Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do you own/remember.....

Go down 
+10
Ambie-Sama
Paint Ninja
Vamp Kc
Goobenheimer
Mickey4741
Yoda.
clurock
Saint Chaos The Hedgehog
Argie
Unarae
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Unarae
Sidekick
Sidekick
Unarae

Registration date : 2008-11-16

Do you own/remember..... Empty
PostSubject: Do you own/remember.....   Do you own/remember..... EmptyJanuary 18th 2009, 4:42 pm

Tamagotchis? Not only do I remember them, I actually own 3 of the newer versions! So far, I own 1 each of the v3, v4.5, and v5 Tamagotchis, all of which were released in recent years (2004 or later), and they keep me very busy! I particularly love the newer versions for their ability to interact with other Tamagotchis, either mine or those of my friends. My very first Tamas are long gone, but the newer versions are so much better, I think. So, tell me, do you own/remember Tamagotchis? Which versions do you own?
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Do you own/remember.....   Do you own/remember..... EmptyJanuary 18th 2009, 5:34 pm

Oh I remember that... those were the days... nearly forgot they existed. I think I have about 6 or 7...
1 (or was it 2?) V1
2 V2
1 V4
1 Totally Miniture and Weird one
1 Really, really, REALLY old on that I'm not even sure is the same company
Back to top Go down
Saint Chaos The Hedgehog
Digintary
Digintary
Saint Chaos The Hedgehog

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Do you own/remember.....   Do you own/remember..... EmptyJanuary 18th 2009, 5:35 pm

me me and my friend sid had some and we acted like they were digimon
Back to top Go down
Unarae
Sidekick
Sidekick
Unarae

PostSubject: Re: Do you own/remember.....   Do you own/remember..... EmptyJanuary 18th 2009, 5:49 pm

Awesome! I like the v5 alot, it's easy to care for, and requires little attention. It actually beeps when it makes a pile of droppings, so you have a way of knowing it went to the bathroom. The v3 is the most similar to the original versions from the 1990's, as you have to turn off the lights when it goes to sleep. The v4.5 goes to school, then it gets a job and starts working after a certain age. Each of my versions offers different features and challenges, which is why I run them all at the same time. Despite the frequent beeps for attention, I like my Tamas and am glad to have them.
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Do you own/remember.....   Do you own/remember..... EmptyJanuary 18th 2009, 6:12 pm

V4 goes to school... and it can go to work, too, but mine always got rejected, if I remember clearly.
Back to top Go down
clurock
Adventurer
Adventurer
clurock

Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Do you own/remember.....   Do you own/remember..... EmptyJanuary 18th 2009, 8:22 pm

What's that?
Back to top Go down
Yoda.
Digintary
Digintary
Yoda.

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Do you own/remember.....   Do you own/remember..... EmptyJanuary 18th 2009, 8:24 pm

I see the commercial on T.V often its like a band thingy or something?
Back to top Go down
Mickey4741
Paragon
Paragon
Mickey4741

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Do you own/remember.....   Do you own/remember..... EmptyJanuary 18th 2009, 8:40 pm

Me and Argie started a phenomenon in our school in 2nd of Tamas.... good times. I have a V1, 2 V2s, 1 V3
Back to top Go down
Goobenheimer
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Goobenheimer

Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Do you own/remember.....   Do you own/remember..... EmptyJanuary 18th 2009, 8:54 pm

Girls had them at my school. I never did.
Back to top Go down
Vamp Kc
Beholder
Beholder
Vamp Kc

Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Do you own/remember.....   Do you own/remember..... EmptyJanuary 18th 2009, 11:05 pm

Haha. I had like 6 of those in 4th grade.
Back to top Go down
Paint Ninja
Adept
Adept

Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Do you own/remember.....   Do you own/remember..... EmptyJanuary 18th 2009, 11:16 pm

I had two friends that did. I never owned one.
Back to top Go down
Unarae
Sidekick
Sidekick
Unarae

PostSubject: Re: Do you own/remember.....   Do you own/remember..... EmptyJanuary 21st 2009, 4:27 pm

I just bought the newest Tama version, which is similar to the Tama Angels from long ago. It's similar in being a stand-alone Tama, not part of the regular series. The Music Star is really neat, cos in this version, you raise the Tama to become a musician of some sort. There's no antenna on the egg, so it resembles the earliest models from the 1990's. To answer an earlier post question, Tamagotchis are a virtual pet from Japan. They are shaped like little eggs and have three buttons on the bottom. To care for the Tamas, you press the buttons to highlight different care icons, such as for food, the toilet, and medicine. The goal is to raise the Tamas so that they grow into adults. If they do not receive much care or attention, they turn into egg-shaped saucers and either die or go back to their home planet. The earliest Tamas first appeared sometime in 1992, I believe. Look up Tamagotchis on Wikipedia, if you want to know more. There's some pictures on the page that show what they look like.
Back to top Go down
Ambie-Sama
Observer
Observer
Ambie-Sama

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Do you own/remember.....   Do you own/remember..... EmptyJanuary 21st 2009, 4:38 pm

I used to be obsessed... To be honest, now, I think they're actually quite stupid :|
Back to top Go down
zerorider
Lurker
Lurker
zerorider

Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Do you own/remember.....   Do you own/remember..... EmptyJanuary 21st 2009, 4:41 pm

I hated those things, they always woke me up in the middle of the night. :(
Back to top Go down
Ingcogirls01
Sidekick
Sidekick
Ingcogirls01

Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Do you own/remember.....   Do you own/remember..... EmptyJanuary 24th 2009, 12:16 am

Yeah,but they are out of battery.
V4 and V5.
Back to top Go down
magicNASRI
Exemplar
Exemplar
magicNASRI

Registration date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Do you own/remember.....   Do you own/remember..... EmptyJanuary 25th 2009, 8:02 am

I have no idea what you are talking about.
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Do you own/remember.....   Do you own/remember..... EmptyJanuary 25th 2009, 8:04 am

Oggy wrote:
I have no idea what you are talking about.
Then why the heck are you posting here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you own/remember.....   Do you own/remember..... Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you own/remember.....
Page 1 of 1