Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Upcoming events, your opinion.

Go down 
+7
LOLCHOSEN
Ingcogirls01
LtbJ
-999-
2PXI
7Styl3
Pengumile
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Pengumile
Forum Dweller
Forum Dweller
Pengumile

Registration date : 2008-12-10

Upcoming events, your opinion. Empty
PostSubject: Upcoming events, your opinion.   Upcoming events, your opinion. EmptyJanuary 9th 2009, 5:49 am

Okay, I would like a few opinions on what you guys think about the upcoming stuff.

1. What items do you think they will have at the member party? Do you think they will do it a bit like the Music Jam and have a stall with some cool items? If they bring some old stuff back, what will it be?

2. How do you think CP can make the Fiesta more exciting, and what kind of new items do you think might work?

3. What do you think about the upcoming furniture catalog. Will they bring the dance floor thingy back? Bean bags?

If you could give your opinion on all three, I would be greatful. Thanks.

Peng.

Last edited by Pengumile on January 9th 2009, 7:08 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added stuff to 1.)
Back to top Go down
7Styl3
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
7Styl3

Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming events, your opinion.   Upcoming events, your opinion. EmptyJanuary 9th 2009, 5:53 am

1. Stall is pretty good. But I'm sure It's 50% like Music Jam.

2. *cross finger that red lei might come back*

Probably not. :P

New items probably kinda like western bandana but brown color.

3. I want the dance floor that is on rug section, it's better than whole room is dance floor and It cause lag.
Back to top Go down
Pengumile
Forum Dweller
Forum Dweller
Pengumile

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming events, your opinion.   Upcoming events, your opinion. EmptyJanuary 9th 2009, 5:59 am

7Styl3 wrote:
1. Stall is pretty good. But I'm sure It's 50% like Music Jam.

2. *cross finger that red lei might come back*

Probably not. :P

New items probably kinda like western bandana but brown color.

3. I want the dance floor that is on rug section, it's better than whole room is dance floor and It cause lag.

The red lei could cause some havoc, it's like marmite. You'll either love it or hate it. :P I'd love it. ❤

A brown western bandana would look a bit horrible imo, and isn't that really a cowboy sort of item?

Yeah, that's what I meant, the dance floor rectangle thingy.
Back to top Go down
2PXI
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
2PXI

Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming events, your opinion.   Upcoming events, your opinion. EmptyJanuary 9th 2009, 6:32 am

1. It'd be cool to have a stall, but the party is confined to the dance club so they probably aren't going to go all out with this.
2. ANYTHING THAT IS A NEW ITEM IS GOOD!!!!! I DO NOT want CP to bring back the maracas, EITHER OF THEM.
3. I HOPE they bring the dance floor thingy back, but I doubt they will. The bean bags might come back, if they do I hope they have some new colours.
Back to top Go down
Pengumile
Forum Dweller
Forum Dweller
Pengumile

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming events, your opinion.   Upcoming events, your opinion. EmptyJanuary 9th 2009, 7:02 am

Peng Peng 11 wrote:
1. It'd be cool to have a stall, but the party is confined to the dance club so they probably aren't going to go all out with this.
2. ANYTHING THAT IS A NEW ITEM IS GOOD!!!!! I DO NOT want CP to bring back the maracas, EITHER OF THEM.
3. I HOPE they bring the dance floor thingy back, but I doubt they will. The bean bags might come back, if they do I hope they have some new colours.

I totally agree with two and three, but at the Music Jam party I got the two free items (shirt and maracas) then lost connection, logged back in, and forgot to get them again. -_- I only have them on my spare.

I love the bean bags, they are my most wanted furniture item atm, but there are so many I'd have to look at a list to find more favourites. The current ones are blue and red right? Is there any more? What about a green one to match those green bookcases and chairs?

What items do you think they could have at the member party then?
Back to top Go down
2PXI
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
2PXI

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming events, your opinion.   Upcoming events, your opinion. EmptyJanuary 9th 2009, 7:30 am

Pengumile wrote:
Peng Peng 11 wrote:

I totally agree with two and three, but at the Music Jam party I got the two free items (shirt and maracas) then lost connection, logged back in, and forgot to get them again. -_- I only have them on my spare.

I love the bean bags, they are my most wanted furniture item atm, but there are so many I'd have to look at a list to find more favourites. The current ones are blue and red right? Is there any more? What about a green one to match those green bookcases and chairs?

I don't know about blue, but there is a green one, a purple one, and (as you said) a red one.

I'm not quite sure what they have planned for the party. They really haven't given much detail, so I don't know what to expect. Maybe a hand held juke box would be one item but I don't kn....... wait......... Maybe THEY WILL GIVE OUT MP300S!!!! THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Pengumile
Forum Dweller
Forum Dweller
Pengumile

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming events, your opinion.   Upcoming events, your opinion. EmptyJanuary 9th 2009, 7:45 am

Peng Peng 11 wrote:
Pengumile wrote:
Peng Peng 11 wrote:

I don't know about blue, but there is a green one, a purple one, and (as you said) a red one.

I'm not quite sure what they have planned for the party. They really haven't given much detail, so I don't know what to expect. Maybe a hand held juke box would be one item but I don't kn....... wait......... Maybe THEY WILL GIVE OUT MP300S!!!! THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, but it's a dance-a-thon, not a music party. And I bought a CP toy specially for the MP3000/iPod. :P
Back to top Go down
-999-
Digintary
Digintary
-999-

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming events, your opinion.   Upcoming events, your opinion. EmptyJanuary 9th 2009, 9:18 am

I hope they bring the dance floor and the beanbags back because I only have 1 red bean bag and no dance floors :(

As for the parties I don't think they're going to be really good.
Back to top Go down
LtbJ
Exemplar
Exemplar
LtbJ

Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming events, your opinion.   Upcoming events, your opinion. EmptyJanuary 9th 2009, 10:12 am

1. Not a member.

2. I hope they either bring a new marraca or somekind of Non-Member Sombrero.

3. Not a member.
Back to top Go down
Pengumile
Forum Dweller
Forum Dweller
Pengumile

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming events, your opinion.   Upcoming events, your opinion. EmptyJanuary 9th 2009, 10:25 am

-999- wrote:
I hope they bring the dance floor and the beanbags back because I only have 1 red bean bag and no dance floors :(

As for the parties I don't think they're going to be really good.

