Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Official Favorite Songs Topic

Go down 
+42
Digit
Kwasabizerz
iCool
roflboom
00xninjax00
Loiy1
CandyCane
Cool Our Globe
Jduck9
Radiohead*
Sjb
Mr.Goofmas
LetitRockpenguin
Bandit
Loony
Mikki
Linky
coolgirl99
iSnow
*I.Bros.*
Paint Ninja
Rudolph
Ladycanes20
-Airborne-
Rifleman-Dlb
JazzDawg
Ketchup Wasabi
Jess
BabyCP
DGKiD
RTL
Chilleh88
Tgpcds
Ace
Thunder
Iced8383
Snowball423
Argie
AlterBlade
Clonewars2
Techno
Egaro
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
00xninjax00
Lurker
Lurker
00xninjax00

Registration date : 2009-08-03

Official Favorite Songs Topic - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Favorite Songs Topic   Official Favorite Songs Topic - Page 4 EmptySeptember 6th 2009, 2:59 pm

Anything you find on the Playlist here (This is a link) is what I like. by the way, it has some "Dirty" songs, so not good for the youngest of users.
Back to top Go down
roflboom
Mercenary
Mercenary
roflboom

Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Official Favorite Songs Topic   Official Favorite Songs Topic - Page 4 EmptySeptember 6th 2009, 3:41 pm

1.Handlebars-Flobots
2.Invincible or Knights of Cydonia- Muse
3.They way It Ends-Prototype
4.Harder Better Faster Stronger-Daft Punk
5. Brain Stew- Green Day
6. Holy Diver-Killswitch Engage
7.Older-They Might Be Giants
8.Dirty Diana- MJ
9. Gives you Heck- All American Rejects
10. Put your hands up for Detroit- Fedde Le Grand

How many of these do you know! XD
Back to top Go down
iCool
Exemplar
Exemplar
iCool

Registration date : 2009-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Official Favorite Songs Topic   Official Favorite Songs Topic - Page 4 EmptySeptember 6th 2009, 4:25 pm

1.Dude Looks Like A Lady-Aroesmith

2.I Got A Feeling-Black Eyed Peas

3.Black Ice-AC/DC
Back to top Go down
Loony
Digintary
Digintary
Loony

Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Official Favorite Songs Topic   Official Favorite Songs Topic - Page 4 EmptySeptember 7th 2009, 2:41 pm

unbreakable by fireflight
More then a love song by fireflight
big city dreams by nevershoutnever
220 by tatu
hello hello by paramore
the saltwater room by owl city
no one sleeps when im awake by the sounds
Back to top Go down
Loiy1
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Loiy1

Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Official Favorite Songs Topic   Official Favorite Songs Topic - Page 4 EmptySeptember 7th 2009, 3:00 pm

check yes juliet - we the kings
girls do what they want - the maine
but the NUNS are watching - i set my friends on fire
sassafras- the devil wears prada
what a wicked gang we are below - streetlight manifesto
shred, white and blue - attack! attack!
welcome to oblivion - madina lake
classified - breathe carolina
fluent in stroll - big d and the kids table [its a fun song]

i got some new ones from warped tour
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Official Favorite Songs Topic   Official Favorite Songs Topic - Page 4 EmptyJuly 6th 2010, 2:50 am

Wanna revive this topic, and wanted to update my favorite songs...

These songs stand the test of time to me - no matter how many times I listen to them, I still love 'em. They're the songs that can do no wrong, no matter how much my taste in music changes.

1. Rag Doll by Aerosmith: I love the brass and the general feel of this one. It's nice and feels easy-going to me; sure, Aerosmith had better songs, but I'll always love this one.

2. Fluorescent Adolescent by Arctic Monkeys: This song made everything else by the Arctic Monkeys seem kind of dull. The melody is brilliant and the guitar is powerful. The sexually-charged lyrics really aren't half-bad either.

3. The Funeral by Band of Horses: The guitar is haunting and melodic, and it leaves you with a weird feeling that's somewhere between sadness and excitement. Love it.

4. Day Tripper by The Beatles: From what I've heard of the Beatles, it's one of their heavier pieces - that's really why I like it (with the only other song I really like from The Beatles being Here Comes The Sun).

5. Girl by Beck: It's a tough choice between Loser and Girl as to which one is better...but considering how overplayed Loser is, Girl feels like more of a gem. I like the summery feel (which is overshadowed by the ironically dark lyrics).

