Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Christmas Party [Blog Post]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
2PXI
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
2PXI

Registration date : 2008-10-06

Christmas Party [Blog Post] Empty
PostSubject: Christmas Party [Blog Post]   Christmas Party [Blog Post] EmptyDecember 19th 2008, 10:31 pm

I sure hope that the new stuff in the catalog isn't the stuff from the books!
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Penguins!

The Christmas Party has arrived in Club Penguin! We want to know what you think about the decorations, the new books, Coins For Change, Rockhopper, and any other surprises you might find. Let's make this the best party ever by showing our holiday spirit all around the island!

Christmas Party [Blog Post] Editorial

In Other News: There's going to be some brand new stuff in the Treasure Book on Monday, Dec. 22, and I'll try to find you an image of some of the exclusive items. Check back tomorrow for an update!

The team can't wait to hear what you think about the Christmas Party, so let us know!!

Until then...Waddle on!

-Club Penguin Team
Back to top Go down
Goobenheimer
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Goobenheimer

Registration date : 2008-02-01

Christmas Party [Blog Post] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party [Blog Post]   Christmas Party [Blog Post] EmptyDecember 19th 2008, 11:01 pm

Mmm, I wonder what will be in the new treasure book.

Probably just winter stuff.
Back to top Go down

Christmas Party [Blog Post]
Page 1 of 1