Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The mysterious whtie puffle

Go down 
+29
Pengumile
Jess
Payton
iWaddle
Sapphire
Egaro
Chilleh88
stevenF50
Ovaiz
Argie
Redziggy
Penguin123
2PXI
Alienpop
Paint Ninja
Mikki
Unarae
Creeper
Tricky
Small Fry12
Xtra Cash
Ace
Clonewars2
Loki Terry
Jman 228
iSnow
Snow Bunny
BabyCP
Yoda.
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Unarae
Sidekick
Sidekick
Unarae

Registration date : 2008-11-16

The mysterious whtie puffle - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The mysterious whtie puffle   The mysterious whtie puffle - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 21st 2009, 12:51 am

Ok thanks! I'll look for it there. It's similar to the ninja shadows back in October/November. Everyone thought those were made up, too. However, I'm not surprised to see another mystery in CP!
Back to top Go down
Ovaiz
Super-Human
Super-Human

Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious whtie puffle   The mysterious whtie puffle - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 21st 2009, 5:57 am

Cool!
Back to top Go down
stevenF50
Super-Human
Super-Human
stevenF50

Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious whtie puffle   The mysterious whtie puffle - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 21st 2009, 6:16 am

thanks I will try to get it from the catalog
Back to top Go down
Ovaiz
Super-Human
Super-Human

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious whtie puffle   The mysterious whtie puffle - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 21st 2009, 6:16 am

How come I never saw the puffle when I went to the dojo courtyard??
Back to top Go down
stevenF50
Super-Human
Super-Human
stevenF50

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious whtie puffle   The mysterious whtie puffle - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 21st 2009, 6:23 am

new news he lied you cant buy a white puffle what he did is changed colour of yellow puffle
Back to top Go down
Ovaiz
Super-Human
Super-Human

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious whtie puffle   The mysterious whtie puffle - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 21st 2009, 6:28 am

but how did it in the dojo?
Back to top Go down
2PXI
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
2PXI

Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious whtie puffle   The mysterious whtie puffle - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 21st 2009, 6:30 am

stevenF50 wrote:
new news he lied you cant buy a white puffle what he did is changed colour of yellow puffle
No one ever said you could buy it yet....
Back to top Go down
stevenF50
Super-Human
Super-Human
stevenF50

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious whtie puffle   The mysterious whtie puffle - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 21st 2009, 6:31 am

but on the video it was there in catalog
Back to top Go down
Ovaiz
Super-Human
Super-Human

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious whtie puffle   The mysterious whtie puffle - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 21st 2009, 6:31 am

2PXI wrote:
stevenF50 wrote:
No one ever said you could buy it yet....
yh,
they never said you can but,
you might get to buy them after the puffle party! :)
Back to top Go down
2PXI
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
2PXI

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious whtie puffle   The mysterious whtie puffle - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 21st 2009, 6:35 am

stevenF50 wrote:
If you followed a link to another video, of course it was fake. There are thousands of fake CP videos out there. There are videos on how to get the orange, dark blue, and white puffles, and THEY ARE ALL FAKE. The only time you know something in a CP youtube video is true is if you see it yourself.
Back to top Go down
Ovaiz
Super-Human
Super-Human

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious whtie puffle   The mysterious whtie puffle - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 21st 2009, 6:36 am

2PXI wrote:
stevenF50 wrote:
If you followed a link to another video, of course it was fake. There are thousands of fake CP videos out there. There are videos on how to get the orange, dark blue, and white puffles, and THEY ARE ALL FAKE. The only time you know something in a CP youtube video is true is if you see it yourself.
yh, some people are really good at edits so they can trick you into beleiving its true! ;)
Back to top Go down
stevenF50
Super-Human
Super-Human
stevenF50

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious whtie puffle   The mysterious whtie puffle - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 21st 2009, 6:38 am

Ovaiz wrote:
2PXI wrote:
stevenF50 wrote:
yh, some people are really good at edits so they can trick you into beleiving its true! ;)
so he lied
Back to top Go down
Ovaiz
Super-Human
Super-Human

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious whtie puffle   The mysterious whtie puffle - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 21st 2009, 6:39 am

stevenF50 wrote:
Ovaiz wrote:
2PXI wrote:
stevenF50 wrote:
so he lied
I dont know really,
this might not be a edit,
this might be real like the yellow puffle was! :)
Back to top Go down
stevenF50
Super-Human
Super-Human
stevenF50

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious whtie puffle   The mysterious whtie puffle - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 21st 2009, 6:41 am

Ovaiz wrote:
stevenF50 wrote:
Ovaiz wrote:
2PXI wrote:
stevenF50 wrote:
so he lied
I dont know really,
but clubpenguin would have told us it was a puffle at one point
Back to top Go down
Ovaiz
Super-Human
Super-Human

