Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

We're off on the road to Rockhopper Island, we're having the time of our lives!

Go down 
+11
Iced8383
Ghost
Goobenheimer
Pingu-Pengu
Thunder
Snow Bunny
Argie
Chargers
Little Claus
Paint Ninja
AlterBlade
15 posters
AuthorMessage
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

We're off on the road to Rockhopper Island, we're having the time of our lives! Empty
PostSubject: We're off on the road to Rockhopper Island, we're having the time of our lives!   We're off on the road to Rockhopper Island, we're having the time of our lives! EmptyDecember 7th 2008, 7:21 pm

Have you ever thought about another island just as big as Club Penguin, but it's a pirate paradise!That island is known as Rockhopper Island.Do you think Rockhopper will ever give free rides to Rockhopper Island one day?
Back to top Go down
Paint Ninja
Adept
Adept

Registration date : 2008-11-05

We're off on the road to Rockhopper Island, we're having the time of our lives! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're off on the road to Rockhopper Island, we're having the time of our lives!   We're off on the road to Rockhopper Island, we're having the time of our lives! EmptyDecember 7th 2008, 7:23 pm

It could happen if club penguin were to be destroyed by Herbert.
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: We're off on the road to Rockhopper Island, we're having the time of our lives!   We're off on the road to Rockhopper Island, we're having the time of our lives! EmptyDecember 7th 2008, 7:24 pm

Well, that would be just like going from Earth to Mars.Herbert will most likely be stopped in 2009. :P
Back to top Go down
Little Claus
Super-Human
Super-Human
Little Claus

Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: We're off on the road to Rockhopper Island, we're having the time of our lives!   We're off on the road to Rockhopper Island, we're having the time of our lives! EmptyDecember 7th 2008, 7:25 pm

ya maybe but that may take a while if he does
Back to top Go down
Paint Ninja
Adept
Adept

Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: We're off on the road to Rockhopper Island, we're having the time of our lives!   We're off on the road to Rockhopper Island, we're having the time of our lives! EmptyDecember 7th 2008, 7:27 pm

Herbert is not going to be stopped. He still has his Orange Juice 1000. It could still happen if Rockhopper lets us, but you know how Rockhopper is about his "personal stuff."
Back to top Go down
Chargers
Vanguard
Vanguard

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: We're off on the road to Rockhopper Island, we're having the time of our lives!   We're off on the road to Rockhopper Island, we're having the time of our lives! EmptyDecember 7th 2008, 7:29 pm

I bet he might some day. That would be cool. :)
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: We're off on the road to Rockhopper Island, we're having the time of our lives!   We're off on the road to Rockhopper Island, we're having the time of our lives! EmptyDecember 7th 2008, 7:29 pm

Having to ride on a boat may anger some people who don't wanna wait forever. :P

It'd be weird.
Back to top Go down
Little Claus
Super-Human
Super-Human
Little Claus

Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: We're off on the road to Rockhopper Island, we're having the time of our lives!   We're off on the road to Rockhopper Island, we're having the time of our lives! EmptyDecember 7th 2008, 7:30 pm

ya maybe on the boat he will talk to you
lol
Back to top Go down
Snow Bunny
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Snow Bunny

Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: We're off on the road to Rockhopper Island, we're having the time of our lives!   We're off on the road to Rockhopper Island, we're having the time of our lives! EmptyDecember 7th 2008, 7:30 pm

cool idea
Back to top Go down
Thunder
I'm Dangerous
Thunder

Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: We're off on the road to Rockhopper Island, we're having the time of our lives!   We're off on the road to Rockhopper Island, we're having the time of our lives! EmptyDecember 7th 2008, 7:36 pm

maybe. depends on what Herbert does.
Back to top Go down
Pingu-Pengu
Lurker
Lurker
Pingu-Pengu

Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: We're off on the road to Rockhopper Island, we're having the time of our lives!   We're off on the road to Rockhopper Island, we're having the time of our lives! EmptyDecember 7th 2008, 7:44 pm

Sounds like a good idea. Pirates + Penguins = Recipe for success :D
Back to top Go down
Goobenheimer
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Goobenheimer

Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: We're off on the road to Rockhopper Island, we're having the time of our lives!   We're off on the road to Rockhopper Island, we're having the time of our lives! EmptyDecember 7th 2008, 7:53 pm

That would just be dumb. A whole island just about pirates. I doubt they will ever do that.
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: We're off on the road to Rockhopper Island, we're having the time of our lives!   We're off on the road to Rockhopper Island, we're having the time of our lives! EmptyDecember 7th 2008, 7:56 pm

Well, it wouldn't mainly be about pirates.

