Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dragonair's Questions for "The Gang"

Go down 
+2
Cadence
Dragonair
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragonair
Drifter
Drifter
Dragonair

Registration date : 2008-12-08

Dragonair's Questions for "The Gang" Empty
PostSubject: Dragonair's Questions for "The Gang"   Dragonair's Questions for "The Gang" EmptyJanuary 21st 2009, 1:07 am

Cadence:
Where did you learn to dance?

Sensei:
Who was your sensei?
What was the island like before us penguins inhabited it?

Aunt Arctic:
What do you know about The Director?
How do you know The Director is a boy?

Rookie:
Did you have fun in the "prisoner handling" class.

Rory:
Where've you been?

Last edited by Dragonair on January 25th 2009, 7:34 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cadence
Lurker
Lurker
Cadence

Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Dragonair's Questions for "The Gang"   Dragonair's Questions for "The Gang" EmptyJanuary 21st 2009, 8:44 am

Hi, Dragonair!

I first started dancing a long time ago, when Rockhopper came to the island of Club Penguin. Before then, I had only been a Dj. Rockhopper taught me some stylin' new moves, and I just went from there! Now I know hundreds of awesome dances and I make up more every day!

Rock It! K-Dance
Back to top Go down
Dragonair
Drifter
Drifter
Dragonair

PostSubject: Re: Dragonair's Questions for "The Gang"   Dragonair's Questions for "The Gang" EmptyJanuary 21st 2009, 11:24 am

Cadence wrote:
Hi, Dragonair!

I first started dancing a long time ago, when Rockhopper came to the island of Club Penguin. Before then, I had only been a Dj. Rockhopper taught me some stylin' new moves, and I just went from there! Now I know hundreds of awesome dances and I make up more every day!

Rock It! K-Dance

Intresting... hard to believe you started with the dance we still have to this very day.
Back to top Go down
Sensei
Lurker
Lurker
Sensei

Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Dragonair's Questions for "The Gang"   Dragonair's Questions for "The Gang" EmptyJanuary 23rd 2009, 6:50 pm

I am a self-taught pupil, young grasshopper. I learned from rock. I learned from wave. I learned from wind.
Back to top Go down
Aunt Arctic
Lurker
Lurker
Aunt Arctic

Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Dragonair's Questions for "The Gang"   Dragonair's Questions for "The Gang" EmptyJanuary 23rd 2009, 6:58 pm

The Director? Hmm...well, very few penguins know anything about him. He's a mysterious guy, and he really prides himself in that. If you're really lucky, though, you might meet him--but never in person!

-Aunt Arctic
Back to top Go down
Rookie
Drifter
Drifter
Rookie

Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Dragonair's Questions for "The Gang"   Dragonair's Questions for "The Gang" EmptyJanuary 24th 2009, 8:37 pm

The prisoner handling class was a bit of an experiance, but a good one in any sort!
Back to top Go down
Dragonair
Drifter
Drifter
Dragonair

PostSubject: Re: Dragonair's Questions for "The Gang"   Dragonair's Questions for "The Gang" EmptyJanuary 25th 2009, 7:33 pm

That's intresting Sensei. What was the island like before us penguins inhabited it? You seem to have been around longer than us.

Aun Arctic, how do you know The Director is a boy?

Let's hope this "experience" payed off Rookie.

Now I just need Rory to answer his question and for the above questions to be answered as well.
Back to top Go down
jedibrownie9
Lurker
Lurker
jedibrownie9

Registration date : 2009-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Dragonair's Questions for "The Gang"   Dragonair's Questions for "The Gang" EmptyApril 18th 2009, 10:31 am

I got a qwesting for Rookie: WAIT how the heck did you become a EPF A.K.A Elite Penguin Force?????!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragonair's Questions for "The Gang"   Dragonair's Questions for "The Gang" Empty

Back to top Go down

Dragonair's Questions for "The Gang"
Page 1 of 1