Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Official Recession

Go down 
+3
BT
Chargers
Dan
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Dan

Registration date : 2008-01-26

Official Recession Empty
PostSubject: Official Recession   Official Recession EmptyDecember 2nd 2008, 10:01 pm

The United States in an official recession. :/ This will also hurt the other stock markets.
What do you think about all this?
Back to top Go down

Official Recession Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Recession   Official Recession EmptyDecember 2nd 2008, 10:04 pm

I think would be better in the debate forum ;)
-
We'll were kind of weak now, that could give other countries that want to attack us an advantage. :|
Of Course jobs will be lost. More Hobos. I Hope Obama Will be another FDR and will bail us out.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Dan

Official Recession Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Recession   Official Recession EmptyDecember 2nd 2008, 10:27 pm

Me too.
Obama just may change my life. 8)
Back to top Go down
Chargers
Vanguard
Vanguard

Registration date : 2008-09-01

Official Recession Empty
PostSubject: He will probably change all of our lives, C0.   Official Recession EmptyDecember 2nd 2008, 10:52 pm

C0met wrote:
Me too.

He will probably change all of our lives, C0.
Back to top Go down
BT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-01-27

Official Recession Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Recession   Official Recession EmptyDecember 2nd 2008, 11:44 pm

C0met wrote:
Me too.
Or destroy it.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Dan

Official Recession Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Recession   Official Recession EmptyDecember 3rd 2008, 12:15 am

Yes, either make it better, or worse.
It all rely's in one mans hands. And throughout life, ive understood I cant rely on too many people.. :/
Back to top Go down
clurock
Adventurer
Adventurer
clurock

Registration date : 2008-11-20

Official Recession Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Recession   Official Recession EmptyDecember 3rd 2008, 12:46 am

Obama! I vote for him.
Back to top Go down
LtbJ
Exemplar
Exemplar
LtbJ

Registration date : 2008-04-13

Official Recession Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Recession   Official Recession EmptyDecember 3rd 2008, 12:48 am

I didn't want Obama to win, but he did so he better find a way to get us out of this hole.
He will probably get kicked out of the office anyway. He may not have been born in the US.
Back to top Go down

Official Recession Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Recession   Official Recession EmptyDecember 3rd 2008, 12:53 am

Ya, and another problem about him being in office is that there are many racist jerks out there who will probably assasinate him. Thus creating chaos in the US and maybe even civil war....
Back to top Go down
Dan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Dan

Official Recession Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Recession   Official Recession EmptyDecember 3rd 2008, 12:57 am

Snow Man wrote:
I didn't want Obama to win, but he did so he better find a way to get us out of this hole.
He will probably get kicked out of the office anyway. He may not have been born in the US.

He was Grizzle. Its a REQUIREMENT to be the president. Also once he wants to be in the presidental race, the government confirms all of that stuff.

Also i doubt he will be assainated. There will be attempts. I do think those will happen. But why would he just be riding on the back of an "Open" car like Reagen did. Plus security is way higher these days.
Back to top Go down
Goobenheimer
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Goobenheimer

Registration date : 2008-02-01

Official Recession Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Recession   Official Recession EmptyDecember 3rd 2008, 1:05 am

C0met wrote:
It all rely's in one mans hands.
No it doesn't. The president can't even do anything without it being aproved by congress. It doesn't rely in one mans hands. It relies in a lot of the people who work in Washington.
Back to top Go down
JazzDawg
Vanguard
Vanguard
JazzDawg

Registration date : 2008-03-27

Official Recession Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Recession   Official Recession EmptyDecember 3rd 2008, 1:17 am

Santaheimer wrote:
C0met wrote:
It all rely's in one mans hands.
No it doesn't. The president can't even do anything without it being aproved by congress. It doesn't rely in one mans hands. It relies in a lot of the people who work in Washington.

That's actually too. Can't be made if Congress doesn't approve it. If it's not approved, oh well for the prez.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Official Recession Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Recession   Official Recession Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Recession
Page 1 of 1