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious whtie puffle   The mysterious whtie puffle - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 21st 2009, 6:42 am

stevenF50 wrote:
Ovaiz wrote:
stevenF50 wrote:
Ovaiz wrote:
2PXI wrote:
stevenF50 wrote:
so he lied
I dont know really,
it might come in next weeks news ;)
they dont tell you before it comes.
They want it to be a surprise.
Back to top Go down
2PXI
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
2PXI

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious whtie puffle   The mysterious whtie puffle - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 21st 2009, 6:58 am

stevenF50 wrote:
Ovaiz wrote:
stevenF50 wrote:
Ovaiz wrote:
2PXI wrote:
stevenF50 wrote:
so he lied
I dont know really,
Yes, for sure this is an edit, the date this was released was before the puffle party, plus CP would never be this subtle. Look at what happened when the ninjas were released, at first it was subtle but eventually it became incredibly obvious, like when they directly put up signs saying "WE DO NOT EXIST" to the security cameras.
Back to top Go down
Ovaiz
Super-Human
Super-Human

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious whtie puffle   The mysterious whtie puffle - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 21st 2009, 6:59 am

2PXI wrote:
stevenF50 wrote:
Ovaiz wrote:
stevenF50 wrote:
Ovaiz wrote:
2PXI wrote:
stevenF50 wrote:
so he lied
I dont know really,
Yes, for sure this is an edit, the date this was released was before the puffle party, plus CP would never be this subtle. Look at what happened when the ninjas were released, at first it was subtle but eventually it became incredibly obvious, like when they directly put up signs saying "WE DO NOT EXIST" to the security cameras.
I dont get a single thing that you just said.
Back to top Go down
2PXI
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
2PXI

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious whtie puffle   The mysterious whtie puffle - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 21st 2009, 7:03 am

Ovaiz wrote:
2PXI wrote:
stevenF50 wrote:
Ovaiz wrote:
stevenF50 wrote:
Ovaiz wrote:
2PXI wrote:
stevenF50 wrote:
so he lied
I dont know really,
OK, I mean that they would never be so secretive. They never have and never will release something so secretly that you will have no clue that it was there, they will at least give a clue before it happens, and even then, the next time the news comes out, they have a full article about it.
Back to top Go down
Ovaiz
Super-Human
Super-Human

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious whtie puffle   The mysterious whtie puffle - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 21st 2009, 7:05 am

2PXI wrote:
Ovaiz wrote:
2PXI wrote:
stevenF50 wrote:
Ovaiz wrote:
stevenF50 wrote:
Ovaiz wrote:
2PXI wrote:
stevenF50 wrote:
so he lied
I dont know really,
OK, I mean that they would never be so secretive. They never have and never will release something so secretly that you will have no clue that it was there, they will at least give a clue before it happens, and even then, the next time the news comes out, they have a full article about it.
yh im starting to think its not real either now,
and I think club penguin will usually like colourfull puffles. Not a plane white one. :)
Back to top Go down
Ovaiz
Super-Human
Super-Human

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious whtie puffle   The mysterious whtie puffle - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 21st 2009, 7:39 am

No wonder it wont show up for me.
I need to wait for 10mins! :)
Back to top Go down
2PXI
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
2PXI

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious whtie puffle   The mysterious whtie puffle - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 21st 2009, 7:49 am

Greeneflower wrote:
I think they have lived in the Dojo for a long time. Or under the snow XD
Maybe they came from the wild side of CP, you know the place where Sensei went on his travels, and what ever is behind the mountains.
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious whtie puffle   The mysterious whtie puffle - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 21st 2009, 8:54 am

I was on yesterday and my buddy was online lol and guess who it was.
123Yoda123 :D I hope you saw me waiting with you yoda!
Back to top Go down
Chilleh88
Mercenary
Mercenary
Chilleh88

Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious whtie puffle   The mysterious whtie puffle - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 21st 2009, 10:43 am

I know. It's so cool! Me and Sypro saw it and Helaina12 came but idk if she saw it though.

The mysterious whtie puffle - Page 3 Thewhitepuffle
Back to top Go down
iSnow
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious whtie puffle   The mysterious whtie puffle - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 21st 2009, 10:46 am

Remember that new background? With the mysterious puffle? I think this is it.
Back to top Go down
Ovaiz
Super-Human
Super-Human

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious whtie puffle   The mysterious whtie puffle - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 21st 2009, 10:51 am

musicFREAK* wrote:
Remember that new background? With the mysterious puffle? I think this is it.
wait amin...
your RIGHT!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious whtie puffle   The mysterious whtie puffle - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The mysterious whtie puffle
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next