Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How do you get them pictures in your signature that shows all your eggs/hatchlings?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Will Jones
Drifter
Drifter
Will Jones

Registration date : 2009-02-08

How do you get them pictures in your signature that shows all your eggs/hatchlings? Empty
PostSubject: How do you get them pictures in your signature that shows all your eggs/hatchlings?   How do you get them pictures in your signature that shows all your eggs/hatchlings? EmptyFebruary 14th 2009, 8:29 am

How do you get that picture in your signature that shows all your eggs/hatchlings?
Back to top Go down
Octavian
Wanderer
Wanderer
Octavian

Registration date : 2009-02-09

How do you get them pictures in your signature that shows all your eggs/hatchlings? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you get them pictures in your signature that shows all your eggs/hatchlings?   How do you get them pictures in your signature that shows all your eggs/hatchlings? EmptyFebruary 14th 2009, 8:33 am

Simple.You will go to the your scroll and select the egg you are looking for.There will say BBCode and you will copy it and past on your signature.

I hope that helped!
Back to top Go down
Will Jones
Drifter
Drifter
Will Jones

Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: How do you get them pictures in your signature that shows all your eggs/hatchlings?   How do you get them pictures in your signature that shows all your eggs/hatchlings? EmptyFebruary 14th 2009, 8:36 am

Octavian wrote:
Simple.You will go to the your scroll and select the egg you are looking for.There will say BBCode and you will copy it and past on your signature.

I hope that helped!

I mean one of these:

How do you get them pictures in your signature that shows all your eggs/hatchlings? 9ql4m0
Back to top Go down
Octavian
Wanderer
Wanderer
Octavian

Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: How do you get them pictures in your signature that shows all your eggs/hatchlings?   How do you get them pictures in your signature that shows all your eggs/hatchlings? EmptyFebruary 14th 2009, 8:38 am

OK.Go to your scroll and click generate incubator!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do you get them pictures in your signature that shows all your eggs/hatchlings?   How do you get them pictures in your signature that shows all your eggs/hatchlings? EmptyFebruary 14th 2009, 9:26 am

Thanks for using mine, but I don't think it matters.. ;)
You have to go to your scroll. Then when you see all of your dragons, scroll to your first dragon in the list, and there's 3 different clickable links. Click the one that says "Generate Incubator". Mine is a little more detailed.. =DD

~STG
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you get them pictures in your signature that shows all your eggs/hatchlings?   How do you get them pictures in your signature that shows all your eggs/hatchlings? Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you get them pictures in your signature that shows all your eggs/hatchlings?
Page 1 of 1