Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

how do i become a ninja?

Go down 
+9
AlterBlade
Argie
Green Puffle
Sjb
ParkourSAM
Mumbo Jumbo
Thunder
Mikki
genral657
13 posters
AuthorMessage
genral657
Lurker
Lurker
genral657

Registration date : 2009-01-02

how do i become a ninja? Empty
PostSubject: how do i become a ninja?   how do i become a ninja? EmptyJanuary 2nd 2009, 7:33 pm

When i play CP i think "how do i become a ninja?" Some people say u can some say u cant .i want to know the truth!So all those fellow CP players ..................

Answer me!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mikki
Exemplar
Exemplar
Mikki

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: how do i become a ninja?   how do i become a ninja? EmptyJanuary 2nd 2009, 7:53 pm

You go to the dojo and play Card Jistu and you can earn the different color belts by beating the other
penguins. Then your a ninja once you beat Sensi when you become a black belt.
Back to top Go down
Thunder
I'm Dangerous
Thunder

Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: how do i become a ninja?   how do i become a ninja? EmptyJanuary 2nd 2009, 7:55 pm

Once you become a black belt, play Sensei until you beat him. This takes 5-10 rounds of playing Sensei.
Back to top Go down
Mumbo Jumbo
Mercenary
Mercenary
Mumbo Jumbo

Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: how do i become a ninja?   how do i become a ninja? EmptyJanuary 2nd 2009, 7:57 pm

No! You go up to the magical pixieland fairy leprechaun pony and say "Hai there, magical pixieland fairy leprechaun pony! Please may I be a nininininja?"

They will either answer "No, young goldfish. Try again tomorrow." or "Hip hop yeah, babeh!"

If they answer the second, you must challenge them to a duel. Use the arrow keys to move left and right, and attack by pressing K. Block the magical pixieland fairy leprechaun pony's moves by pressing L.

After three rounds of this duel, they will give you the coveted ninja suit, and give you access to the magical pixieland fairy leprechaun pony's basement.

Request to be locked.
Back to top Go down
ParkourSAM
Digintary
Digintary
ParkourSAM

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: how do i become a ninja?   how do i become a ninja? EmptyJanuary 2nd 2009, 7:58 pm

Don't listen to them. Those are lies! You have to go to the dojo and wait 30 minutes (make sure you move you mouse). After that, log out, and then log back in. You should have some new items and those are the Ninja clothes! You can now turn invisible and steal other penguins' items.

Lol, Just Kidding.

Go to the dojo, and earn your belts. After you earn the brown belt challenge Sensei and beat him. You will earn the Black Belt... and some other things. :P
Back to top Go down
Mikki
Exemplar
Exemplar
Mikki

PostSubject: Re: how do i become a ninja?   how do i become a ninja? EmptyJanuary 2nd 2009, 7:59 pm

Umm, was thats spoused to be a joke? It wasnt funny.
Genral just wants to know how to become a ninja, not to be a goldfish...
Back to top Go down
Mumbo Jumbo
Mercenary
Mercenary
Mumbo Jumbo

PostSubject: Re: how do i become a ninja?   how do i become a ninja? EmptyJanuary 2nd 2009, 8:02 pm

Ohh, sorry, I thought he wrote a typo and he wanted to be a fish.

Though it is interesting speaking to the magical pixieland fairy leprechaun pony and getting access to the basement anyway. Try it yourself.
Back to top Go down
Mikki
Exemplar
Exemplar
Mikki

PostSubject: Re: how do i become a ninja?   how do i become a ninja? EmptyJanuary 2nd 2009, 8:04 pm

Ummm, ok? I'll try that......
Back to top Go down
Mumbo Jumbo
Mercenary
Mercenary
Mumbo Jumbo

PostSubject: Re: how do i become a ninja?   how do i become a ninja? EmptyJanuary 2nd 2009, 8:06 pm

spyro1198 wrote:
Ummm, ok? I'll try that......

Make sure you're wearing the appropriate dress code before you see him (sword, torn jail shirt)
Back to top Go down
Mikki
Exemplar
Exemplar
Mikki

PostSubject: Re: how do i become a ninja?   how do i become a ninja? EmptyJanuary 2nd 2009, 8:09 pm

Ummm, we sould get back on topic...(OCWARD!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Sjb

Registration date : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: how do i become a ninja?   how do i become a ninja? EmptyJanuary 2nd 2009, 8:16 pm

What you do is you earn all the belts until you get to the Black belt and then you challange sensi about 4-10 times then he will get tired and you will beat him. And then you get the mask. But if you want the black suit you have to be a member.
I hope this helps!

