Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Puffle Play Glitch

Go down 
+10
pengpeng458
Snow Bunny
Snowiyflake
Thunder
Bam
sludgy
iSnow
BabyCP
Waddle
Unarae
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Unarae
Sidekick
Sidekick
Unarae

Registration date : 2008-11-16

Puffle Play Glitch Empty
PostSubject: Puffle Play Glitch   Puffle Play Glitch EmptyFebruary 13th 2009, 6:54 am

There seems to be a glitch with the new puffle features. Your puffles will play, but they will also be drained of health and hunger very, very quickly. I've had to take care of my puffles cos their hunger dropped to almost nothing after they decided to play. Health will also decrease rapidly if they are playing. I'd advise everyone to report this bug as quickly as possible, so it gets resolved rapidly. If I left my igloo for even a minute, I might end up losing a puffle very quickly. Be warned, the new feature is glitchy to the max.
Back to top Go down
Waddle
Vagabond
Vagabond
Waddle

Registration date : 2009-02-13

Puffle Play Glitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puffle Play Glitch   Puffle Play Glitch EmptyFebruary 13th 2009, 7:00 am

Unarae wrote:
There seems to be a glitch with the new puffle features. Your puffles will play, but they will also be drained of health and hunger very, very quickly. I've had to take care of my puffles cos their hunger dropped to almost nothing after they decided to play. Health will also decrease rapidly if they are playing. I'd advise everyone to report this bug as quickly as possible, so it gets resolved rapidly. If I left my igloo for even a minute, I might end up losing a puffle very quickly. Be warned, the new feature is glitchy to the max.
I have a way bigger problem. My puffles are not using the furniture even after I press the play button!!!! And this is definately glitchy.
Back to top Go down
Unarae
Sidekick
Sidekick
Unarae

Puffle Play Glitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puffle Play Glitch   Puffle Play Glitch EmptyFebruary 13th 2009, 7:26 am

The puffles will use the furniture on their own. They will play as they used to if the play button is clicked, but they use furniture on their own. Watch and see what they do, and be warned, you might lose them very easily. My friend did, and we both wrote to report and complain. I don't complain about too many things, but this glitch is particularly angering to me.
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-11-20

Puffle Play Glitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puffle Play Glitch   Puffle Play Glitch EmptyFebruary 13th 2009, 7:54 am

Read my topic on a glitch n the puffles i made a quick video whilse it was a glitch so im lucky i caught it on video!! :D The topic is called PUFFLE VIDEO GLITCH!
Back to top Go down
iSnow
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Registration date : 2008-11-18

Puffle Play Glitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puffle Play Glitch   Puffle Play Glitch EmptyFebruary 13th 2009, 8:02 am

Put a bed and press "Sleep" on the puffle.It will look like in my signature.
Back to top Go down
Unarae
Sidekick
Sidekick
Unarae

Puffle Play Glitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puffle Play Glitch   Puffle Play Glitch EmptyFebruary 13th 2009, 8:18 am

I tell you, I do not like this glitch at all. It's just insane!
Back to top Go down
iSnow
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Registration date : 2008-11-18

Puffle Play Glitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puffle Play Glitch   Puffle Play Glitch EmptyFebruary 13th 2009, 8:28 am

Unarae wrote:

It's not a glitch, it's a CP update.For the party.

PUFFLES ARE A LIVING KIND TOO YOU KNOW! XD
Back to top Go down
sludgy
Seeker
Seeker
sludgy

Registration date : 2008-10-07

Puffle Play Glitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puffle Play Glitch   Puffle Play Glitch EmptyFebruary 14th 2009, 3:41 pm

Unarae wrote:
I know i have just wasted 8000 coins on my puffles i sent an email reporting the bug and asking for my coins back.
Back to top Go down
Unarae
Sidekick
Sidekick
Unarae

Puffle Play Glitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puffle Play Glitch   Puffle Play Glitch EmptyFebruary 14th 2009, 4:07 pm

I sent two emails the day before. My friend ended up losing a puffle and we both sent 'nice' little emails, requesting that his puffle be restored, or we receive some other form of compensation. To correct that, we requested that any lost puffles be restored, cos this glitch is crazy. In any case, if it continues through next week, I don't think there'd be any puffles to celebrate with, so let's hope this gets resolved fast!
Back to top Go down
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

Registration date : 2008-02-09

Puffle Play Glitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puffle Play Glitch   Puffle Play Glitch EmptyFebruary 14th 2009, 4:15 pm

sludgy wrote:
Unarae wrote:
I know i have just wasted 8000 coins on my puffles i sent an email reporting the bug and asking for my coins back.

8000 coins just on 10 coin food for how many puffles? After about a week of the update? I highly doubt that. And its not a glitch.