6. D*mmit by blink-182: The only song that's ever really stood out for me from blink. It's simple, teenage emotions with a catchy melody.

7. Stir It Up by Bob Marley & The Wailers: Chill little reggae tune that can always put you in a good mood.

8. Ain't No Rest For The Wicked by Cage The Elephant: Cool use of slide guitar and an interesting concept in the lyrics. Hard to overplay.

9. Surrender by Cheap Trick: Set aside "I Want You To Want Me", this was Cheap Trick's only big mainstream breakthrough, and deservedly so. Cool melody and good lyrics.

10. Welcome Home by Coheed & Cambria: You ever heard the guitar riff and solo in this one? Incredible. On top of that, the singer's voice is cool and the lyrics are sweet.

11. Have You Ever Seen The Rain by Creedence Clearwater Revival: If the singer for this band had been influenced by more recent music, I think CCR would've been a much harder-rocking band. As it stands, "Have You Ever Seen The Rain" is incredible, endearing, and has an awesome bass line.

12. The Sound of Settling by Death Cab for Cutie: Short, sweet, and kinda pointless - but bouncy and catchy and hard not to love.

13. Hope by Descendents: I found out about the Descendents via Sublime's cover of "Hope", and I haven't stopped listening since. I consider this their best song (though most of "Milo Goes To College" is great). I don't think any guy hasn't found themselves in a similar situation to the one described in this song.

14. Transliterator by DeVotchKa: Cool band, cool sound, cool lyrics. Easy to listen to. What's not to like?

15. Walk Of Life by Dire Straits: The synth riff in this song and the feeling it creates sells it. Hard not to like.

16. Electric Avenue by Eddy Grant: Fun electronic reggae tune; Eddy Grant actually made a lot of good songs that were similar. It's a shame he never got more attention - most people haven't even heard Electric Avenue, and the ones that have heard it on Pineapple Express.

17. Mr. Blue Sky by Electric Light Orchestra: How can you not like this one? ELO creates such an incredible sound, and it's lyrically impressive.

18. 99 Red Balloons by Goldfinger: The original version is better, but I like the skank edge Goldfinger puts on it. They stay true to Nena's version, too...they even sing the German version.

19. Iris by Goo Goo Dolls: Pretty and sad. I can't help but love it.

20. Are You Gonna Be My Girl by Jet: Hard not to feel happy when you listen to this. Classic rock at its best.

21. The Middle by Jimmy Eat World: For a punk-pop band, Jimmy Eat World really managed to make a great song. Sticks true to punk (it's speedy) and pop (catchy and likeable vocals), while also mixing in rock (the guitar solo towards the end), and throwing in lyrics that almost feel like advice in some respect.

22. Lola by The Kinks: Considering it's a song about a transvestite, I find it surprising it got popular in its day. Lyrics aside, Lola is a cool, beach-y song.

23. D'Yer Mak'er by Led Zeppelin: Only song by Zep I ever really enjoyed. I only got into it recently, so I'm not really sure if it would be on this list in a few months...but I'm assuming it would be.

24. Daylight by Matt & Kim: The vocals sound cheeky, the music itself sounds like it was recorded in a garage, and the lyrics are sweet - and that's what makes this song so loveable.

25. Electric Feel by MGMT: Most people have one song they like off of "Congratulations": Electric Feel, Kids, or Time To Pretend. All three are great, but I personally love Electric Feel. Sexy and has a great vibe.

26. Ride My See-Saw by The Moody Blues: Great rock song, great band. Especially cool when you listen to the lead-in track "Departure" first.

27. Dead! by My Chemical Romance: The theatrical "The Black Parade" was filled with good songs - all of them stuck out, and I was into every song at one time or another. However, "Dead!" is the one that's most enjoyable to me. The irony is laid on thick and the sound is cool. The lead singer's voice is really weird, but easy to like.

28. Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana: I loved all of Nevermind, but Smells Like Teen Spirit was popular for good reason. It inspired the short-lived grunge movement (which was quickly ruined by post-grunge). Kurt Cobain's spaced-out, strung together lines and verses worked incredibly well here.

29. Why Don't You Get A Job? by Offspring: It's a novelty song, yeah, but that's what The Offspring did best. The acoustics are good and the lyrics are humorous; fun to listen to.

