Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

member parties!!!!

Go down 
+8
bubalo1
tntclay
Paint Ninja
Finny
Unarae
Chargers
jamesyo11
Pinkyppurple
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Pinkyppurple
Vagabond
Vagabond
Pinkyppurple

Registration date : 2008-09-02

member parties!!!! Empty
PostSubject: member parties!!!!   member parties!!!! EmptyNovember 30th 2008, 1:46 pm

[size=18][/size]do you agree with member parties. honestly i dont think that people should exclude non-members. it is really mean and really stupid.
Back to top Go down
jamesyo11
Vagabond
Vagabond
jamesyo11

Registration date : 2008-10-26

member parties!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: member parties!!!!   member parties!!!! EmptyNovember 30th 2008, 1:47 pm

yh i arggree and im a member!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Pinkyppurple
Vagabond
Vagabond
Pinkyppurple

Registration date : 2008-09-02

member parties!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: member parties!!!!   member parties!!!! EmptyNovember 30th 2008, 1:59 pm

im a member too.
Back to top Go down
Chargers
Vanguard
Vanguard

Registration date : 2008-09-01

member parties!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: member parties!!!!   member parties!!!! EmptyNovember 30th 2008, 2:10 pm

Yeah them excluding non members is pretty stupid.
Back to top Go down
Unarae
Sidekick
Sidekick
Unarae

Registration date : 2008-11-16

member parties!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: member parties!!!!   member parties!!!! EmptyNovember 30th 2008, 2:41 pm

Excluding non members is very rude, in my own opinion. I'm a member, but many of my good friends are not, and to exclude them from having fun is really wrong and downright mean. What's the point of having any parties if everyone cannot participate? Excuse my rant, but it is rather annoying to me, even if I am a member. If one took the time to sign up on CP to begin with, but never invests in a membership for whatever reason, they'd likely feel disgusted when they discover they can't participate in certain events, just cos they're not paid members. It's like a slap in the face, in a way. CP would have more popularity if they made things a bit better for everyone, member or not.
Back to top Go down
Finny
Adventurer
Adventurer
Finny

Registration date : 2008-01-27

member parties!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: member parties!!!!   member parties!!!! EmptyNovember 30th 2008, 4:24 pm

excluding non members is soooo... cruel

OT:400th Post!
Back to top Go down
Paint Ninja
Adept
Adept

Registration date : 2008-11-05

member parties!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: member parties!!!!   member parties!!!! EmptyNovember 30th 2008, 4:26 pm

I have to go on Club Penguin's side on this one. Why are you people complaining about? Sure, members have had two member parties, but did the rooms stay members only? No, I think not. Members will always have extra benefits. Sure, I might be a member, but I'm always siding with the non-members. Not all non-members think it is mean and stupid. Sure, you might think it is, but when the forest and cove opened, I didn't complain just because I couldn't go in. I just waited until non-members could go in.
Back to top Go down
tntclay
Adept
Adept
tntclay

Registration date : 2008-08-03

member parties!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: member parties!!!!   member parties!!!! EmptyNovember 30th 2008, 4:35 pm

i think its stupid i help the non-members i remember onece i gathered lots of non-members and we whent on STRIKE! and im a member
Back to top Go down
bubalo1
Observer
Observer
bubalo1

Registration date : 2008-11-17

member parties!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: member parties!!!!   member parties!!!! EmptyNovember 30th 2008, 5:07 pm

I hate it becaouse somebody can't afford becaouse it is expensive It is not fair.
Back to top Go down
*I.Bros.*
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
*I.Bros.*

Registration date : 2008-02-20

member parties!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: member parties!!!!   member parties!!!! EmptyNovember 30th 2008, 5:58 pm

Yes, but, think about it, is it everyone's fault?
Is it our fault if a family is poor?
No, That's called life.
It's not our problem if people are members or not, let the members be members and the non-members be non-members.
End of story.

~12 Bros.
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

member parties!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: member parties!!!!   member parties!!!! EmptyNovember 30th 2008, 6:01 pm

Sorry, but I kinda like these ideas.Non-members always whine and act like babies(the people I don't know!) plus they pretend to be rare.

It keeps them out of parties for people who can actually pay.If you can't pay, then what can you do?
Back to top Go down
bribrigurl123
Lurker
Lurker
bribrigurl123

Registration date : 2008-11-30

member parties!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: member parties!!!!   member parties!!!! EmptyNovember 30th 2008, 6:11 pm

thats cool
Back to top Go down
bubalo1
Observer
Observer
bubalo1

Registration date : 2008-11-17

member parties!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: member parties!!!!   member parties!!!! EmptyDecember 1st 2008, 10:35 am

The Red Elf wrote:
Yes, but, think about it, is it everyone's fault?
Is it our fault if a family is poor?
No, That's called life.
It's not our problem if people are members or not, let the members be members and the non-members be non-members.
End of story.

~12 Bros.

I agree, but members have to much attention than a non-members.
Back to top Go down
sludgy
Seeker
Seeker
sludgy

Registration date : 2008-10-07

member parties!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: member parties!!!!   member parties!!!! EmptyDecember 1st 2008, 1:01 pm

snowed ninja wrote:
I have to go on Club Penguin's side on this one. Why are you people complaining about? Sure, members have had two member parties, but did the rooms stay members only? No, I think not. Members will always have extra benefits. Sure, I might be a member, but I'm always siding with the non-members. Not all non-members think it is mean and stupid. Sure, you might think it is, but when the forest and cove opened, I didn't complain just because I couldn't go in. I just waited until non-members could go in.

i agree also cp need the money if you dont like it tough or you could try paying!

PS.mod please lock

~Peterjr1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

member parties!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: member parties!!!!   member parties!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

member parties!!!!
Page 1 of 1