~Bam
Back to top Go down
Thunder
I'm Dangerous
Thunder

Registration date : 2008-10-10

Puffle Play Glitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puffle Play Glitch   Puffle Play Glitch EmptyFebruary 14th 2009, 5:30 pm

I'm not worried about anything. It may be just a glitch for you, Unarae.
Back to top Go down

Puffle Play Glitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puffle Play Glitch   Puffle Play Glitch EmptyFebruary 14th 2009, 5:33 pm

..My puffles play their specialties on their own.. (Like when a Red Puffle plays Bowling) =/

~STG
Back to top Go down
Snowiyflake
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Snowiyflake

Registration date : 2008-11-04

Puffle Play Glitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puffle Play Glitch   Puffle Play Glitch EmptyFebruary 14th 2009, 5:34 pm

i have the same problem! i left a comment on the whats new blog and it got posted! and billybob responded saying, "we are tweaking things. we will keep u all updated!" and mine do the same thing as snomans
Back to top Go down

Puffle Play Glitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puffle Play Glitch   Puffle Play Glitch EmptyFebruary 14th 2009, 5:40 pm

..WOW- We are "Tweaking things"... :P

~STG
Back to top Go down
Thunder
I'm Dangerous
Thunder

Registration date : 2008-10-10

Puffle Play Glitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puffle Play Glitch   Puffle Play Glitch EmptyFebruary 14th 2009, 5:42 pm

Actually, I have fed my two puffles ( Red and Black) twice in the last hour.
Back to top Go down
Snow Bunny
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Snow Bunny

Registration date : 2008-08-23

Puffle Play Glitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puffle Play Glitch   Puffle Play Glitch EmptyFebruary 14th 2009, 5:53 pm

I know I told CP they said nothing yet.. they must be on break cause of val day. :(
Back to top Go down
pengpeng458
Observer
Observer
pengpeng458

Registration date : 2009-02-07

Puffle Play Glitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puffle Play Glitch   Puffle Play Glitch EmptyFebruary 14th 2009, 5:57 pm

lol yeah i lost two puffles in just one minute apart:(
i had 12 puffles
i could be losing them during my party:O

hey static r u gonna go btw
its starting right now
Back to top Go down
sludgy
Seeker
Seeker
sludgy

Puffle Play Glitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puffle Play Glitch   Puffle Play Glitch EmptyFebruary 15th 2009, 6:41 am

Bam wrote:
sludgy wrote:
Unarae wrote:

8000 coins just on 10 coin food for how many puffles? After about a week of the update? I highly doubt that. And its not a glitch.

~Bam
6 Puffles And i lost the 8000 coins in 2 hours actualy and also this glitch is only like this for some people most puffles eat and drink out of the dublle dish but mine dont so there! And if you dont believe the people who say this then you are stubborn.
Back to top Go down
Clonewars2
Adept
Adept
Clonewars2

Registration date : 2008-02-02

Puffle Play Glitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puffle Play Glitch   Puffle Play Glitch EmptyFebruary 15th 2009, 10:48 am

Just dont let the puffle play then.
Back to top Go down
sludgy
Seeker
Seeker
sludgy

Puffle Play Glitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puffle Play Glitch   Puffle Play Glitch EmptyFebruary 15th 2009, 11:41 am

Your not able to.
Back to top Go down
Ovaiz
Super-Human
Super-Human

Registration date : 2009-02-08

Puffle Play Glitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puffle Play Glitch   Puffle Play Glitch EmptyFebruary 15th 2009, 11:53 am

this was said in the club penguin blog. :)
Back to top Go down
Unarae
Sidekick
Sidekick
Unarae

Puffle Play Glitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puffle Play Glitch   Puffle Play Glitch EmptyFebruary 15th 2009, 3:17 pm

Well, I've found a temporary solution to the problem, which is an obvious solution. I've removed all the furniture, like the puffle tower and scratching post, in an attempt to lessen each puffle's energy bar decreases, if only by a small amount. It's worked to a degree, cos they lose energy more slowly, now. I retained the food dishes and puffle beds, and those don't make things much worse, thankfully. Anyhow, I'd suggest trying that until an announcement comes out that says all the bugs were squashed. One more thing, the igloos and houses are like the puffle beds, so those can stay, too. Hope this will help others who are experiencing the glitch.
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

Puffle Play Glitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puffle Play Glitch   Puffle Play Glitch EmptyFebruary 16th 2009, 1:14 am

Someone I know just bought a huge amount of toys for their puffles to play with. Most of the time it worked well but I was starting to notice the puffle's energy, health, rest bars dropping more quickly than expected by playing, sleeping, eating, etc. (though sleeping and eating not so much).
Back to top Go down
thaicookie
Drifter
Drifter
thaicookie

Registration date : 2009-02-14

Puffle Play Glitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puffle Play Glitch   Puffle Play Glitch EmptyFebruary 22nd 2009, 10:33 pm

That's weird.I been gone for 1 hour and my puffles are still good!I even have puffle play stuff!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Puffle Play Glitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puffle Play Glitch   Puffle Play Glitch Empty

Back to top Go down

Puffle Play Glitch
Page 1 of 1