Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Puffles and games

Go down 
+10
Ketchup Wasabi
Chub 777
Argie
Mumbo Jumbo
iWaddle
Yoda.
Baroutter456
2PXI
Green Puffle
Unarae
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Unarae
Sidekick
Sidekick
Unarae

Registration date : 2008-11-16

Puffles and games Empty
PostSubject: Puffles and games   Puffles and games EmptyJanuary 11th 2009, 9:25 am

I wanted to point out something in the newspaper that I found interesting. The secrets folder said that some puffles help with the games. Well, I already knew that the red and pink puffle help you with surfing and Aqua Grabber, respectively, but the thing I wanted to point out was how the newspaper stated the puffles and the games. The newspaper said that the red puffle and pink puffle were a couple of game helpers. That indicated, to me, that there might be other puffles who will help you to play games. Has anyone ever tried to play any other games with any of the other puffles? Is it possible that there are other puffles, besides red and pink, that can help you in certain games? From how it was phrased in the article, that's the impression I received. I just thought I'd bring it up, cos that article did interest me quite a bit.
Back to top Go down
Green Puffle
Super-Human
Super-Human
Green Puffle

Registration date : 2008-09-01

Puffles and games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puffles and games   Puffles and games EmptyJanuary 11th 2009, 9:32 am

I thought this, too. Can't be bothered to check, though.
Back to top Go down
2PXI
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
2PXI

Registration date : 2008-10-06

Puffles and games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puffles and games   Puffles and games EmptyJanuary 11th 2009, 9:44 am

They probably would have mentioned it, CP never keeps a game secret this well
Back to top Go down
Baroutter456
Adept
Adept
Baroutter456

Registration date : 2008-11-02

Puffles and games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puffles and games   Puffles and games EmptyJanuary 11th 2009, 7:05 pm

well maybe the purple puffle will help in the new game i dunno
Back to top Go down
Yoda.
Digintary
Digintary
Yoda.

Registration date : 2008-01-26

Puffles and games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puffles and games   Puffles and games EmptyJanuary 11th 2009, 7:11 pm

Peng Peng 11 wrote:
They probably would have mentioned it, CP never keeps a game secret this well

Maybe they will bring a new game at the fiesta or dance-a-thon?
Back to top Go down
iWaddle
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
iWaddle

Registration date : 2008-01-27

Puffles and games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puffles and games   Puffles and games EmptyJanuary 11th 2009, 7:12 pm

For "My Puffle" in Paint By Letters, whatever Puffle you're wearing it'll make the Puffle that color insteafd of just blue for the book....

...I think.
Back to top Go down
Baroutter456
Adept
Adept
Baroutter456

Puffles and games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puffles and games   Puffles and games EmptyJanuary 11th 2009, 7:15 pm

iWaddle wrote:
For "My Puffle" in Paint By Letters, whatever Puffle you're wearing it'll make the Puffle that color insteafd of just blue for the book....

...I think.
well yeah it does i tested it with my OLD green puffle and it worked! so i decided that it works with all puffles :P
Back to top Go down
Mumbo Jumbo
Mercenary
Mercenary
Mumbo Jumbo

Registration date : 2008-08-08

Puffles and games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puffles and games   Puffles and games EmptyJanuary 11th 2009, 7:17 pm

Everybody knew this AGES ago :roll:
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

Puffles and games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puffles and games   Puffles and games EmptyJanuary 11th 2009, 8:06 pm

Maybe you can go jet packing with your green puffle. :P

Nah, who knows... probably just there to sound good.
Back to top Go down

Puffles and games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puffles and games   Puffles and games EmptyJanuary 11th 2009, 9:03 pm

I think the Purple Puffle should join you in the new "Dancing Game" that Candance has made-up...
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

Registration date : 2008-06-09

Puffles and games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puffles and games   Puffles and games EmptyJanuary 14th 2009, 10:02 pm

Baroutter456 wrote:
well maybe the purple puffle will help in the new game i dunno
The new game is Dance Chalenge from the DS.
Back to top Go down
Baroutter456
Adept
Adept
Baroutter456

Puffles and games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puffles and games   Puffles and games EmptyJanuary 14th 2009, 11:50 pm

really?! o_O
that IS unexpected
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

Registration date : 2008-06-09

Puffles and games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puffles and games   Puffles and games EmptyJanuary 14th 2009, 11:55 pm

Baroutter456 wrote:
really?! o_O
that IS unexpected
The said on the blog.
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

Registration date : 2008-02-05

Puffles and games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puffles and games   Puffles and games EmptyJanuary 15th 2009, 1:45 am

I do not think so....

And anyways, who would be so dumb to take out all their puffles and try everysingle game with it? xD
Back to top Go down
offscott
Lurker
Lurker
offscott

Registration date : 2009-01-15

Puffles and games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puffles and games   Puffles and games EmptyJanuary 15th 2009, 5:22 pm

I wouldn't think so as someone said that they would have'nt of kept a game secret that well.

Also, there are alot of penguins out in cp. So if a few found it out they would of told everyone by now
Back to top Go down
Chilleh88
Mercenary
Mercenary
Chilleh88

Registration date : 2008-11-30

Puffles and games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puffles and games   Puffles and games EmptyJanuary 15th 2009, 5:27 pm

Ketchup Wasabi wrote:
I do not think so....

And anyways, who would be so dumb to take out all their puffles and try everysingle game with it? xD
Yeah, that would be silly.. XD
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-04-06

Puffles and games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puffles and games   Puffles and games EmptyJanuary 15th 2009, 8:27 pm

Snoman The Great wrote:
I think the Purple Puffle should join you in the new "Dancing Game" that Candance has made-up...
great idea. It makes a lot of sense ;)

Yeah there should be more puffles in games I think.
Back to top Go down
Penguin123
Citizen
Citizen
Penguin123

Registration date : 2008-09-02

Puffles and games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puffles and games   Puffles and games EmptyJanuary 16th 2009, 9:33 am

Well, apparently they did it. If you go to the gam with the purple puffle, it dances with you, but does NOTHING. It gives you like, 20 extra points in the entire game. Not much
Back to top Go down
Unarae
Sidekick
Sidekick
Unarae

Puffles and games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puffles and games   Puffles and games EmptyJanuary 18th 2009, 12:06 pm

Well, at least there is a third game where a puffle is known to help you out. I'm glad that a third game-helping puffle has been found, anyhow. It makes sence, too, since purple puffles are dancers. That's all I can say.
Back to top Go down
Baroutter456
Adept
Adept
Baroutter456

Puffles and games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puffles and games   Puffles and games EmptyJanuary 18th 2009, 12:25 pm

yeah but the puffle's best song is epic win
why? because at the beggining you get like 4 extra points and n00bs start telñing me that i cheated xD
Back to top Go down
Unarae
Sidekick
Sidekick
Unarae

Puffles and games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puffles and games   Puffles and games EmptyJanuary 18th 2009, 1:46 pm

I like that kitty avatar! Kitties in Pringles cans are cute! Anyhow, I love Epic Win, too. The rhythym is awesome. My purple puffle, Kellogg, is a great helper. Who cares if they only help a little bit? Anything is better than nothing!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Puffles and games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puffles and games   Puffles and games Empty

Back to top Go down

Puffles and games
Page 1 of 1