Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I got a gene simmons and Paul Freehly autograph

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
weirdal204
Super-Human
Super-Human

Registration date : 2008-01-26

I got a gene simmons and Paul Freehly autograph Empty
PostSubject: I got a gene simmons and Paul Freehly autograph   I got a gene simmons and Paul Freehly autograph EmptyJanuary 6th 2009, 8:35 pm

My friend gave it to me becuase she went to a KISS concert it is so awsome

i wanna hear if you guys believe me or not and i will make a video That either says this isn't real or not i wont talk all just show them(If its real) and i will put "I Hate CPP" on another piece of paper with my username on it

LOl the only reason im putting i hate CPP is becuase i want to but i dont really hate you guys

So guess if its not real or not Post below
Back to top Go down
weirdal204
Super-Human
Super-Human

PostSubject: Re: I got a gene simmons and Paul Freehly autograph   I got a gene simmons and Paul Freehly autograph EmptyJanuary 8th 2009, 9:15 pm

BUMPITY
Back to top Go down
iFlipper
Observer
Observer
iFlipper

Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: I got a gene simmons and Paul Freehly autograph   I got a gene simmons and Paul Freehly autograph EmptyJanuary 8th 2009, 9:18 pm

Arnt bumps bad?

I got a infration for them.

I don't get why your saying you hate cpp.
Back to top Go down
weirdal204
Super-Human
Super-Human

PostSubject: Re: I got a gene simmons and Paul Freehly autograph   I got a gene simmons and Paul Freehly autograph EmptyJanuary 8th 2009, 9:20 pm

No if your post hasnt gotten a postin like 2 days your aloud to bump but if you bump like a minute later thats bad
Back to top Go down
hkwasi2010
Lurker
Lurker
hkwasi2010

Registration date : 2010-09-23

PostSubject: Re: I got a gene simmons and Paul Freehly autograph   I got a gene simmons and Paul Freehly autograph EmptySeptember 23rd 2010, 1:39 pm

Dear Friend,

I hope you will find this intrusive but first, may I humbly solicit your confidence in this transaction, because of my position in financial institution. I have decided to contact you, after going through your company profiles. I wish to repose my trust and confidence on your discreteness and ability into investment transaction project, I am really interest to investment with you accordingly in your country. My name is, I am the Regional managing Director from one of the leading bank here in. Could I know the possibility of going into joint investment partnership with you in your country? personal you can email on this

Regards
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I got a gene simmons and Paul Freehly autograph   I got a gene simmons and Paul Freehly autograph Empty

Back to top Go down

I got a gene simmons and Paul Freehly autograph
Page 1 of 1