Does anyone have that map of Rockhopper Island that some famous penguin made?
Back to top Go down
Goobenheimer
Goobenheimer

Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: We're off on the road to Rockhopper Island, we're having the time of our lives!   We're off on the road to Rockhopper Island, we're having the time of our lives! EmptyDecember 7th 2008, 7:58 pm

Chao the Snowman wrote:

True. It would be a huge update though. But I don't think it will ever happen.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: We're off on the road to Rockhopper Island, we're having the time of our lives!   We're off on the road to Rockhopper Island, we're having the time of our lives! EmptyDecember 7th 2008, 8:00 pm

It doesn't matter on Herbert, he has nothing to do with this. I think that Rockhopper one day will, and when we get there, there will be a free item or something that proves you as an official pirate or crew member of rockhopper. Also, I think penguins would just enter the ship, go in rockhoppers room, and click something in the ship to make them go there.
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: We're off on the road to Rockhopper Island, we're having the time of our lives!   We're off on the road to Rockhopper Island, we're having the time of our lives! EmptyDecember 7th 2008, 8:02 pm

Santaheimer wrote:
Chao the Snowman wrote:

True. It would be a huge update though. But I don't think it will ever happen.

Ah, that's what they said about ninjas returning to CP after PC3.What just happened last month? :P
Back to top Go down
Iced8383
Exemplar
Exemplar
Iced8383

Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: We're off on the road to Rockhopper Island, we're having the time of our lives!   We're off on the road to Rockhopper Island, we're having the time of our lives! EmptyDecember 7th 2008, 8:28 pm

I really wish we could have guns in CP...then we could take Herbert out.

I think we could.
Back to top Go down
RedDot58
Seeker
Seeker
RedDot58

PostSubject: Re: We're off on the road to Rockhopper Island, we're having the time of our lives!   We're off on the road to Rockhopper Island, we're having the time of our lives! EmptyDecember 7th 2008, 8:41 pm

The only reason there's Rockhopper island is for Rockhopper to get items and hop rocks. Anyway, I think that Herbert will use magical frisbee cookies to make penguins go in circles and make them idle for not moving for ten minutes. :P
Back to top Go down
Unarae
Sidekick
Sidekick
Unarae

Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: We're off on the road to Rockhopper Island, we're having the time of our lives!   We're off on the road to Rockhopper Island, we're having the time of our lives! EmptyDecember 8th 2008, 2:21 am

Well I'd love to visit Rockhopper Island, just for fun. I think the day will come when that old pirate will want a crew, just so he can take it easier! If he ever does decide to hire a crew, I'd like to be on the list of potential crew-mates. Anything could happen, so let's wait and see how it goes.
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: We're off on the road to Rockhopper Island, we're having the time of our lives!   We're off on the road to Rockhopper Island, we're having the time of our lives! EmptyDecember 8th 2008, 2:31 am

Snowy Ice8389 wrote:
I really wish we could have guns in CP...then we could take Herbert out.

I think we could.

Hey whats the whole point of CP if there are guns?
If there are guns, there would already have been securaty guards on the island all over! How can Herbert sneek in?
Back to top Go down
-fallensk8r
Observer
Observer
-fallensk8r

PostSubject: Re: We're off on the road to Rockhopper Island, we're having the time of our lives!   We're off on the road to Rockhopper Island, we're having the time of our lives! EmptyDecember 8th 2008, 3:18 am

I hope that someday Rockhopper Island can be available by doing work like eventually you were able to be a ninja by doing work[Battling other penguins].
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We're off on the road to Rockhopper Island, we're having the time of our lives!   We're off on the road to Rockhopper Island, we're having the time of our lives! EmptyDecember 8th 2008, 9:03 am

Yeah, but if they move it, the screen is going to have to move the scene, like the Dock, to the Town...and I think they won't even make it feel like you're on a boat, it's just like "All Abored!", and then, "Okay, please dock off..."
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: We're off on the road to Rockhopper Island, we're having the time of our lives!   We're off on the road to Rockhopper Island, we're having the time of our lives! EmptyDecember 8th 2008, 6:37 pm

Actually, here is how I think it would work.

We go on Rockhopper's Ship.

A. He takes his ship, the loading screen appears, and then we're stuck on the deck of the ship while Rockhopper takes the boat across the sea.After afew minutes, the loading screen appears again and we get off Rockhopper's boat onto Rockhopper Island.

B. G makes an invention that can teleport you to Rockhopper Island.You would appear on the island right in front of his ship.
Back to top Go down
RedDot58
Seeker
Seeker
RedDot58

PostSubject: Re: We're off on the road to Rockhopper Island, we're having the time of our lives!   We're off on the road to Rockhopper Island, we're having the time of our lives! EmptyDecember 8th 2008, 6:44 pm

I beat treasure hunt is a sneak peak for the island. You could have to verse people then verse him and then you go to Rockhopper island.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We're off on the road to Rockhopper Island, we're having the time of our lives!   We're off on the road to Rockhopper Island, we're having the time of our lives! Empty

Back to top Go down

We're off on the road to Rockhopper Island, we're having the time of our lives!
Page 1 of 1