30. Fireflies by Owl City: Overplayed and overrated, but at least I don't listen to radio or pay attention to the charts - so I still like this one a lot.

31. Alive by Pearl Jam: Pearl Jam was the poppier side of grunge, and Alive was probably their best song. It's actually pretty long, which surprised me - you don't notice the length at all.

32. Trains by Porcupine Tree: Porcupine Tree is an awesome band, inspired by Pink Floyd and other prog-rock bands. Trains is creepy and cool. The clapping bridge is awesome.

33. Orange Crush by R.E.M.: I have an R.E.M. discography, but Orange Crush still stands as my favorite song by them (with "It's The End Of The World As We Know It [And I Feel Fine]" as a close second).

34. Bulls On Parade by Rage Against The Machine: Neat song. Who woulda thought that mixing rap and metal could work so well?

35. Under The Bridge by Red Hot Chili Peppers: RHCP only had a few songs that were good - but the good ones were great. Under The Bridge has a very personal feeling and a good funk vibe.

36. REPORT ME I SWORE - REPORT ME I SWORE - REPORT ME I SWORE of Young by The Replacements: I heard this on Adventureland, and I loved it. Since then, I've been pretty into The Replacements...they're a cool band.

37. The Man Who Can't Be Moved by The Script: This band has a very honest feel, and it shines in this song. It's sad with a touch of hope.

38. Closer to the Sun by Slightly Stoopid: They aren't as incredible as Sublime, but they're still a good band. Closer to the Sun has good lyrics, a good sound, and the acoustic guitar is incredible.

39. Beer Goggles by Smash Mouth: You can't help but like this song...all of Smash Mouth's other stuff either gets old, is shallow, or it's a cover - this one is much better.

40. Bullet With Butterfly Wings by Smashing Pumpkins: 1979 is the more popular song, but this one is so much more raw and less overproduced. I like the rage this song seems to contain.

41. What I Got by Sublime: My absolute favorite song by Sublime. Or by any other band. Period. I can't explain what I love about it, but it's the only song in my iTunes that has a play count over 100 - I think that speaks for itself.

42. Chicago by Sufjan Stevens: Cute/cool. I just really liked it, I don't know why.

43. New Fang by Them Crooked Vultures: This was the only song from the supergroup that seemed to work - it's a rock song with an almost dance-music-esque beat to it, and is surprisingly catchy.

44. Calliope! by The Veils: Lightest song by The Veils - most of their stuff is really heavy. One of my favorite bands, if just for the incredible raw talent they display. They really deserve to be more successful.

45. Sunday Morning by The Velvet Underground: Peaceful, "just-woke-up-on-Sunday-morning" feel.

46. I Hate My Life by Youth Brigade: Judging by the name, the piece sounds like it would be whiny...that would be a bad assumption. It's actually got a good sense of humor mixed in with a good message. Great punk song.

Wow...that took forever.
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Kwasabizerz
Vagabond
Vagabond
Kwasabizerz

Registration date : 2009-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Official Favorite Songs Topic   Official Favorite Songs Topic - Page 4 EmptyJuly 6th 2010, 3:10 am

Whoaa,, the only song I know from up there was Fireflies...

Two is Better Than One - Boys like Girls Ft. Taylor Swift
Hare Hare Yukai (Haruhi Suzumiya Opening Song) - The Meloncholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Hey, Soul Sister - Train
Celebrity Status - Marianah's Trench
4ever - The Veronicas (ALL TIME FAVVV!!!! >_<)
All About You - G.E.M.
Sing Along Song - 方大同
Lucky Star Opening Song

Songs that never get old:
Never Gonna Give You Up (Rick Roll) - Rick Ashtley
Gives You H*ll - All American Rejects

:D :D :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Favorite Songs Topic   Official Favorite Songs Topic - Page 4 EmptyJuly 6th 2010, 3:56 am

Just about everything by Daft Punk, Tenacious D and The Lonely Island, but these are my favourites by the bands.

Daft Punk (not including mashup songs from Alive 2007):
Harder Better Faster Stronger Alive 2007
One More Time
Digital Love
Da Funk
Television Rules the Nation
Robot Rock
Harder Better Faster Stronger
Around the World
Technologic

Tenacious D:
Master Exploder
Beelzeboss (The Final Showdown)

The Lonely Island:
J*zz in my Pants
I'm on a Boat
Shrooms (Interlude)
Normal Guy (Interlude)
Incredibad
Like a Boss
Natalie's Rap
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Official Favorite Songs Topic   Official Favorite Songs Topic - Page 4 EmptyJuly 6th 2010, 10:20 pm

The Lonely Island and Tenacious D are great when it comes to humorous bands. The acoustic in "Master Exploder" is wicked. D'you happen to know if Tenacious D is going to release any more material sometime?

