Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'VE decided to become a youtube partner

Go down 
+3
ParkourSAM
Mickey4741
weirdal204
7 posters
AuthorMessage
weirdal204
Super-Human
Super-Human

Registration date : 2008-01-26

I'VE decided to become a youtube partner Empty
PostSubject: I'VE decided to become a youtube partner   I'VE decided to become a youtube partner EmptyFebruary 10th 2009, 8:29 pm

I know i wont be able to make it but i just tried

Mickey you should try this go to https://www.youtube.com/partners
Back to top Go down
Mickey4741
Paragon
Paragon
Mickey4741

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: I'VE decided to become a youtube partner   I'VE decided to become a youtube partner EmptyFebruary 10th 2009, 8:34 pm

I'm trying, I have 50, your videos have to be more planned, filmed better, better keywords, more professional etc. tho if you want to be a partne.r
Back to top Go down
ParkourSAM
Digintary
Digintary
ParkourSAM

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: I'VE decided to become a youtube partner   I'VE decided to become a youtube partner EmptyFebruary 10th 2009, 8:37 pm

You can't become a partner. First, your videos need to be better. No Offense. Second, you need to get more than 1,000 views QUICKLY. If you do become a partner, tell me.

You get paid if you become a partner. :P
Back to top Go down
weirdal204
Super-Human
Super-Human

PostSubject: Re: I'VE decided to become a youtube partner   I'VE decided to become a youtube partner EmptyFebruary 10th 2009, 8:44 pm

Mickey4741 wrote:
I'm trying, I have 50, your videos have to be more planned, filmed better, better keywords, more professional etc. tho if you want to be a partne.r

I know a guy that used to have no videos and 1 subscriber and still became a Youtube partner
Back to top Go down
Mickey4741
Paragon
Paragon
Mickey4741

PostSubject: Re: I'VE decided to become a youtube partner   I'VE decided to become a youtube partner EmptyFebruary 10th 2009, 8:44 pm

It's also 500 subscribers. I'm far away, my texting competition got a lot of views, it gets like 100 a day.
Back to top Go down
Triton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Triton

Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: I'VE decided to become a youtube partner   I'VE decided to become a youtube partner EmptyFebruary 10th 2009, 8:46 pm

Rudolph wrote:
Mickey4741 wrote:

I know a guy that used to have no videos and 1 subscriber and still became a Youtube partner

I highly doubt that. Youtube isn't that dumb..I think.
Back to top Go down
weirdal204
Super-Human
Super-Human

PostSubject: Re: I'VE decided to become a youtube partner   I'VE decided to become a youtube partner EmptyFebruary 10th 2009, 8:49 pm

Triton wrote:
Rudolph wrote:
Mickey4741 wrote:

no i'm not kidding and you don't have to have 500 subscribers that gives you like a 2 percent higher chance
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: I'VE decided to become a youtube partner   I'VE decided to become a youtube partner EmptyFebruary 10th 2009, 8:50 pm

Mickey, no offense, but I dont think your videos will get you to become a partner.

You know, it isnt that easy. People actually works HARD for it. These little "comedy" show wont get you to become a partner.
Back to top Go down
Triton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Triton

Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: I'VE decided to become a youtube partner   I'VE decided to become a youtube partner EmptyFebruary 10th 2009, 8:51 pm

Rudolph wrote:
Triton wrote:
Rudolph wrote:
Mickey4741 wrote:

no i'm not kidding and you don't have to have 500 subscribers that gives you like a 2 percent higher chance

Alright, apply your channel and see how far you get. ;)
Back to top Go down
Mickey4741
Paragon
Paragon
Mickey4741

PostSubject: Re: I'VE decided to become a youtube partner   I'VE decided to become a youtube partner EmptyFebruary 10th 2009, 8:53 pm

Look in the partners directory, there is a guy with 1 sub and no vids, lol.

@KW - You cant say things like that as a "fact", it's your opinion... maybe the humor just isn't good enough for you; it depends on the person.
Back to top Go down
Clonewars2
Adept
Adept
Clonewars2

Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: I'VE decided to become a youtube partner   I'VE decided to become a youtube partner EmptyFebruary 10th 2009, 8:59 pm

Becoming a youtube partner isnt easy at all you have to have thousands of subscribers thousands of profile and video views a day and everthing you make has to be copyright of you (No Limewire Steals clips vids ETC.). No offence but youtube is not dumb enough to pay some kid for making Fred poser Videos and Cheezy videos on how to cook things. Youtube only deals in top notch professional stuff. I mean Im not trying to be rude or anything but you guys wont becomes parters with youtube unless all your videos are creative and the idea was urs. *NUDGES MICKEY* ;)
Back to top Go down
weirdal204
Super-Human
Super-Human

PostSubject: Re: I'VE decided to become a youtube partner   I'VE decided to become a youtube partner EmptyFebruary 10th 2009, 9:13 pm

lol i have to many copyrighted stuff on my channel so right now i didn't get accepted but all aplly int two moths int he meantime all try to get more views and delete all my copyrighted youtube videos
Back to top Go down
ParkourSAM
Digintary
Digintary
ParkourSAM

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: I'VE decided to become a youtube partner   I'VE decided to become a youtube partner EmptyFebruary 10th 2009, 9:20 pm

clonewars2 wrote:
Becoming a youtube partner isnt easy at all you have to have thousands of subscribers thousands of profile and video views a day and everthing you make has to be copyright of you (No Limewire Steals clips vids ETC.). No offence but youtube is not dumb enough to pay some kid for making Fred poser Videos and Cheezy videos on how to cook things. Youtube only deals in top notch professional stuff. I mean Im not trying to be rude or anything but you guys wont becomes parters with youtube unless all your videos are creative and the idea was urs. *NUDGES MICKEY* ;)

Correct. To become a partner these days, you need to create your own music.
Back to top Go down
Mickey4741
Paragon
Paragon
Mickey4741

PostSubject: Re: I'VE decided to become a youtube partner   I'VE decided to become a youtube partner EmptyFebruary 10th 2009, 9:35 pm

It's not a copy HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY IT.
Back to top Go down
Clonewars2
Adept
Adept
Clonewars2

Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: I'VE decided to become a youtube partner   I'VE decided to become a youtube partner EmptyFebruary 10th 2009, 9:48 pm

Mickey4741 wrote:
It's not a copy HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY IT.
Okay, Youtube already has already subscrbed with 2 comedy boys that have squeeky girl vocies. I dont think they want another one no offence.
Back to top Go down
Greenday/tim123
Sidekick
Sidekick
Greenday/tim123

Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: I'VE decided to become a youtube partner   I'VE decided to become a youtube partner EmptyFebruary 13th 2009, 12:45 pm

I don't mean to be Mister pessimistic, but you won't become a partner.
Firstly, you're too young to be paid; they won't even consider it.
Secondly, you say your video has lots of views. That won't change anything. One of my videos has about 10000 views. It's really not a big deal.

The only reason that people like the so-called 'Fred' came partnered is because he's been around for 3 and a bit years. Regardless of whether or not people will like and watch the show, it's actually more about the work you put into it.

Give it another few years. See how the show progresses.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'VE decided to become a youtube partner   I'VE decided to become a youtube partner Empty

Back to top Go down

I'VE decided to become a youtube partner
Page 1 of 1