Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Helpful information.

Go down 
+9
Hellopayton
KingdomDarkII
Ace
Egaro
*I.Bros.*
Mickey4741
Mook
Chargers
kaypay
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
kaypay
Lurker
Lurker
kaypay

Registration date : 2008-11-30

Helpful information. Empty
PostSubject: Helpful information.   Helpful information. EmptyNovember 30th 2008, 11:54 pm

Hi there, this is Hellopayton. Someone who I will not mention helped me back onto this forum and I must say thanks to them, I am in your debt.

Before all else I have information to pass over to this forum. There are people who have been in on the Clubpenguinplanet hacking for a while, and I must say, you have a few good enemies, one of which is on this forum as a regular member. You'd never suspect who it was because they seem very innocent, but in reality, they were just as ready to hack this place as anyone else on the team was. I will not name these people for that would be betraying their trust which I don't plan on doing anytime soon. I would like to note, however, that Broly is still planning to take this place down. As soon as I resigned from the hack I could no longer access their forum, but I have reason to believe that some people are still in on the project, and they know how to. Broly was almost done when I resigned -- whatever the case they've taken a break. Their motto was "Working on a Safer, CPP Safe Community," which might bring up results in search engines. Their old forum was deleted but all old information can be found at my test forum which I will only share via private message after all names are hidden. Oh, who am I kidding? This account will be banned soon anyways: http://poolofducks.forumotion.com is where it's all at. Sadly, Broly moved us and had discontiued the forum he made us go to.

Now, you must understand that by sharing this with you, I put my own sites at risk. I have taken nessecary precaution for posting this; I shut down my Wordpress blog which I've kept for over two years (October 2, 2006 - November 28, 2008) and closed my Forumotion forums. Because of that I am not simply wasting this final post with information... I'm taking benefit from apologizing. Yes, I realize I was annoying, and yes, I was a jerk. I'm sorry to the following people and beg for forgiveness: RR, Cj, Egaro, Kingdom Dark II and Chao. Sorry if I missed anyone; I'm moving on from Clubpenguin and want this to be a formal goodbye to all of you. It seems like yesterday we were all having house wars (I did it for the lulz) and everyone who is now a well respected user was a noob. It seems like just yesterday I joined from Clubpenguin Lighthouse and flaming everyone, back when Wolfeh and Goo Mad were both users and CC'Eh! was a moderator. I hope to keep in touch with some of you since many of you were my friends. I'm not the same old Payton you knew; I've changed some for the better, some for the worse, but all in all, I'm different.

If you want to catch up with me for old times sake, just go to Clubpenguinclan, Clubpenguinplace or The Important Snakes chatroom and we'll talk.

Regards,
Hellopayton.
Back to top Go down
Chargers
Vanguard
Vanguard

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Helpful information.   Helpful information. EmptyDecember 1st 2008, 1:00 am

I have talked to you on CPC and TIS.
Back to top Go down
Mook
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Helpful information.   Helpful information. EmptyDecember 1st 2008, 1:41 am

I really want you to come back. You've told me the whole story and I forgive you. I know we keep contact on my forum [CP Clan] but I really think you should come back to CPP.
Back to top Go down
Mickey4741
Paragon
Paragon
Mickey4741

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Helpful information.   Helpful information. EmptyDecember 1st 2008, 6:28 pm

Mods, Payton isn't a threat and does not deserve to be banned. He posts on my forum, and he is a respected, perfectly normal user.
Back to top Go down
*I.Bros.*
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
*I.Bros.*

Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Helpful information.   Helpful information. EmptyDecember 1st 2008, 6:40 pm

He is a awesome user.
Thanks for the infroamtion Payton.
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Helpful information.   Helpful information. EmptyDecember 1st 2008, 6:41 pm

You don't need to beg me for my forgiveness, mr. XD I can say that I am definitely upset with you for trying to hack CPP, but...meh.

Lemme tell you, they're not stupid, but we're smarter. We can take them down. Again. In the meantime, they're just trying to cause confusion and havoc, and that we won't let happen. Until something does happen, everything will continue on as normal--with necessary precautions.
~Jingle
Back to top Go down
kaypay
Lurker
Lurker
kaypay

Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Helpful information.   Helpful information. EmptyDecember 1st 2008, 7:09 pm

The only person who could get close to being smarter than Broly when it comes to this stuff is CC'eh. Sorry, but that's the truth; the other people are pawns and really don't have much of a threat.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Super-Human
Super-Human

Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Helpful information.   Helpful information. EmptyDecember 1st 2008, 9:32 pm

hey I would be pretty good but i don't hack :P
Back to top Go down
KingdomDarkII
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
KingdomDarkII

Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Helpful information.   Helpful information. EmptyDecember 2nd 2008, 12:10 am

An apology...
Sincere or not I accept! :D
You can always replace hate with love.
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Helpful information.   Helpful information. EmptyDecember 2nd 2008, 1:35 am

Good.

Now, time to answer some things I've been asked.

- No, I'm not still trying to hack this place. Yes, I do hack, though.
- Life has been 'fair,' not much is up and I've not been doing very well.
- No, I don't really want to come back to this forum.

Edit: That doesn't mean to ban me, though.
Back to top Go down
Tanukii25
Adventurer
Adventurer
Tanukii25

Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Helpful information.   Helpful information. EmptyDecember 2nd 2008, 3:08 am

Please come back, Payton. This forum's been 'boring' ever since you left. I only stayed here because of the programming forum. 8)
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

PostSubject: Re: Helpful information.   Helpful information. EmptyDecember 2nd 2008, 9:26 am

rcn wrote:
Please come back, Payton. This forum's been 'boring' ever since you left. I only stayed here because of the programming forum. 8)
Meh, I'll keep you company.
Back to top Go down
KingdomDarkII
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
KingdomDarkII

PostSubject: Re: Helpful information.   Helpful information. EmptyDecember 2nd 2008, 6:38 pm

Yay! Your coming back. But Payton...
I do respect you now that you've apologized, but that doesn't mean I trust you.
Watch yourself, Payton. Some people may not accept this apology and try and incriminate you. Watch yourself...
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

PostSubject: Re: Helpful information.   Helpful information. EmptyDecember 2nd 2008, 7:01 pm

Let them do as they wish.
Back to top Go down
KingdomDarkII
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
KingdomDarkII

PostSubject: Re: Helpful information.   Helpful information. EmptyDecember 2nd 2008, 7:02 pm

Hellopayton wrote:
Let them do as they wish.
I just don't want you to get "hacked" though it doesn't seem you care.
I just don't want to be chasing some hacker using your name, only to find it's someone else.
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

PostSubject: Re: Helpful information.   Helpful information. EmptyDecember 2nd 2008, 7:04 pm

No one can hack Forumotion accounts, they can only get my password, and unless they knew me before September 2006 they won't get it.
Back to top Go down
KingdomDarkII
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
KingdomDarkII

PostSubject: Re: Helpful information.   Helpful information. EmptyDecember 2nd 2008, 7:24 pm

Hellopayton wrote:
No one can hack Forumotion accounts, they can only get my password, and unless they knew me before September 2006 they won't get it.
Well, you're the master at that kinda stuff...
And Broly says it's easy to hack forumotion servers...
Does he use a self made program or what?
Back to top Go down
*I.Bros.*
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
*I.Bros.*

PostSubject: Re: Helpful information.   Helpful information. EmptyDecember 2nd 2008, 7:26 pm

Broly isn't smart.
He'll never try to attempt to hack CPP again.
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

PostSubject: Re: Helpful information.   Helpful information. EmptyDecember 2nd 2008, 7:28 pm

He *says* he can hack Forumotion smart servers. My guess is that the smart server is what holds the MySQL databases, like my 000webhost account is running on server18, which I think is the smart server. I really think that he just guessed the password.
The Red Efl wrote:
Broly isn't smart.
He'll never try to attempt to hack CPP again.
Then why was he just teaming up with me to? He wants to.
Back to top Go down
xVx iMurk xVx
Super-Human
Super-Human
xVx iMurk xVx

PostSubject: Re: Helpful information.   Helpful information. EmptyDecember 2nd 2008, 7:31 pm

I hope that we can start fresh and not have to remember the past.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Tanukii25
Adventurer
Adventurer
Tanukii25

Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Helpful information.   Helpful information. EmptyDecember 2nd 2008, 7:40 pm

Hellopayton wrote:
rcn wrote:

Yay! 8D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helpful information.   Helpful information. EmptyDecember 2nd 2008, 7:44 pm

Wait I'm confuzled-
Didn't somebody hack into Broley's account and hack the forum? So Broley wasn't really broley? Smarter then we think..?

Btw, Glad to see youy back Payton, alough I see you on another forum :P
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

PostSubject: Re: Helpful information.   Helpful information. EmptyDecember 2nd 2008, 7:46 pm

rcn wrote:
Hellopayton wrote:
rcn wrote:

Yay! 8D
You have to listen to this very loudly (it's not a screamer, it's a Relient K song that's pretty hard):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syGZu3peUZw&NR=1
Back to top Go down
KingdomDarkII
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
KingdomDarkII

PostSubject: Re: Helpful information.   Helpful information. EmptyDecember 2nd 2008, 7:49 pm

.Snook'n Klause wrote:
Wait I'm confuzled-
Didn't somebody hack into Broley's account and hack the forum? So Broley wasn't really broley? Smarter then we think..?

Btw, Glad to see youy back Payton, alough I see you on another forum :P
Yep. He used a proxy to hack. Broly is smarter then we thought...
He still doesn't rival to me, though. :shy:
Back to top Go down
*I.Bros.*
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
*I.Bros.*

PostSubject: Re: Helpful information.   Helpful information. EmptyDecember 2nd 2008, 7:49 pm

I'm glad your back Payton.
The Humor was all gone when you were gone.
But, Broly knows he's not smart enough so he needs someone to help him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Helpful information.   Helpful information. Empty

Back to top Go down

Helpful information.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next