Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Well i Guess All That issue work with my freind for nothing and i cant edit it now

Go down 
+5
BT
Paint Ninja
magicNASRI
Thunder
magnum124
9 posters

What should i do?
A.Give Up Kill Myself and Quit everything
Well i Guess All That issue work with my freind for nothing and i cant edit it now Bar_left27%Well i Guess All That issue work with my freind for nothing and i cant edit it now Bar_right
 27% [ 4 ]
B.stay have fun enjoy forums
Well i Guess All That issue work with my freind for nothing and i cant edit it now Bar_left40%Well i Guess All That issue work with my freind for nothing and i cant edit it now Bar_right
 40% [ 6 ]
C.Quit Quit Quit!
Well i Guess All That issue work with my freind for nothing and i cant edit it now Bar_left20%Well i Guess All That issue work with my freind for nothing and i cant edit it now Bar_right
 20% [ 3 ]
D.Do Nothing and no food means i die and then i kill myself.
Well i Guess All That issue work with my freind for nothing and i cant edit it now Bar_left13%Well i Guess All That issue work with my freind for nothing and i cant edit it now Bar_right
 13% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
magnum124
Vagabond
Vagabond
magnum124

Registration date : 2008-12-05

Well i Guess All That issue work with my freind for nothing and i cant edit it now Empty
PostSubject: Well i Guess All That issue work with my freind for nothing and i cant edit it now   Well i Guess All That issue work with my freind for nothing and i cant edit it now EmptyFebruary 16th 2009, 1:56 pm

Well I Don't know who likes me as a freind and hates me becuase right now i think everyone does.And I Don't Know what to do Me and my freind owner500 Made That issue and been working on it for 1 Month to 1 year and im basicaly sad So This is it One last vote decides if i quit on everything and die or i don't give up.
Back to top Go down

Well i Guess All That issue work with my freind for nothing and i cant edit it now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well i Guess All That issue work with my freind for nothing and i cant edit it now   Well i Guess All That issue work with my freind for nothing and i cant edit it now EmptyFebruary 16th 2009, 1:57 pm

Uh, why should nationwide-people vote on whether you should commit suicide? =/

~STG
Back to top Go down
Thunder
I'm Dangerous
Thunder

Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Well i Guess All That issue work with my freind for nothing and i cant edit it now   Well i Guess All That issue work with my freind for nothing and i cant edit it now EmptyFebruary 16th 2009, 1:59 pm

I voted for B.
Back to top Go down
magicNASRI
Exemplar
Exemplar
magicNASRI

Registration date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Well i Guess All That issue work with my freind for nothing and i cant edit it now   Well i Guess All That issue work with my freind for nothing and i cant edit it now EmptyFebruary 16th 2009, 2:02 pm

Stay and enjoy the forums, please. Don't commit suicide.
Back to top Go down
Paint Ninja
Adept
Adept

Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Well i Guess All That issue work with my freind for nothing and i cant edit it now   Well i Guess All That issue work with my freind for nothing and i cant edit it now EmptyFebruary 16th 2009, 7:10 pm

"If at first you don't succeed 'Quit Quit Quit.'"
Back to top Go down
BT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Well i Guess All That issue work with my freind for nothing and i cant edit it now   Well i Guess All That issue work with my freind for nothing and i cant edit it now EmptyFebruary 16th 2009, 7:51 pm

You're retarded... :
Back to top Go down
magnum124
Vagabond
Vagabond
magnum124

Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Well i Guess All That issue work with my freind for nothing and i cant edit it now   Well i Guess All That issue work with my freind for nothing and i cant edit it now EmptyFebruary 16th 2009, 7:53 pm

Im Staying!Thank Ace.
Back to top Go down
Chilleh88
Mercenary
Mercenary
Chilleh88

Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Well i Guess All That issue work with my freind for nothing and i cant edit it now   Well i Guess All That issue work with my freind for nothing and i cant edit it now EmptyFebruary 16th 2009, 7:55 pm

Snoman The Great wrote:
Uh, why should nationwide-people vote on whether you should commit suicide? =/

~STG
LOL
Back to top Go down
Green Puffle
Super-Human
Super-Human
Green Puffle

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Well i Guess All That issue work with my freind for nothing and i cant edit it now   Well i Guess All That issue work with my freind for nothing and i cant edit it now EmptyFebruary 16th 2009, 8:02 pm

BT wrote:
You're retarded... :
Lol.
Back to top Go down
Greenday/tim123
Sidekick
Sidekick
Greenday/tim123

Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Well i Guess All That issue work with my freind for nothing and i cant edit it now   Well i Guess All That issue work with my freind for nothing and i cant edit it now EmptyFebruary 16th 2009, 9:16 pm

I love how 6 people want you to die. :div:

Seriously, why are you posting this publicly? Go see somebody...
Back to top Go down
Mickey4741
Paragon
Paragon
Mickey4741

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Well i Guess All That issue work with my freind for nothing and i cant edit it now   Well i Guess All That issue work with my freind for nothing and i cant edit it now EmptyFebruary 16th 2009, 9:16 pm

Lol don't kill yourself. :P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well i Guess All That issue work with my freind for nothing and i cant edit it now   Well i Guess All That issue work with my freind for nothing and i cant edit it now Empty

Back to top Go down

Well i Guess All That issue work with my freind for nothing and i cant edit it now
Page 1 of 1