Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gorgeous Decorations!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Unarae
Sidekick
Sidekick
Unarae

Registration date : 2008-11-16

Gorgeous Decorations! Empty
PostSubject: Gorgeous Decorations!   Gorgeous Decorations! EmptyDecember 19th 2008, 8:27 am

Oh wow, the Christmas Party is featuring the most spectacular decorations! The cave is absolutely beautiful! This is my first CP Christmas party, and so far I like it. The pizza parlour has been transformed into the finest restaurant out there, and the coffee shop looks so cosy. Could Christmas in CP get any better? I've seen the archive photos, and those other parties looked nice, but this year, being my first, has been a delightful surprise. Have fun, everyone!
Back to top Go down
iSnow
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Gorgeous Decorations!   Gorgeous Decorations! EmptyDecember 19th 2008, 8:42 am

Unarae wrote:
Oh wow, the Christmas Party is featuring the most spectacular decorations! The cave is absolutely beautiful! This is my first CP Christmas party, and so far I like it. The pizza parlor has been transformed into the finest restaurant out there, and the coffee shop looks so cosy. Could Christmas in CP get any better? I've seen the archive photos, and those other parties looked nice, but this year, being my first, has been a delightful surprise. Have fun, everyone!

It's my first Christmas too!!! Raise Eyebrows :heh2: Raise Eyebrows :heh2: Raise Eyebrows :heh2:
Back to top Go down
Unarae
Sidekick
Sidekick
Unarae

Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Gorgeous Decorations!   Gorgeous Decorations! EmptyDecember 19th 2008, 9:12 am

Merry Christmas, indeed! This is just fantastic!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gorgeous Decorations!   Gorgeous Decorations! Empty

Back to top Go down

Gorgeous Decorations!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Planet :: Club Penguin :: General Club Penguin Discussion-
Jump to: