Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

please do this for a user in need

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Saint Chaos The Hedgehog
Digintary
Digintary
Saint Chaos The Hedgehog

Registration date : 2008-09-01

please do this for a user in need Empty
PostSubject: please do this for a user in need   please do this for a user in need EmptyJanuary 4th 2009, 4:16 pm

the clock countdown is messing up my pc and im sposting the wrong things cause of how much lag it is causing and im sorry for all the mean things i did just please fix the clock's script i promise to be good just please do me a favor
Back to top Go down
Mumbo Jumbo
Mercenary
Mercenary
Mumbo Jumbo

Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: please do this for a user in need   please do this for a user in need EmptyJanuary 4th 2009, 4:39 pm

The small Flash can't mess up your PC. If it does, buy a new computer with Vista (aka the best program in the world) on it, and you'll be running 1000000000x faster! 8D
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: please do this for a user in need   please do this for a user in need EmptyJanuary 4th 2009, 5:12 pm

It is not the clock, that can not make you lag that much. It is programmed, or should be programmed, exactly like the last one. Were you having problems with the last one as well?
Back to top Go down
Goobenheimer
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Goobenheimer

Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: please do this for a user in need   please do this for a user in need EmptyJanuary 4th 2009, 6:31 pm

How do you know the clock is making it lag?
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: please do this for a user in need   please do this for a user in need EmptyJanuary 4th 2009, 9:06 pm

Saint Chaos The Hedgehog wrote:
the clock countdown is messing up my pc and im sposting the wrong things cause of how much lag it is causing and im sorry for all the mean things i did just please fix the clock's script i promise to be good just please do me a favor

Read through this a little more and found some things that would be better if answered-

"im sposting the wrong things cause of how much lag it is causing "
Lag can not make you post bad or wrong. Lag only delays the time of which you do stuff. Please explain a little more on how it makes you post "the wrong things"...

"im sorry for all the mean things i did"
Lag can not make you post mean posts. If this is just something that you are doing to try to remove some infractions or get some rep back, this will not work. If you are posting mean things because the lag is making you mad, that isn't a good excuse. Control yourself, leave until it is better, or get infracted for mean things. These are your only options unless you can prove that it is the clock.

"i promise to be good just please do me a favor"
Removing the clock because one user is promising to be good is not an excuse. You should be good at all times and follow the rules, not matter if you are getting your way or not.

Since no one else has posting about problems with the clock, it is not certain that that is what is causing the problem for you.

Best option, start a petition. :face:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: please do this for a user in need   please do this for a user in need Empty

Back to top Go down

please do this for a user in need
Page 1 of 1