Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Old Times Party! (ATTENTION: DATE CHANGED)

Go down 
+5
Xtra Cash
Clonewars2
Yoda.
Bandit
-999-
9 posters
AuthorMessage
-999-
Digintary
Digintary
-999-

Registration date : 2008-01-27

Old Times Party! (ATTENTION: DATE CHANGED) Empty
PostSubject: Old Times Party! (ATTENTION: DATE CHANGED)   Old Times Party! (ATTENTION: DATE CHANGED) EmptyFebruary 1st 2009, 9:07 pm

This party was so lousy. Only like 2 people came and 1 of them didn't even wear any old items and I didn't feel up to tell people what to do.

Last edited by -999- on February 9th 2009, 12:00 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bandit
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Bandit

Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Old Times Party! (ATTENTION: DATE CHANGED)   Old Times Party! (ATTENTION: DATE CHANGED) EmptyFebruary 1st 2009, 9:11 pm

I don't have any items older than Summer 2007 because I got banned forever =/
Back to top Go down
Bandit
Bandit

Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Old Times Party! (ATTENTION: DATE CHANGED)   Old Times Party! (ATTENTION: DATE CHANGED) EmptyFebruary 1st 2009, 9:11 pm

Btw, Saturday is the 7th.
Back to top Go down
Yoda.
Digintary
Digintary
Yoda.

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Old Times Party! (ATTENTION: DATE CHANGED)   Old Times Party! (ATTENTION: DATE CHANGED) EmptyFebruary 1st 2009, 10:53 pm

I'll try to come

Also nice double post
Back to top Go down
Clonewars2
Adept
Adept
Clonewars2

Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Old Times Party! (ATTENTION: DATE CHANGED)   Old Times Party! (ATTENTION: DATE CHANGED) EmptyFebruary 1st 2009, 11:00 pm

Ill try to make it. Also it would be cool if you added Moose head in the igloo ;)
Back to top Go down
Xtra Cash
Mercenary
Mercenary
Xtra Cash

Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Old Times Party! (ATTENTION: DATE CHANGED)   Old Times Party! (ATTENTION: DATE CHANGED) EmptyFebruary 1st 2009, 11:12 pm

:( I won't be able to come because I'm not allowed on the computer on Saturdays. I hope you have fun. It sounds cool.
Back to top Go down
-999-
Digintary
Digintary
-999-

PostSubject: Re: Old Times Party! (ATTENTION: DATE CHANGED)   Old Times Party! (ATTENTION: DATE CHANGED) EmptyFebruary 1st 2009, 11:47 pm

Wurmple wrote:
I don't have any items older than Summer 2007 because I got banned forever =/
You don't even have the red toque, orange sombrero, the elf suit, or the poncho?
Back to top Go down
Brennan
Exemplar
Exemplar
Brennan

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Old Times Party! (ATTENTION: DATE CHANGED)   Old Times Party! (ATTENTION: DATE CHANGED) EmptyFebruary 2nd 2009, 2:28 am

ill be there sounds great!
Back to top Go down
-999-
Digintary
Digintary
-999-

PostSubject: Re: Old Times Party! (ATTENTION: DATE CHANGED)   Old Times Party! (ATTENTION: DATE CHANGED) EmptyFebruary 3rd 2009, 10:30 am

Thanks!
Anybody got any igloo suggestions yet?
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Old Times Party! (ATTENTION: DATE CHANGED)   Old Times Party! (ATTENTION: DATE CHANGED) EmptyFebruary 3rd 2009, 3:18 pm

Saturday is the 7th not 8th just pointing that out and yes i have a Igloo idea!!

Put furniture that people in the older days never had like a Huge House so get one of those small igloo's and some neer had TV so don't put a Tv in your igloo lol
Back to top Go down
Thunder
I'm Dangerous
Thunder

Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Old Times Party! (ATTENTION: DATE CHANGED)   Old Times Party! (ATTENTION: DATE CHANGED) EmptyFebruary 3rd 2009, 5:13 pm

I'll come!

I joined 12/06 so I might not have much. The only item off the top of my head that came out before then is the Christmas tree pin (my first pin).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Times Party! (ATTENTION: DATE CHANGED)   Old Times Party! (ATTENTION: DATE CHANGED) EmptyFebruary 3rd 2009, 5:48 pm

Hmm.. I'll be there! ..If it's not the day of someone else's party that I've already said I'm going to.. =/

~STG
Back to top Go down
-999-
Digintary
Digintary
-999-

PostSubject: Re: Old Times Party! (ATTENTION: DATE CHANGED)   Old Times Party! (ATTENTION: DATE CHANGED) EmptyFebruary 4th 2009, 9:53 am

Thanks everyone for coming! :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Times Party! (ATTENTION: DATE CHANGED)   Old Times Party! (ATTENTION: DATE CHANGED) EmptyFebruary 4th 2009, 10:12 am

-999- wrote:
This weekend, I'm going to have an "old times party". We go to my igloo, and dress up like it was the old days (wear items from before January 2007). The igloo will be like that too. :)There will be snacks, dancing, and having fun!

Date: Saturday, February 7th, 2009
Time: 3:00 PST (Might change to compliment others schedules)
Server: Frozen(If it's full, Mittens)
Rooms: We'll start out in my igloo, then move around CP.

Everyone post here for some igloo ideas! I might use a variation of yours! ;)
BY THE WAY:
When I say an item from before January 2007 it can be any item that came out before that, so you can wear some items in the catalog now, like the Elf Suit, The Orange Sombrero, the Poncho, The black toque, the pink earmuffs, the blue scarf, the winter parka, the winter boots, the pink hoodie, and the blue coat.
Sorry, 999... Big Sb's Party is on the same day, and I called-out to him first, if you can change the day, I'll probably come.. But somehow, I feel that everyong is going to go to Big Sb's party. Once again, I'm sorry.. =/

~STG
Back to top Go down
Mickey4741
Paragon
Paragon
Mickey4741

PostSubject: Re: Old Times Party! (ATTENTION: DATE CHANGED)   Old Times Party! (ATTENTION: DATE CHANGED) EmptyFebruary 4th 2009, 10:50 am

This is a great idea. *Gets Sumer Party '06 and '06 Easter stuff out* :D I'll try to make it.
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Old Times Party! (ATTENTION: DATE CHANGED)   Old Times Party! (ATTENTION: DATE CHANGED) EmptyFebruary 4th 2009, 11:57 am

Oh no sorry i don't if i come cause Big SB'S party is the same day too :(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Times Party! (ATTENTION: DATE CHANGED)   Old Times Party! (ATTENTION: DATE CHANGED) Empty

Back to top Go down

Old Times Party! (ATTENTION: DATE CHANGED)
Page 1 of 1