Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Has Anyone Noticed......

Go down 
+4
Paint Ninja
Ingcogirls01
Snowiyflake
Unarae
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Unarae
Sidekick
Sidekick
Unarae

Registration date : 2008-11-16

Has Anyone Noticed...... Empty
PostSubject: Has Anyone Noticed......   Has Anyone Noticed...... EmptyJanuary 30th 2009, 12:02 am

The sign in the attic? The month has been changed to March, if you look closely. February has been crossed out and March is written below it. Now we have to wait another month for the event which will be using all the old snow from Christmas. If this is old news just ignore this post. Any thoughts on the March event? Obviously St. Patty's Day is coming up, so maybe the snow will be coloured green and sculpted into shamrocks and other St. Patty's related things? That could be possible.
Back to top Go down
Snowiyflake
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Snowiyflake

Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Has Anyone Noticed......   Has Anyone Noticed...... EmptyJanuary 30th 2009, 12:22 am

no, i didnt notice that! nice find. i probaly wouldve if i had gone in that room
Back to top Go down
Ingcogirls01
Sidekick
Sidekick
Ingcogirls01

Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Has Anyone Noticed......   Has Anyone Noticed...... EmptyJanuary 30th 2009, 12:45 am

I don't go to the Attic very often,but nice find.
Back to top Go down
Paint Ninja
Adept
Adept

Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Has Anyone Noticed......   Has Anyone Noticed...... EmptyJanuary 30th 2009, 12:56 am

I wonder what this could mean for a February party.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has Anyone Noticed......   Has Anyone Noticed...... EmptyJanuary 30th 2009, 8:35 am

Awww... I wanted to have a Festival of Snow Party.. :(

~STG
Back to top Go down
Xtra Cash
Mercenary
Mercenary
Xtra Cash

Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Has Anyone Noticed......   Has Anyone Noticed...... EmptyJanuary 30th 2009, 9:07 am

Maybe the snow sculptures like when you would send Club Penguin a picture you drew and they would display it.
Back to top Go down
Unarae
Sidekick
Sidekick
Unarae

PostSubject: Re: Has Anyone Noticed......   Has Anyone Noticed...... EmptyJanuary 30th 2009, 9:49 am

Well, don't despair, guys! There might be something entirely different being planned besides the usual parties they usually have. Maybe it'll be another water party, or maybe even a skating party. I mean, they did release a skater's outfit in a previous catalog. That might have served to be a very subtle hint for a future party. With everyone usually in ice-skater's uniforms on the rink, a skating party would be a good excuse to wear the skater's dress. That's a potential idea.
Back to top Go down
2PXI
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
2PXI

Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Has Anyone Noticed......   Has Anyone Noticed...... EmptyJanuary 30th 2009, 10:11 am

Maybe a Vday party, like they did WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY back..... a couple years ago (time moves slower when you play Club Penguin).
Back to top Go down
Unarae
Sidekick
Sidekick
Unarae

PostSubject: Re: Has Anyone Noticed......   Has Anyone Noticed...... EmptyJanuary 30th 2009, 10:23 am

Hmmm, that could be possible. Hey, isn't there a hand item that's a basket of flowers? Was that a Vday item? Just wondered where that came from. For all that, did they give out anything for the Vday party? I just hope the March event will be worth the wait. It's rather strange that the sign is changed in the attic. I smell something fishy, and I don't mean the fish in the ice-chest in the ski lodge!
Back to top Go down
Paint Ninja
Adept
Adept

Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Has Anyone Noticed......   Has Anyone Noticed...... EmptyJanuary 30th 2009, 4:13 pm

If I remember correctly, they gave out a bowtie (I'm not sure if it was the member or non member.) My head is also saying they gave out the free sunglasses (for color, I'm not quite sure. I think it was both. Red and blue.)
Back to top Go down
Brennan
Exemplar
Exemplar
Brennan

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Has Anyone Noticed......   Has Anyone Noticed...... EmptyJanuary 31st 2009, 12:59 am

Paint Ninja wrote:
If I remember correctly, they gave out a bowtie (I'm not sure if it was the member or non member.) My head is also saying they gave out the free sunglasses (for color, I'm not quite sure. I think it was both. Red and blue.)
yep both sunglasses color idk about bow tie.
Back to top Go down
Yoda.
Digintary
Digintary
Yoda.

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Has Anyone Noticed......   Has Anyone Noticed...... EmptyJanuary 31st 2009, 1:19 am

They gave out bowties
red and blue sunglasses

Yup!

I barely go to the Attic thanks for letting us know
Back to top Go down
Xtra Cash
Mercenary
Mercenary
Xtra Cash

Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Has Anyone Noticed......   Has Anyone Noticed...... EmptyJanuary 31st 2009, 1:43 am

I've got it! They're saving snow because there is global warming so when it melts they'll put the saved snow, where the melting snow was... I think. :S
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has Anyone Noticed......   Has Anyone Noticed...... Empty

Back to top Go down

Has Anyone Noticed......
Page 1 of 1