The fiesta isn't going to be fantastic, I can be sure of that. The only thing that will make it sparkle is some NEW items. But the member one looks awesome, I think it's gonna be great. Maybe the Night Club will have a room like the book room did at Halloween, with member items in there?

Yeah, I think the dance floor coming back is pretty likely, and I love the bean bags.
Back to top Go down
2PXI
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
2PXI

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming events, your opinion.   Upcoming events, your opinion. EmptyJanuary 9th 2009, 10:38 am

They will have items for sure, probably two. One that only the members can get, and one that both the members and non-members can get, once the party is over.
Back to top Go down
Ingcogirls01
Sidekick
Sidekick
Ingcogirls01

Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming events, your opinion.   Upcoming events, your opinion. EmptyJanuary 9th 2009, 12:57 pm

1.I am Ok with whatever they are gonna use for the Member Party
2.I think a blue lei,but that might be for the Summer Pary...
3.I hope the Dance Floor thing would come back.
Back to top Go down
Pengumile
Forum Dweller
Forum Dweller
Pengumile

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming events, your opinion.   Upcoming events, your opinion. EmptyJanuary 9th 2009, 1:37 pm

Ingcogirls01 wrote:
1.I am Ok with whatever they are gonna use for the Member Party
2.I think a blue lei,but that might be for the Summer Pary...
3.I hope the Dance Floor thing would come back.

When you say ok with it, you mean you don't mind whatever they do?

Yeah, blue lei at the summer party for me. I can see lots of 2006/7 member/non member party items returning this year.
Back to top Go down
LOLCHOSEN
Lurker
Lurker
LOLCHOSEN

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming events, your opinion.   Upcoming events, your opinion. EmptyJanuary 12th 2009, 2:40 pm

How about they make some new items and think about the people who got the items the first time, who helped build cp. Raise Eyebrows
Back to top Go down
Unarae
Sidekick
Sidekick
Unarae

Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming events, your opinion.   Upcoming events, your opinion. EmptyJanuary 12th 2009, 5:43 pm

Since I'm only 6 months into my first year on CP, I'm ok with any items they might release. However, I can understand the frustrations of older members and the return of the same old freebies, event after event. With that in mind, I'd say the CP staff owes it to older members to release some brand new items that have never been released before, and with good fortune, that might happen. If they offered leis for a summer party, maybe they could be a new colour, such as purple, yellow, or even multi-coloured. They could offer the non member sombreros for the upcoming fiesta, as other people have said. Maybe they could even be really nice and offer a special poncho for all members and non members, or some sort of colourful shawl, or even a new tee shirt. Furniture I'm not certain about, however. As for better parties, all I can say is wait and see.
Back to top Go down
Goobenheimer
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Goobenheimer

Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming events, your opinion.   Upcoming events, your opinion. EmptyJanuary 12th 2009, 8:56 pm

1. The member party will most likely be the same as when the mines came out.

2. The fiesta will most likely be the same as last year.

3. Don't care much about the furniture. Not expecting anything new.
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming events, your opinion.   Upcoming events, your opinion. EmptyJanuary 12th 2009, 9:06 pm

1. What items do you think they will have at the member party? Do you think they will do it a bit like the Music Jam and have a stall with some cool items? If they bring some old stuff back, what will it be?
Some music stuff? Plenty of repeats, probably... and maybe even the penguin band sweatshirt that I do not feel like getting a CP toy for!

2. How do you think CP can make the Fiesta more exciting, and what kind of new items do you think might work?
I'd like any new items, even recolors, because I haven't gotten a lot in a while... It'd be cool if they had snowflake glasses or a necklace. And I want more statue making...

3. What do you think about the upcoming furniture catalog. Will they bring the dance floor thingy back? Bean bags?
Probably the dance floor, since that seems to be their style right now. Probably a bunch of other disco stuff that has gone out of the catalogue.
Back to top Go down
Pengumile
Forum Dweller
Forum Dweller
Pengumile

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming events, your opinion.   Upcoming events, your opinion. EmptyJanuary 13th 2009, 6:04 am

I like those ideas Unarae, recolouring the lei's especially.

I can't see it being the same as when the mines came out, I mean it says on the new blog post that we might be able to MEET DJ Cadence and have another floor.

Yeah, it will probably be the same but lets hope they can think up something exciting/different. :P

Well Argie, I actually have the penguin band hoodie from the original stage play, so I don't need to unlock it. But yeah, I can see lots of repeats but surely they will do SOMETHING new.
Back to top Go down
Brennan
Exemplar
Exemplar
Brennan

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming events, your opinion.   Upcoming events, your opinion. EmptyJanuary 13th 2009, 8:08 pm

Pengumile wrote:
Okay, I would like a few opinions on what you guys think about the upcoming stuff.

If you could give your opinion on all three, I would be greatful. Thanks.

Peng.
the way i s it every time cp has party it has a potional to be great
but personally for me the last great party was in august but im optimisic about 09 i think the parties will b great, but thn again it would not be the first time cp disapointed us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming events, your opinion.   Upcoming events, your opinion. Empty

Back to top Go down

Upcoming events, your opinion.
Page 1 of 1