Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Clothing Catalog and New Pin!

Go down 
+10
Goobenheimer
Shadow Sora
Thunder
-999-
KingdomDarkII
Argie
iWaddle
Snowball423
Chub 777
AlterBlade
14 posters
AuthorMessage
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

New Clothing Catalog and New Pin! Empty
PostSubject: New Clothing Catalog and New Pin!   New Clothing Catalog and New Pin! EmptyJanuary 2nd 2009, 2:40 am

This was the first one made and someone deleted it for some reason. :S

The new pin has arrived!You can find it in the Ski Lodge attic.On the clump of snow near the AC--this is hard to miss--is where you will find the pin.The new pin is a Gingerbread Man, the 1st pin of 2009!

We have a new clothing catalog, and the wig catalog is now part of the clothing catalog.We open up with a letter from the catalog staff.Read that, and then continue.
On the very first page of the catalog, click the red bucket for the blue mohawk.
We open up with some Dance Club wares.No hiddens items are on this page.
Next, we now know we are having another Fiesta on club penguin.There are tons of mexican-style clothing on this page from the trumpet, acoustic guitar, sombrero, all the way to the fruit headress(click on the flower on the lowest flower pot).On the next page, the Elf Suit is still here for some reason.Just about all the wigs are now available to buy in the clothing catalog.Look for hidden items in spots that you found from the last catalog.The Coffee Shop outfit has returned for this month's job.

We have 2 new backgrounds, 1 fiesta related and 1 dance related.

Hidden Items
-Click the Snowman hat for the Pink Pom Pom
-Click the Snowflake directly above the left(your left) pink mitten
-Click the present under the Christmas tree for the Yellow Scarf
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: New Clothing Catalog and New Pin!   New Clothing Catalog and New Pin! EmptyJanuary 2nd 2009, 3:13 am

I can tell that you changed the date because you want Ghost's post not to be locked,right?
Back to top Go down
Snowball423
Vanguard
Vanguard
Snowball423

Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: New Clothing Catalog and New Pin!   New Clothing Catalog and New Pin! EmptyJanuary 2nd 2009, 3:46 am

No, Chao was first. Mook (this is partly my fault for not explaining) accidentally moved the thread.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Clothing Catalog and New Pin!   New Clothing Catalog and New Pin! EmptyJanuary 2nd 2009, 9:37 am

Uhh... Chao, you missed some hidden stuff, that you said, were kept the same, but they were switched. I'm listing them below, with their pictures...

~Red Hoodie- Click the biggest snowflake, that is above the penguin: New Clothing Catalog and New Pin! 256grd3

~Russian Hat-Click the 1st Mountain you see on the page, with the Black Toque:
New Clothing Catalog and New Pin! O0e040

~2 Viking Helmets-Click the 1st Tree on the page for the Red, 3 or 4 more for Blue New Clothing Catalog and New Pin! Ny661x

You're Welcome! :D

Last edited by Snoman The Great on January 2nd 2009, 10:45 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
iWaddle
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
iWaddle

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: New Clothing Catalog and New Pin!   New Clothing Catalog and New Pin! EmptyJanuary 2nd 2009, 10:35 am

There's 7 hidden items in the catalog.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Clothing Catalog and New Pin!   New Clothing Catalog and New Pin! EmptyJanuary 2nd 2009, 10:40 am

iWaddle wrote:
There's 7 hidden items in the catalog.
I know, but I'm only donig the ones that Chao missed, because he said all of the old hidden items were kept the same, but they were changed..
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: New Clothing Catalog and New Pin!   New Clothing Catalog and New Pin! EmptyJanuary 2nd 2009, 11:32 am

Thanks, Chao....

I don't prefer my lists of hidden items to be in paragraph form, though. :P
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: New Clothing Catalog and New Pin!   New Clothing Catalog and New Pin! EmptyJanuary 2nd 2009, 11:44 am

You didn't read that carefully.I said that the hidden spots were the same, not the items.I mentitoned the different spots.
Back to top Go down
KingdomDarkII
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
KingdomDarkII

Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: New Clothing Catalog and New Pin!   New Clothing Catalog and New Pin! EmptyJanuary 2nd 2009, 12:12 pm

You also forgot the spikette Chao. On the dance page, click the small dot to the left of the guy penguin.
Back to top Go down
-999-
Digintary
Digintary
-999-

PostSubject: Re: New Clothing Catalog and New Pin!   New Clothing Catalog and New Pin! EmptyJanuary 2nd 2009, 12:30 pm

I didn't really like the new catalog. Did they have to move the wig Catalog inside? It makes it look worse than it already is.
Back to top Go down
Thunder
I'm Dangerous
Thunder

Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: New Clothing Catalog and New Pin!   New Clothing Catalog and New Pin! EmptyJanuary 2nd 2009, 12:43 pm

Thanks for the stuff. The only thing I didn't know was where the pin was. :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Clothing Catalog and New Pin!   New Clothing Catalog and New Pin! EmptyJanuary 2nd 2009, 1:51 pm

Static wrote:
Thanks for the stuff. The only thing I didn't know was where the pin was. :)
*Quietly Laughs* The pin isn't even hard enough for any penguin to see! Hah, a little brown cookie, covered by all of the White stuff...XD..No Offense..
Back to top Go down
Shadow Sora
Adept
Adept

Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: New Clothing Catalog and New Pin!   New Clothing Catalog and New Pin! EmptyJanuary 2nd 2009, 2:07 pm

I love it! They did a good job with it. I especially like the rare items!
SSD~
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: New Clothing Catalog and New Pin!   New Clothing Catalog and New Pin! EmptyJanuary 2nd 2009, 5:45 pm

I think this year's Fiesta might be a little different then the others just from looking at the clothing.
Back to top Go down
Goobenheimer
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Goobenheimer

Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: New Clothing Catalog and New Pin!   New Clothing Catalog and New Pin! EmptyJanuary 3rd 2009, 8:17 pm

This in my opinion is the worst catalog to ever come out.
Back to top Go down
Boopay
Mercenary
Mercenary
Boopay

Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: New Clothing Catalog and New Pin!   New Clothing Catalog and New Pin! EmptyJanuary 4th 2009, 1:05 am

It's a really bad catalog, the Poncho is cool though, I want it, but I'm not a member.
Back to top Go down
Mikki
Exemplar
Exemplar
Mikki

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: New Clothing Catalog and New Pin!   New Clothing Catalog and New Pin! EmptyJanuary 4th 2009, 1:17 am

Cp tried to be "cool" in that catilog, they failed.
Back to top Go down
magicNASRI
Exemplar
Exemplar
magicNASRI

Registration date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: New Clothing Catalog and New Pin!   New Clothing Catalog and New Pin! EmptyJanuary 4th 2009, 6:28 am

I will try these out later, but not now. :D
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: New Clothing Catalog and New Pin!   New Clothing Catalog and New Pin! EmptyJanuary 4th 2009, 8:29 am

spyro1198 wrote:
Yeah,they failed.
Back to top Go down
Saint Chaos The Hedgehog
Digintary
Digintary
Saint Chaos The Hedgehog

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: New Clothing Catalog and New Pin!   New Clothing Catalog and New Pin! EmptyJanuary 4th 2009, 2:45 pm

hey did anyone find the hat in the Fesita items page hidden in third actual item holding page in the pot yet?
Back to top Go down
-999-
Digintary
Digintary
-999-

PostSubject: Re: New Clothing Catalog and New Pin!   New Clothing Catalog and New Pin! EmptyJanuary 5th 2009, 10:29 am

spyro1198 wrote:

They've been trying that for the past year. And I think it ALL failed. They're forgetting they're penguins. Not people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Clothing Catalog and New Pin!   New Clothing Catalog and New Pin! Empty

Back to top Go down

New Clothing Catalog and New Pin!
Page 1 of 1