Last edited by 123 Sjb on January 3rd 2009, 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Green Puffle
Super-Human
Super-Human
Green Puffle

PostSubject: Re: how do i become a ninja?   how do i become a ninja? EmptyJanuary 2nd 2009, 8:46 pm

Whogopenguin wrote:
No! You go up to the magical pixieland fairy leprechaun pony and say "Hai there, magical pixieland fairy leprechaun pony! Please may I be a nininininja?"

They will either answer "No, young goldfish. Try again tomorrow." or "Hip hop yeah, babeh!"

If they answer the second, you must challenge them to a duel. Use the arrow keys to move left and right, and attack by pressing K. Block the magical pixieland fairy leprechaun pony's moves by pressing L.

After three rounds of this duel, they will give you the coveted ninja suit, and give you access to the magical pixieland fairy leprechaun pony's basement.

Request to be locked.
Rofl XD XD XD .
Anyway, I think everyone else has already confirmed how you become a ninja, so I won't say it again.
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: how do i become a ninja?   how do i become a ninja? EmptyJanuary 2nd 2009, 9:15 pm

123 Sjb wrote:
What you do is you earn all the belts until you get to the brown belt and then you challange sensi about 4-10 times then he will get tired and you will beat him. And then you get the black belt and the mask. But if you want the black suit you have to be a member.
I hope this helps!
Just make it to black belt you lazy bums.
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: how do i become a ninja?   how do i become a ninja? EmptyJanuary 2nd 2009, 9:18 pm

You don't challenge Sensei until you actually get the black belt, then you beat Sensei after fighting him about 10 times.He will give you the Ninja Mask and if you're a member you can buy the Ninja Suit in the Hideout.
Back to top Go down
Chargers
Vanguard
Vanguard

PostSubject: Re: how do i become a ninja?   how do i become a ninja? EmptyJanuary 2nd 2009, 10:03 pm

Just keep playing and playing and you will eventually!
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: how do i become a ninja?   how do i become a ninja? EmptyJanuary 3rd 2009, 1:01 am

genral657 wrote:
When i play CP i think "how do i become a ninja?" Some people say u can some say u cant .i want to know the truth!So all those fellow CP players ..................

Answer me!!!!!!!!

READ EVERYTHING IN THE DOJO!Sheesh.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Sora
Adept
Adept

Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: how do i become a ninja?   how do i become a ninja? EmptyJanuary 3rd 2009, 1:03 am

Go to the Dojo. There is a set of instructions there that should help!
Also, only fight in competition mode. If ever possible, get some real trading cards and unlock some cards for help.
Ninja mastery is not easily earned, and if you can't gain experience, then the Sensei will see you as unfit for ninja level... But you can always become one, so never stop trying!
SSD~
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: how do i become a ninja?   how do i become a ninja? EmptyJanuary 3rd 2009, 1:04 am

Supersoradud wrote:
Also, only fight in competition mode. If ever possible, get some real trading cards and unlock some cards for help.
Ninja mastery is not easily earned, and if you can't gain experience, then the Sensei will see you as unfit for ninja level... But you can always become one, so never stop trying!
SSD~

You don't need to buy the cards.Just use the free-path.
Back to top Go down
Baroutter456
Adept
Adept
Baroutter456

Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: how do i become a ninja?   how do i become a ninja? EmptyJanuary 3rd 2009, 1:07 am

you need to get all belts and when you get the black one challenge sensei and after a few battles you will beat him
and if you want to earn belts easier just play in competition mode
Back to top Go down
Shadow Sora
Adept
Adept

Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: how do i become a ninja?   how do i become a ninja? EmptyJanuary 3rd 2009, 1:10 am

Chub 777 wrote:
Supersoradud wrote:
SSD~

You don't need to buy the cards.Just use the free-path.
Did you read it wrong? I only said they help.
And they are actually worth alot more than people think.
SSD~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how do i become a ninja?   how do i become a ninja? Empty

Back to top Go down

how do i become a ninja?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Planet :: Club Penguin :: General Club Penguin Discussion-
Jump to: