Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Christmas tree from Pyzam.

Go down 
+14
*I.Bros.*
Goobenheimer
Ghost
Tricky
Fire Stone
Mook
Mr. Squishy
Argie
Adam[]
Chargers
KingdomDarkII
Snowball423
AlterBlade
Dan
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Mr. Squishy
Wanderer
Wanderer
Mr. Squishy

Registration date : 2008-01-26

Christmas tree from Pyzam. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas tree from Pyzam.   Christmas tree from Pyzam. - Page 3 EmptyNovember 28th 2008, 11:19 pm

Heres the things I left:

• Lump of Coal
  • MacBook
  • Stop Sign
  • Club Penguin Elite Penguin Force
  • Colbat Blue Nintendo DS Lite
  • Guitar Hero World Tour
  • iPod

Thats the things I left
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Christmas tree from Pyzam.   Christmas tree from Pyzam. - Page 3 EmptyNovember 28th 2008, 11:23 pm

That really made me Upset. Dark did a bad thing, unless it was a different dude pretending to be him...Well, I'm really stressed about our users doing this...Not cool...Not cool at all.
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Christmas tree from Pyzam.   Christmas tree from Pyzam. - Page 3 EmptyNovember 28th 2008, 11:59 pm

Ghost wrote:
That really made me Upset. Dark did a bad thing, unless it was a different dude pretending to be him...Well, I'm really stressed about our users doing this...Not cool...Not cool at all.

Bud, you're not part of the staff and you're a user too, so don't get all stressed out.

Plus Dark isn't the one who did those gifts, it was an imposter.
Back to top Go down
Adam[]
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Adam[]

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Christmas tree from Pyzam.   Christmas tree from Pyzam. - Page 3 EmptyNovember 29th 2008, 12:02 am

Chao the Snowman wrote:
Ghost wrote:

Bud, you're not part of the staff and you're a user too, so don't get all stressed out.

Ghost has a point actually Chao :oops: It is a shame our users, or unregistered guests, are framing others.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Christmas tree from Pyzam.   Christmas tree from Pyzam. - Page 3 EmptyNovember 29th 2008, 12:09 am

Addy wrote:
Chao the Snowman wrote:
Ghost wrote:

Ghost has a point actually Chao :oops: It is a shame our users, or unregistered guests, are framing others.
Exactly, that's the whole point, maybe this can get a step closer to a hack or something, who knows...
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Christmas tree from Pyzam.   Christmas tree from Pyzam. - Page 3 EmptyNovember 29th 2008, 12:12 am

We don't need any ideas!

Right now, Jay is the main criminal for this problem.
Back to top Go down
Adam[]
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Adam[]

PostSubject: Re: Christmas tree from Pyzam.   Christmas tree from Pyzam. - Page 3 EmptyNovember 29th 2008, 12:13 am

Ghost wrote:
Addy wrote:
Chao the Snowman wrote:
Ghost wrote:

Exactly, that's the whole point, maybe this can get a step closer to a hack or something, who knows...

I wouldn't bring this to dramatics yet ^_^ .... I'm starting to lose interest in this topic, the pyzam tree wasn't on CPP, so it had NO rules, and we don't know, Snookims could have been Chao, Dark could have been Snookims.... You chose your name with no confirmination, It was un secure, and thus hit like a easy target.
Back to top Go down
KingdomDarkII
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
KingdomDarkII

Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Christmas tree from Pyzam.   Christmas tree from Pyzam. - Page 3 EmptyNovember 29th 2008, 12:14 am

For all we know, the person could've switched their name to Jays as easily as Darks. It would throw all suspision on him and that person would go away scot free.
Back to top Go down
Adam[]
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Adam[]

PostSubject: Re: Christmas tree from Pyzam.   Christmas tree from Pyzam. - Page 3 EmptyNovember 29th 2008, 12:16 am

Exactly, If it was Jay, he would have marched down here and defended himself by now, he knows it could be anyone, why would he apologize on there and not on here.
Back to top Go down
KingdomDarkII
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
KingdomDarkII

PostSubject: Re: Christmas tree from Pyzam.   Christmas tree from Pyzam. - Page 3 EmptyNovember 29th 2008, 12:17 am

Why would he even apologize?
Man feels guilt when they know they won't get away with it.
Back to top Go down
Adam[]
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Adam[]

PostSubject: Re: Christmas tree from Pyzam.   Christmas tree from Pyzam. - Page 3 EmptyNovember 29th 2008, 12:18 am

