Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If your going to report a spammer's post, please read here

Go down 
+5
BabyCP
Argie
Clonewars2
magicNASRI
iWaddle
9 posters
AuthorMessage
iWaddle
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
iWaddle

Registration date : 2008-01-27

If your going to report a spammer's post, please read here Empty
PostSubject: If your going to report a spammer's post, please read here   If your going to report a spammer's post, please read here EmptyFebruary 22nd 2009, 11:40 am

Hey everyone.

As you know we got spammed. (Fixed rather quickly, too)

While cleaning up posts I saw alot of people saying stuff like this:

Quote :
^Spam. Reported

And similar stuff.

If there's a spammer, just report several of their posts. We got like 8 pages of reports. We can manage fine after reading one or two and seeing that they are spamming.

So please, keep in mind that you only need to report one or two and not post things like "That's spam. Report!"
Back to top Go down
magicNASRI
Exemplar
Exemplar
magicNASRI

Registration date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: If your going to report a spammer's post, please read here   If your going to report a spammer's post, please read here EmptyFebruary 22nd 2009, 11:42 am

Agreed iWaddle. When it's reported it's REPORTED, so that's none of your business and you don't have to post in it.
Back to top Go down
Clonewars2
Adept
Adept
Clonewars2

Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: If your going to report a spammer's post, please read here   If your going to report a spammer's post, please read here EmptyFebruary 22nd 2009, 11:43 am

Or the staff could just not let any new members join for awile and this would be avoided what is this the 15th time ive said this and the 15th time we got spam attacked and the 15th time the staff does nothing about it.
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: If your going to report a spammer's post, please read here   If your going to report a spammer's post, please read here EmptyFebruary 22nd 2009, 11:44 am

Jedi wrote:
Or the staff could just not let any new members join for awile and this would be avoided what is this the 15th time ive said this and the 15th time we got spam attacked and the 15th time the staff does nothing about it.
What about the people who want to join and are not spammers?
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: If your going to report a spammer's post, please read here   If your going to report a spammer's post, please read here EmptyFebruary 22nd 2009, 11:44 am

Me and Loki terry, reported like sooo many times to help out CPP, whilse their were no moderators and Admins online!! So thanx to the people who were online at that time, helping us out! ;)
~babyCP~
Back to top Go down
Clonewars2
Adept
Adept
Clonewars2

Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: If your going to report a spammer's post, please read here   If your going to report a spammer's post, please read here EmptyFebruary 22nd 2009, 11:45 am

Argie wrote:
Jedi wrote:
What about the people who want to join and are not spammers?
It doesint matter we cant risk letting them join for awile even of thier good forumers....... And everyone remember this post the next time we get a spam attack.
Back to top Go down
magicNASRI
Exemplar
Exemplar
magicNASRI

PostSubject: Re: If your going to report a spammer's post, please read here   If your going to report a spammer's post, please read here EmptyFebruary 22nd 2009, 11:47 am

babyCP wrote:
Me and Loki terry, reported like sooo many times to help out CPP, whilse their were no moderators and Admins online!! So thanx to the people who were online at that time, helping us out! ;)
~babyCP~

Yep, as you said in the chatbox, we were on all morning, fighting the walrus. :D
Back to top Go down
Loki Terry
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire

Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: If your going to report a spammer's post, please read here   If your going to report a spammer's post, please read here EmptyFebruary 22nd 2009, 11:48 am

Yeah, i reported... If it ever happens again, i'll be only doing like 10, because they will simply know when they come on if its hcked or not.

Last edited by Loki Terry on February 22nd 2009, 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: If your going to report a spammer's post, please read here   If your going to report a spammer's post, please read here EmptyFebruary 22nd 2009, 11:50 am

Yup, the spammers can't ruin are forum like Sad prince and newperson22, CPP **** and chalker, if you remember oggy and loki!
Back to top Go down
magicNASRI
Exemplar
Exemplar
magicNASRI

PostSubject: Re: If your going to report a spammer's post, please read here   If your going to report a spammer's post, please read here EmptyFebruary 22nd 2009, 11:51 am

babyCP wrote:
Yup, the spammers can't ruin are forum like Sad prince and newperson22, CPP **** and chalker, if you remember oggy and loki!

Those people were swearing and cussing at me. :line:
Back to top Go down
iWaddle
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
iWaddle

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: If your going to report a spammer's post, please read here   If your going to report a spammer's post, please read here EmptyFebruary 22nd 2009, 11:54 am

Oggy wrote:
Those people were swearing and cussing at me. </strong>:line:

Just ignore the cursing. All will be fine. ;)
Back to top Go down
Goobenheimer
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Goobenheimer

Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: If your going to report a spammer's post, please read here   If your going to report a spammer's post, please read here EmptyFebruary 22nd 2009, 5:10 pm

This has been bothering me for so long. A million people don't need to post saying that it's spam. It's just dumb.
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: If your going to report a spammer's post, please read here   If your going to report a spammer's post, please read here EmptyFebruary 22nd 2009, 8:33 pm

Goobenheimer wrote:
This has been bothering me for so long. A million people don't need to post saying that it's spam. It's just dumb.
Doesn't matter if they want to or not, they can.
Back to top Go down
2PXI
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
2PXI

Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: If your going to report a spammer's post, please read here   If your going to report a spammer's post, please read here EmptyFebruary 23rd 2009, 5:08 am

Jedi wrote:
I agree. This or we need a mod who comes on at these times. Oh and another thing, I really don't think they are going to let up. They're doing it again right now, in fact.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If your going to report a spammer's post, please read here   If your going to report a spammer's post, please read here Empty

Back to top Go down

If your going to report a spammer's post, please read here
Page 1 of 1