks Giving Day Parade!   RICKROLLED (Millions of perople!!)! Macy's Thanks Giving Day Parade! EmptyNovember 30th 2008, 6:03 pm

Very Epic Indeed. xD
Back to top Go down
Snow Bunny
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Snow Bunny

Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: RICKROLLED (Millions of perople!!)! Macy's Thanks Giving Day Parade!   RICKROLLED (Millions of perople!!)! Macy's Thanks Giving Day Parade! EmptyNovember 30th 2008, 11:30 pm

Man, I didn't think it would spread to here! :0o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RICKROLLED (Millions of perople!!)! Macy's Thanks Giving Day Parade!   RICKROLLED (Millions of perople!!)! Macy's Thanks Giving Day Parade! Empty

Back to top Go down

RICKROLLED (Millions of perople!!)! Macy's Thanks Giving Day Parade!
Page 1 of 1