Well I'm going scooby doo on him... I just want to find out WHY.
Back to top Go down
KingdomDarkII
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
KingdomDarkII

PostSubject: Re: Christmas tree from Pyzam.   Christmas tree from Pyzam. - Page 3 EmptyNovember 29th 2008, 12:20 am

You take your mystery machine and do that.
Meanwhile, I'll go Deathnote on him. Tis much better then 60's early morning cartoons!
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Christmas tree from Pyzam.   Christmas tree from Pyzam. - Page 3 EmptyNovember 29th 2008, 12:40 am

No Reason to attack anyone guys. They probably just wanted Dark to be hated or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Goobenheimer
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Goobenheimer

Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Christmas tree from Pyzam.   Christmas tree from Pyzam. - Page 3 EmptyNovember 29th 2008, 1:03 am

Those Pyzam trees are cool. It stinks that people would do that. It was a good idea while it lasted.
Back to top Go down
*I.Bros.*
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
*I.Bros.*

Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Christmas tree from Pyzam.   Christmas tree from Pyzam. - Page 3 EmptyNovember 29th 2008, 8:12 pm

That tree was awesome.
I only put barney under the tree and a lamborgini.
Back to top Go down
tntclay
Adept
Adept
tntclay

Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Christmas tree from Pyzam.   Christmas tree from Pyzam. - Page 3 EmptyNovember 29th 2008, 8:34 pm

C0met wrote:
I seriously cant believe it. You little immature kids on here are ridicoulous. And why did you put "Dark"? He would never do that. Your scared to show your identy. Exactly little immature kid. :x
Im getting off. Bye.

you sound like my bus prefect ha ha, thats what he says to all the year 7's.

Anyway can someone tell me what happened
Back to top Go down
Adam[]
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Adam[]

PostSubject: Re: Christmas tree from Pyzam.   Christmas tree from Pyzam. - Page 3 EmptyNovember 29th 2008, 8:49 pm

Christmas Peng wrote:
C0met wrote:
I seriously cant believe it. You little immature kids on here are ridicoulous. And why did you put "Dark"? He would never do that. Your scared to show your identy. Exactly little immature kid. :x
Im getting off. Bye.

you sound like my bus prefect ha ha, thats what he says to all the year 7's.

Anyway can someone tell me what happened

Read the topic before posting, It's sad we have to answer questions like this. about the topic you post it on.
Back to top Go down
Brennan
Exemplar
Exemplar
Brennan

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Christmas tree from Pyzam.   Christmas tree from Pyzam. - Page 3 EmptyNovember 29th 2008, 8:56 pm

this is just agreat but thats the world this day try to do somthing fun and someone has to trash it. god.
Back to top Go down
tntclay
Adept
Adept
tntclay

Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Christmas tree from Pyzam.   Christmas tree from Pyzam. - Page 3 EmptyNovember 29th 2008, 8:56 pm

i did :roll: , and i wanted to know what people did :roll:
Back to top Go down
KingdomDarkII
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
KingdomDarkII

PostSubject: Re: Christmas tree from Pyzam.   Christmas tree from Pyzam. - Page 3 EmptyNovember 29th 2008, 9:00 pm

Read the other posts!
Look up something before posting about it!
Back to top Go down
Brennan
Exemplar
Exemplar
Brennan

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Christmas tree from Pyzam.   Christmas tree from Pyzam. - Page 3 EmptyNovember 29th 2008, 9:00 pm

i really feel bad for members just joining and reading this and going threw this its giving them a bad impresstion.
Back to top Go down
JayCr17
Seeker
Seeker
JayCr17

Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Christmas tree from Pyzam.   Christmas tree from Pyzam. - Page 3 EmptyDecember 5th 2008, 5:27 pm

I didn't post any gifts. I havn't been on CPP in a while. Someone has somehow hacked me or something. Really I'm not rude and I wouldn't do anything mean especially around the holidays.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Elf
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ninja Elf

Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Christmas tree from Pyzam.   Christmas tree from Pyzam. - Page 3 EmptyDecember 5th 2008, 5:56 pm

Thanks for doing that guys ! I was going to add one iswell :x
Back to top Go down
JayCr17
Seeker
Seeker
JayCr17

Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Christmas tree from Pyzam.   Christmas tree from Pyzam. - Page 3 EmptyDecember 5th 2008, 5:58 pm

Really I didn't do anything and I just feel horrible that someone would ruin a thread as me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas tree from Pyzam.   Christmas tree from Pyzam. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Christmas tree from Pyzam.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3