Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bring him home Santa

Go down 
+2
Ninja Elf
Ashley_Babbi
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashley_Babbi
Mercenary
Mercenary
Ashley_Babbi

Registration date : 2008-08-20

Bring him home Santa Empty
PostSubject: Bring him home Santa   Bring him home Santa EmptyDecember 11th 2008, 8:16 pm

This song makes me cry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5leMiif4pM

Many children are wishing for this. I hope and pray all families all over the world will be able to come together this Christmas. It is about bringing our troops back for Christmas. I really connect to it because my cousin, Giovanni, just got sent off to Iraq just before Christmas, leaving behind his mother and younger brothers. I cry everytime I listen to this song.

What do you think about this song?
Back to top Go down
Ninja Elf
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ninja Elf

Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Bring him home Santa   Bring him home Santa EmptyDecember 11th 2008, 8:46 pm

If it makes you cry then a I wont watch it
Back to top Go down
RR
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
RR

Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Bring him home Santa   Bring him home Santa EmptyDecember 11th 2008, 8:48 pm

That was extremely sad. I wish I didnt click it. Its really sad what happens to the world outside of us...
Back to top Go down
Ashley_Babbi
Mercenary
Mercenary
Ashley_Babbi

PostSubject: Re: Bring him home Santa   Bring him home Santa EmptyDecember 11th 2008, 8:49 pm

I know. The little girl who sings it is unknown, but she apparently really misses her dad.....
Back to top Go down
Ninja Elf
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ninja Elf

Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Bring him home Santa   Bring him home Santa EmptyDecember 11th 2008, 8:56 pm

If they say they belive in god why are they fighting that's one of the 10 commandments
Back to top Go down
Chargers
Vanguard
Vanguard

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Bring him home Santa   Bring him home Santa EmptyDecember 11th 2008, 9:06 pm

That is pretty sad...
Back to top Go down
xXD34thXD3alrXx
Mercenary
Mercenary
xXD34thXD3alrXx

Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Bring him home Santa   Bring him home Santa EmptyDecember 11th 2008, 9:18 pm

:( That is so sad.......We love you troops....and one day...Osama will pay..........
Back to top Go down
Ashley_Babbi
Mercenary
Mercenary
Ashley_Babbi

PostSubject: Re: Bring him home Santa   Bring him home Santa EmptyDecember 11th 2008, 9:23 pm

I know. My cousin is in Iraq and I just want him home. I've been praying every single night since December 1 when he left
Back to top Go down
ParkourSAM
Digintary
Digintary
ParkourSAM

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Bring him home Santa   Bring him home Santa EmptyDecember 11th 2008, 9:33 pm

This made me cry! It's true what the little girl says and the US troops never really get to see their family and sometimes the family never gets to the father again. It's really sad. *crys*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bring him home Santa   Bring him home Santa Empty

Back to top Go down

Bring him home Santa
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Planet :: Other Discussions :: Chit-Chat-
Jump to: