Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cart Surfer movie guide

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kevinslip
Observer
Observer
kevinslip

Registration date : 2008-02-01

Cart Surfer movie guide Empty
PostSubject: Cart Surfer movie guide   Cart Surfer movie guide EmptyDecember 14th 2008, 3:49 pm

Well Today I decided to make a guide to the game Cart Surfer and made a video for it. So here it is and any suggestions on it are welcommed. And mods sorry if this is the wrong place to place this topic I thought it would be the right one so if it is wrong I appoligize and please move the topic.

Here it is:

<object width="410" height="273"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=2523427&server=vimeo.com&show_title=0&show_byline=0&show_portrait=0&color=0004ff&fullscreen=1" /><embed src="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=2523427&server=vimeo.com&show_title=0&show_byline=0&show_portrait=0&color=0004ff&fullscreen=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="450" height="300"></embed></object><br />

You can watch it by clicking the vimeo button to make it bigger but not full screen!
Back to top Go down
Chargers
Vanguard
Vanguard

Registration date : 2008-09-01

Cart Surfer movie guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cart Surfer movie guide   Cart Surfer movie guide EmptyDecember 14th 2008, 4:08 pm

Cool video!
Back to top Go down

Cart Surfer movie guide
Page 1 of 1