Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I need helpand fast! Plz help me!!

Go down 
+3
Maria
iSnow
red nosed reindeer
7 posters
AuthorMessage
red nosed reindeer
Observer
Observer
red nosed reindeer

Registration date : 2008-02-17

I need helpand fast! Plz help me!! Empty
PostSubject: I need helpand fast! Plz help me!!   I need helpand fast! Plz help me!! EmptyDecember 27th 2008, 7:14 am

Yesterday I was at Debenhams and I got 3 games for £10 and not one of them works! I have installed them but when I go on them they wait for about 3 seconds and then it says it has encountered a problem! The game suggests that if this happens change the compatibility mode! I have already tried uninstalling it! Switching the compatibilty modes making it 256 colours, Making the screen lager and smaller and even getting rid of advanced text but nothing is working!! Can you help me? If it helps the games were Zoo Tycoon, Theme park world and journey to the centre of the earth for PC!

If you can PM me a solution as I need to know as fast as possible! If someone helps me do it I will make them a signature!
Back to top Go down
iSnow
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: I need helpand fast! Plz help me!!   I need helpand fast! Plz help me!! EmptyDecember 27th 2008, 8:28 am

Did you check the crack?
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: I need helpand fast! Plz help me!!   I need helpand fast! Plz help me!! EmptyDecember 27th 2008, 9:07 am

snoweyGIRL wrote:
Did you check the crack?
Only pirated games are supposed to have cracks, if he really bought it, then it's probably original. :P

Did you check your PC's compatibility stuff? Are you pretty sure your Video Card is good enough to play those games? I think Zoo Tycoon requires about 256 MB or something.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Sora
Adept
Adept

Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: I need helpand fast! Plz help me!!   I need helpand fast! Plz help me!! EmptyDecember 28th 2008, 12:50 am

Just sayin'...
PCs are lousy computers anywho. Macs are where it's at.
Secondly, you need to check out the requirements. What computer do you use? And are the games new or old? Judging by that, maybe you can tell us that and we can help you a little more.
SSD~
Back to top Go down
red nosed reindeer
Observer
Observer
red nosed reindeer

PostSubject: Re: I need helpand fast! Plz help me!!   I need helpand fast! Plz help me!! EmptyDecember 28th 2008, 7:30 am

Supersoradud wrote:
Just sayin'...
Secondly, you need to check out the requirements. What computer do you use? And are the games new or old? Judging by that, maybe you can tell us that and we can help you a little more.
SSD~

I use an Windows XP and it says thats ok at the back of the box and I bought the game 2 days ago!
Back to top Go down
iSnow
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: I need helpand fast! Plz help me!!   I need helpand fast! Plz help me!! EmptyDecember 28th 2008, 8:52 am

Dunno...ANY EXPERTS HERE?? :D :D :D :D :D :D
Back to top Go down
Shadow Sora
Adept
Adept

Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: I need helpand fast! Plz help me!!   I need helpand fast! Plz help me!! EmptyDecember 28th 2008, 11:23 am

red nosed reindeer wrote:
Supersoradud wrote:
Just sayin'...
SSD~

I use an Windows XP and it says thats ok at the back of the box and I bought the game 2 days ago!
Hmm... I don't think it will work for you... just a guess, but I remember a game I had for my computer a LONG time ago, it was Frogger (Yeah, really old), and even though it said it would work, and even though the disc was in good condition, the game never worked for me.
So... I suggest that you maybe take it to be cleaned at a GameStop, Game Exchange, or Game Crave (I think Game Crave is still open... I'm not sure though, and they might not have one wherever you live).
That's about all I can tell you. (And think of to tell you.)
SSD~
Back to top Go down
red nosed reindeer
Observer
Observer
red nosed reindeer

PostSubject: Re: I need helpand fast! Plz help me!!   I need helpand fast! Plz help me!! EmptyDecember 28th 2008, 1:19 pm

Supersoradud wrote:
red nosed reindeer wrote:
Supersoradud wrote:
Just sayin'...
SSD~

Hmm... I don't think it will work for you... just a guess, but I remember a game I had for my computer a LONG time ago, it was Frogger (Yeah, really old), and even though it said it would work, and even though the disc was in good condition, the game never worked for me.
So... I suggest that you maybe take it to be cleaned at a GameStop, Game Exchange, or Game Crave (I think Game Crave is still open... I'm not sure though, and they might not have one wherever you live).
That's about all I can tell you. (And think of to tell you.)
SSD~

I'll use that as a last resort
Back to top Go down
Longhorn
Vagabond
Vagabond
Longhorn

Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: I need helpand fast! Plz help me!!   I need helpand fast! Plz help me!! EmptyDecember 28th 2008, 9:29 pm

what i say is take a chillpill yo
Back to top Go down
Iced8383
Exemplar
Exemplar
Iced8383

Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: I need helpand fast! Plz help me!!   I need helpand fast! Plz help me!! EmptyDecember 28th 2008, 9:41 pm

snoweyGIRL wrote:
Dunno...ANY EXPERTS HERE?? :D :D :D :D :D :D

I am! I'll see what I can do.
Back to top Go down
Nooh
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Nooh

Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: I need helpand fast! Plz help me!!   I need helpand fast! Plz help me!! EmptyDecember 29th 2008, 12:22 am

Ugh.. You should change the compatibilty mdoe to Windows Xp, or Older systems.. it should work that way :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need helpand fast! Plz help me!!   I need helpand fast! Plz help me!! Empty

Back to top Go down

I need helpand fast! Plz help me!!
Page 1 of 1