Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Cp Memories and pics.

Go down 
+6
iSnow
Coco
2PXI
Clonewars2
Xtra Cash
-999-
10 posters
AuthorMessage
-999-
Digintary
Digintary
-999-

Registration date : 2008-01-27

My Cp Memories and pics. Empty
PostSubject: My Cp Memories and pics.   My Cp Memories and pics. EmptyJanuary 8th 2009, 10:44 pm

What are some of your early Cp memories?

Here are mine:

During the Easter Egg Hunt in 2007, one of the eggs was sitting in the little box filled with water by the mine, and if you clicked on the box you could sit and block the egg and so I did it and everyone was yelling at me to get off the egg :P

I used to have a friend a really long time ago named Quetta 123. She always wore nothing but the Wizard Hat and she was purple(I used to think the wizard hat was a member item :face: ). But it's been nearly 2 years since I've seen her. :(

Haha this is a funny one. The very first thing I ever said was "how do i walk?". I eventually figured it out and waddled away :P

I was at Mammoth Dock once a really long time ago and I thought it was a party :P

When I first found Cp Trainer 2, I was using it and I thought the ID hack wasn't client side, so I hacked the Lasso and all the other Western stuff and I was running around the town saying "I'm a cowboy!"

When I went to BerryC00l's 10,000 hits party in April 07, 99coolj was there and he was famous back then so I was begging him to add me and he said something like Are you a girl? and so I was scared he wouldnt add me if I wasn't so I said I was XD He's still on my list today but it's been a really long time since he's been on.

Heheh. Good old times :)

Got some of my old pics up :) So

My Cp Memories and pics. Blue-p10
My Cp Memories and pics. Funny-10
My Cp Memories and pics. Funny-10
My Cp Memories and pics. Funny-11
Edited Pic I made ^
My Cp Memories and pics. Funny-12
My Cp Memories and pics. Funny-13
Not Edited, Done with Cp Trainer 2 ^
My Cp Memories and pics. Funny-14
Edited by me ^
My Cp Memories and pics. Funny-15
My Cp Memories and pics. Header10
My Cp Memories and pics. Map510
My Cp Memories and pics. Me-in-10
My Cp Memories and pics. Page-110
My Cp Memories and pics. Page-111
My Cp Memories and pics. Page-210
My Cp Memories and pics. Pink-m10
My Cp Memories and pics. Tip-th10
My Cp Memories and pics. Youube10
My Cp Memories and pics. Uma-310

Last edited by -999- on January 10th 2009, 10:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Xtra Cash
Mercenary
Mercenary
Xtra Cash

Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: My Cp Memories and pics.   My Cp Memories and pics. EmptyJanuary 8th 2009, 11:01 pm

My first buddy was Pokey 88 on January 6th 2007, my first words I said was "Wheres the bathroom?" I used to get people mad by going to the Pizza Parlor, and keep flipping pizzas.

Good times with Old CP. I think Club Penguin now is getting really boring because of the items and most things are not going through the filters. -_-
Back to top Go down
Clonewars2
Adept
Adept
Clonewars2

Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: My Cp Memories and pics.   My Cp Memories and pics. EmptyJanuary 8th 2009, 11:07 pm

chillin with the frozen legends back in 06. Steeltown, King us, me, and of course frozen.
Back to top Go down
2PXI
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
2PXI

Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: My Cp Memories and pics.   My Cp Memories and pics. EmptyJanuary 9th 2009, 6:22 am

Ahhh, yes. Back when I could get on to a POPULATED server, I would make "Pie Parades" and just walk from room to room saying "PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIIIIEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and I would get a couple people to help so that more would join in.

Oh by the way, I have something to say about the title...... DERE AINT NO PIX IN HEER BOOOYYYY!!!!!!!!!

*EDIT* Ok now there are BOY!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Peng Peng 11 on January 10th 2009, 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Coco
Vagabond
Vagabond
Coco

Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: My Cp Memories and pics.   My Cp Memories and pics. EmptyJanuary 9th 2009, 6:31 am

mine is being amused by these amazing clones!!! and all the trys 2 tip the iceberg!!! 8D
Back to top Go down
-999-
Digintary
Digintary
-999-

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: My Cp Memories and pics.   My Cp Memories and pics. EmptyJanuary 10th 2009, 10:08 am

Really I thought this would be a big post? :roll:
Back to top Go down
iSnow
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: My Cp Memories and pics.   My Cp Memories and pics. EmptyJanuary 10th 2009, 10:15 am

I don't remember how i got to CP :D
Back to top Go down
Mook
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: My Cp Memories and pics.   My Cp Memories and pics. EmptyJanuary 10th 2009, 1:42 pm

Wow, that looks like the old days. I loved it back then..

I really never go on everyday like I used to and I don't go on Frozen. I blend in with everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Brennan
Exemplar
Exemplar
Brennan

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: My Cp Memories and pics.   My Cp Memories and pics. EmptyJanuary 10th 2009, 1:56 pm

ahh the good old days... makes playing noe look really bad.
Back to top Go down
bubalo1
Observer
Observer
bubalo1

Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: My Cp Memories and pics.   My Cp Memories and pics. EmptyJanuary 10th 2009, 2:21 pm

it is cool picture furniture for non-member
Back to top Go down
Mumbo Jumbo
Mercenary
Mercenary
Mumbo Jumbo

Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: My Cp Memories and pics.   My Cp Memories and pics. EmptyJanuary 10th 2009, 2:40 pm

Wow, lovely memories you had.

And yeah, those were the times when CP was decent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Cp Memories and pics.   My Cp Memories and pics. Empty

Back to top Go down

My Cp Memories and pics.
Page 1 of 1