Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Puffle Party Update!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Loki Terry
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire

Registration date : 2009-01-04

Puffle Party Update! Empty
PostSubject: Puffle Party Update!   Puffle Party Update! EmptyFebruary 18th 2009, 4:54 pm

Hey Everyone

It sounds like you and your puffles are doing a lot to get ready for the first ever Puffle Party that starts this Friday. CPP would love to hear more about how you're going to be sure your puffles get the super special attention they deserve!

Puffle Party Update! Puffle10

If you've been busy putting puffle furniture into your igloos, be sure to check out the new Better Igloos catalog that'll be available on Friday!

In Other News: The Club Penguin team is still working hard to fix some bugs with the puffles.

Make sure you check the CPP Blog for the latest Club Penguin and Club Penguin Planet News!

http://www.planetized.blogspot.com/

~Loki Terry

Last edited by Loki Terry on February 18th 2009, 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pengumile
Forum Dweller
Forum Dweller
Pengumile

Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Puffle Party Update!   Puffle Party Update! EmptyFebruary 18th 2009, 5:05 pm

Loki Terry wrote:
Hey Everyone

It sounds like you and your puffles are doing a lot to get ready for the first ever Puffle Party that starts this Friday. CPP would love to hear more about how you're going to be sure your puffles get the super special attention they deserve!

Puffle Party Update! Puffle10

If you've been busy putting puffle furniture into your igloos, be sure to check out the new Better Igloos catalog that'll be available on Friday!

In Other News: The Club Penguin team is still working hard to fix some bugs with the puffles.

Make sure you check the CPP Blog for the latest Club Penguin and Club Penguin Planet News!

http://www.planetized.blogspot.com/

~Loki Terry

The puffle posters look awesome, I'll certainly buy at least two of each of them.

I can't wait for the puffle party too, I wonder what they'll come up with. :D
Back to top Go down
Loki Terry
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire

Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Puffle Party Update!   Puffle Party Update! EmptyFebruary 18th 2009, 5:07 pm

Yeah, i will be buying the black poster and the yellow poster :)

I can't wait for the party!
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Puffle Party Update!   Puffle Party Update! EmptyFebruary 18th 2009, 5:13 pm

Wow thanx for the update, the puffle posters look great. I'm buying all of them, their so cheap lol:P
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Puffle Party Update!   Puffle Party Update! EmptyFebruary 18th 2009, 6:46 pm

The puffle posters are pretty cool. I think I like black, yellow, and red.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Puffle Party Update!   Puffle Party Update! EmptyFebruary 19th 2009, 8:48 am

Wow, I think they're so COOL! =D
Love all BUT the Pink.. No hands, no rope.. :P
:snomanthegreat
Back to top Go down
stevenF50
Super-Human
Super-Human
stevenF50

Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Puffle Party Update!   Puffle Party Update! EmptyFebruary 19th 2009, 8:56 am

I am getting ten of everything in the catalog coz I am always rich except when coin bugs put me to 1coin ;) there cool I might get20 of each :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Puffle Party Update!   Puffle Party Update! Empty

Back to top Go down

Puffle Party Update!
Page 1 of 1