(Sorry if this is a little off-topic).

EDIT: Oh, and Kwasabi - odds are you've heard a whole lot more off that list; you just don't recognize some by name. I really hope you've heard more than just Fireflies, anyway. If you haven't..you should listen to some stuff on that list. God knows, maybe you'll find something you like.
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Thunder
I'm Dangerous
Thunder

Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Official Favorite Songs Topic   Official Favorite Songs Topic - Page 4 EmptyAugust 30th 2010, 3:02 pm

New Top 5:
5. Airplanes - B.o.B ft. Hayley Williams
4. The Catalyst - Linkin Park
3. Not Afraid - Eminem
2. Secrets - OneRepublic
1. Love The Way You Lie - Eminem ft. Rihanna

Back to top Go down
Digit
The Other Guy
The Other Guy
Digit

Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Official Favorite Songs Topic   Official Favorite Songs Topic - Page 4 EmptyAugust 30th 2010, 5:41 pm

Top 5

1. El Manana
2. Stylo
3. Dance Floor Anthem
4. Slow Ride
Back to top Go down
HavoKitten
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
HavoKitten

Registration date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Official Favorite Songs Topic   Official Favorite Songs Topic - Page 4 EmptyNovember 1st 2010, 5:55 pm

Smile In Your Sleep- Silversten
Could it Be You- H*wood
____ Your Dot Dot Dot- POMP
Hey- 3OH!3
You Done Goofed- Blood on the Dancefloor
Breathe Carolina- Jbigga
I Kissed a Girl- Attack Attack!
The Debt- Julia Nunes
Careful- Paramore
Emergency- Paramore

Back to top Go down
Mojo
Mercenary
Mercenary
Mojo

Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Official Favorite Songs Topic   Official Favorite Songs Topic - Page 4 EmptyNovember 22nd 2010, 10:38 pm

1. Yeah 3x - Chris Brown
2. Not Afraid - Eminem
3. Airplanes - B.O.B and Hayley Williams
4. Savin' Me - Nickleback
5. Life After You - Chris Daughtry
Back to top Go down
Charevea
Lurker
Lurker
Charevea

Registration date : 2011-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Official Favorite Songs Topic   Official Favorite Songs Topic - Page 4 EmptyApril 7th 2011, 7:11 pm

The Songs i often listen to are :

Lovethewayyoulie - Eminem feat Rihanna
Price Tag - Jessie Ft.Bob
Tik tok / We r who we r - Ke$ha
Airplanes - Bob. Feat Hayley Williams
Year without Rain / One and the Same / Round and Round - Selena Gomez
Taio Cruz - Dynamite
Lalaland / Its On / Here we go again/ This is me - Demi Lovato.
Hero / Monster - Skillet
Eminem - Not Afraid
Jonas Brothers : L.A / Live to Party / Paranoid
Katy Perry - Hot N Cold / FireWork
Lady Gaga - Just Dance / Poker Face / Born this way
Usher- Dj Got Us Fallin In Love
Black Eyed Peas - I gotta feeling / Just Cant Get Enough /
Avril Lavinge - Complicated / When your gone / The best Dam Thing / Alice In wonder Land
Taylor Swift - Always and forever / You belong with me
Simple Plan - Your Love is just a lie

And Etc .. im always on the look for more =D
Back to top Go down
Bandit
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Bandit

Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Official Favorite Songs Topic   Official Favorite Songs Topic - Page 4 EmptyJune 28th 2011, 6:59 pm

My favorite song is We Didn't Start The Fire by Billy Joel, not only is it a good tune, it's also about history. :P
Back to top Go down
Brennan
Exemplar
Exemplar
Brennan

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Official Favorite Songs Topic   Official Favorite Songs Topic - Page 4 EmptyJune 28th 2011, 9:22 pm

Society by Eddie Vedder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Favorite Songs Topic   Official Favorite Songs Topic - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Favorite Songs Topic
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Planet :: Other Discussions :: Media-
Jump to: