Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The magico series!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
red nosed reindeer
Observer
Observer
red nosed reindeer

Registration date : 2008-02-17

The magico series!! Empty
PostSubject: The magico series!!   The magico series!! EmptyFebruary 7th 2009, 6:17 am

About the stories
There are 6 stories wrote about Magico. The 1st one was wrote by me and some friends the others were by myself! The stories are about a boy named Jimmy who finds himself in a magical world! There he meets his mum and dad however he also meets some evil people! Exploring furthur through magico he soon realises what horrible place it is!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The stories
The 6 stories are: The magic necklace, The frozen snowglobe, The Northern Witches, Magico Earth, In the beggining and the antics of spiders!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The magic necklace
Chapter 1 The PSP and the TV
Jimmy was sitting in his room. His grandma was looking after him ver since his parents dissapeared. He was lonely since he lived away from everyone else so all he could do was watch TV and talk to his gran. One day he went shopping with his grandma and found a PSP he wanted it so much he hid it in his pocket and walked out. Luckily the alarms were under construction so they didn't go off, However what Jimmy didn't know this was the start of a big adventure! After taking a drink upstairs he realised he didn't have any games outraged Jimmy got up to switch the TV on when suddenly he tripped over the PSP and spilt his drink on the TV's antenna. Immediately Jimmy felt a weird feeling as if he was being pushed through a narrow gap, He was being sucked into the TV!!
#

When he arrived he found himself on a cold dark blustry mountain. Jimmy found a backpack lying on the ground he reachd into it and pulled out a map with Jimmys 1st Adventure written on it!
"So I have to go down the metal mountains" He said "Across the taking desert, through the underwater forest, across the ice river, up the magic steps and through the golden towers just to get home!!"
Jimmy was feeling a bit lazy but if he ever wanted to go home again he would hae to cross these 5 mysterious places! With no time to lose he ran as fast as he could down the mountains.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2 A guardian of sand
Jimmy was panting by the time he got down the gigantic mountains but it wasn't far till he reached the talking desert. He some how felt a feeling as if he had been here before but he knew it was not possible! But before he could consult this feeling before a massive sphinx came out of the sand and said...
"You may not pass unless you answer my riddle! Get it wrong and you will face a horrible painful death! But get it right I will give you a guardian as a bonus to guide you around this land,"
Jimmy was scared he was no good at riddles and he expected a hard one the sphinx continued...
"What goes on 4 legs in the morning, two legs in the afternoon and 3 legs in the evening?"
Jimmy had heard this riddle before, the riddle of the sphinx, but what was the answer?

Jimmy had it! He said in a strangely toned voice,
"A man - He crawls as a baby, walks as an adult and uses a stick as an old fellow!"
The sphinx was in rage! Only 1 person in the period of 6000 years had answered that correctly!
And with that he spat out a woman with red hair and sunglasses on. She told Jimmy her name
"Lily" she said
They eventually became friends not knowing that the hardest part of the quest was still to come!

:oh:
Who is Lily?
What is waiting for them in the underwater forest?

Last edited by red nosed reindeer on February 17th 2009, 6:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Snowiyflake
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Snowiyflake

Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: The magico series!!   The magico series!! EmptyFebruary 16th 2009, 3:10 am

post the next chapter. nobody has read it, but i did. ill read the next if u post it! or u could pm it to me...
Back to top Go down
red nosed reindeer
Observer
Observer
red nosed reindeer

Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: The magico series!!   The magico series!! EmptyFebruary 17th 2009, 6:59 am

The next chapter is out!

Chapter 2 A guardian of sand
Jimmy was panting by the time he got down the gigantic mountains but it wasn't far till he reached the talking desert. He some how felt a feeling as if he had been here before but he knew it was not possible! But before he could consult this feeling before a massive sphinx came out of the sand and said...
"You may not pass unless you answer my riddle! Get it wrong and you will face a horrible painful death! But get it right I will give you a guardian as a bonus to guide you around this land,"
Jimmy was scared he was no good at riddles and he expected a hard one the sphinx continued...
"What goes on 4 legs in the morning, two legs in the afternoon and 3 legs in the evening?"
Jimmy had heard this riddle before, the riddle of the sphinx, but what was the answer?

Jimmy had it! He said in a strangely toned voice,
"A man - He crawls as a baby, walks as an adult and uses a stick as an old fellow!"
The sphinx was in rage! Only 1 person in the period of 6000 years had answered that correctly!
And with that he spat out a woman with red hair and sunglasses on. She told Jimmy her name
"Lily" she said
They eventually became friends not knowing that the hardest part of the quest was still to come
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The magico series!!   The magico series!! Empty

Back to top Go down

The magico series!!
Page 1 of 1