Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clubpenguin Membership Cards and White puffles Answered by CP staff

Go down 
+9
Snow Bunny
Ketchup Wasabi
Chargers
Thunder
BabyCP
Ovaiz
Unarae
Clonewars2
Yoda.
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoda.
Digintary
Digintary
Yoda.

Registration date : 2008-01-26

Clubpenguin Membership Cards and White puffles Answered by CP staff Empty
PostSubject: Clubpenguin Membership Cards and White puffles Answered by CP staff   Clubpenguin Membership Cards and White puffles Answered by CP staff EmptyFebruary 22nd 2009, 1:36 pm

Hello,

It is great to hear you are loving the Puffle Party. Penguins felt it was high time we celebrated these great little pets, that are so loyal to them, so we went all out for this party! With all the puffles running around the island now, it is pretty busy, and you say you saw a white puffle? Are you sure you didn't just see a different color covered in snow? I would love to hear more about this unusual sight!

Membership cards are now available in many different locations, while they last. In the United States, they can be found at the following stores:

Target
Wal-Mart
Rite-Aid
CVS
Toys R Us
Best Buy

We hope to launch in other countries, including Canada, soon so be sure to keep checking the What's New Blog for more information.

Waddle and imagine on,

Angela
Club Penguin Fan Mail
Back to top Go down
Clonewars2
Adept
Adept
Clonewars2

Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Clubpenguin Membership Cards and White puffles Answered by CP staff   Clubpenguin Membership Cards and White puffles Answered by CP staff EmptyFebruary 22nd 2009, 3:39 pm

I hope the white puffle comes out soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clubpenguin Membership Cards and White puffles Answered by CP staff   Clubpenguin Membership Cards and White puffles Answered by CP staff EmptyFebruary 22nd 2009, 3:40 pm

Jedi wrote:
..And isn't for members only.. I bet it is going to be, because of the unique color of none.. =/
:snomanthegreat
Back to top Go down
Unarae
Sidekick
Sidekick
Unarae

Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Clubpenguin Membership Cards and White puffles Answered by CP staff   Clubpenguin Membership Cards and White puffles Answered by CP staff EmptyFebruary 22nd 2009, 5:36 pm

Even though I'm a member, I think there are way too many member puffles, not enough non-member puffles. I'd say if the white puffle is only going to be for members, at least allow non-members to adopt one of the other puffle colours, most likely black, since it's the next colour in the book. So, CP staff says the white puffle might be covered in snow, eh? Har har, nice answer! Anyhow, it's good that membership cards will soon be sold elsewhere. I hope some of my remaining non-member friends will be able to buy them someday, cos that means more fun for them, too. Thanks for sharing this reply, too.
Back to top Go down
Ovaiz
Super-Human
Super-Human

Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Clubpenguin Membership Cards and White puffles Answered by CP staff   Clubpenguin Membership Cards and White puffles Answered by CP staff EmptyFebruary 22nd 2009, 5:37 pm

Snoman The Great wrote:
Jedi wrote:
..And isn't for members only.. I bet it is going to be, because of the unique color of none.. =/
I dont think so,
I think its only for members like the yellow puffle was! :(
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Clubpenguin Membership Cards and White puffles Answered by CP staff   Clubpenguin Membership Cards and White puffles Answered by CP staff EmptyFebruary 22nd 2009, 5:48 pm

Wow, they even told us about the white puffle!!
:D
Back to top Go down
Thunder
I'm Dangerous
Thunder

Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Clubpenguin Membership Cards and White puffles Answered by CP staff   Clubpenguin Membership Cards and White puffles Answered by CP staff EmptyFebruary 22nd 2009, 6:08 pm

Snoman The Great wrote:
Jedi wrote:

STG's right. It's probably going to be a puffle available to all penguins.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clubpenguin Membership Cards and White puffles Answered by CP staff   Clubpenguin Membership Cards and White puffles Answered by CP staff EmptyFebruary 22nd 2009, 6:27 pm

babyCP wrote:
Wow, they even told us about the white puffle!!
The ClubPenguin Staff didn't post it.. =/
Back to top Go down
Chargers
Vanguard
Vanguard

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Clubpenguin Membership Cards and White puffles Answered by CP staff   Clubpenguin Membership Cards and White puffles Answered by CP staff EmptyFebruary 22nd 2009, 6:31 pm

They are giving us a clue that the white puffle will most likely come out in the future.
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Clubpenguin Membership Cards and White puffles Answered by CP staff   Clubpenguin Membership Cards and White puffles Answered by CP staff EmptyFebruary 22nd 2009, 7:15 pm

DUH!

Whatd you expect a white puffle coming out of the Dojo of?
Back to top Go down
Snow Bunny
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Snow Bunny

Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Clubpenguin Membership Cards and White puffles Answered by CP staff   Clubpenguin Membership Cards and White puffles Answered by CP staff EmptyFebruary 22nd 2009, 7:18 pm

Ya!!! XD
Back to top Go down
Yoda.
Digintary
Digintary
Yoda.

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Clubpenguin Membership Cards and White puffles Answered by CP staff   Clubpenguin Membership Cards and White puffles Answered by CP staff EmptyFebruary 22nd 2009, 7:52 pm

I sent them an email ^_^
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

PostSubject: Re: Clubpenguin Membership Cards and White puffles Answered by CP staff   Clubpenguin Membership Cards and White puffles Answered by CP staff EmptyFebruary 22nd 2009, 7:53 pm

You should ask it in a form of bean bag chair xD
Back to top Go down
Shadow Sora
Adept
Adept

Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Clubpenguin Membership Cards and White puffles Answered by CP staff   Clubpenguin Membership Cards and White puffles Answered by CP staff EmptyFebruary 23rd 2009, 8:00 pm

LOL, it is funny how they are almost always in denial when it comes to new features.
It reminds me of how my parents try to hide my presents and if I figure them out they try to work their way around it. =P
SSD~
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

PostSubject: Re: Clubpenguin Membership Cards and White puffles Answered by CP staff   Clubpenguin Membership Cards and White puffles Answered by CP staff EmptyFebruary 23rd 2009, 8:47 pm

^^^^^^

Sooo, soooooo true.
Yah I guess theyre talking about the one in the snow forts
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Clubpenguin Membership Cards and White puffles Answered by CP staff   Clubpenguin Membership Cards and White puffles Answered by CP staff EmptyFebruary 23rd 2009, 9:20 pm

Thankyou for posting this ;)
I doubt it is a puffle covered in snow.
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

PostSubject: Re: Clubpenguin Membership Cards and White puffles Answered by CP staff   Clubpenguin Membership Cards and White puffles Answered by CP staff EmptyFebruary 24th 2009, 12:43 am

DUH!

They mistaken it as the snowforts one. xD
Back to top Go down
Goobenheimer
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Goobenheimer

Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Clubpenguin Membership Cards and White puffles Answered by CP staff   Clubpenguin Membership Cards and White puffles Answered by CP staff EmptyFebruary 24th 2009, 12:47 am

I hope the white puffle ends up to be an orange puffle covered in snow.
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

PostSubject: Re: Clubpenguin Membership Cards and White puffles Answered by CP staff   Clubpenguin Membership Cards and White puffles Answered by CP staff EmptyFebruary 24th 2009, 12:51 am

Well then, keep hoping, its not gonna happen. xD
Back to top Go down
Goobenheimer
Goobenheimer

Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Clubpenguin Membership Cards and White puffles Answered by CP staff   Clubpenguin Membership Cards and White puffles Answered by CP staff EmptyFebruary 24th 2009, 12:53 am

Ketchup Wasabi wrote:
Well then, keep hoping, its not gonna happen. xD

Yeah I know... :downcast:
Back to top Go down
Mumbo Jumbo
Mercenary
Mercenary
Mumbo Jumbo

Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Clubpenguin Membership Cards and White puffles Answered by CP staff   Clubpenguin Membership Cards and White puffles Answered by CP staff EmptyFebruary 24th 2009, 4:50 am

This looks fake. I doubt this is a real email. Firstly, the grammar's messed up in places, which never happens in Club Penguin mail. Secondly, apostrophes are prefixed by a \ when they mail.

Here's what it would look like if real:

Quote :
Hi there!

It\'s great to hear that you're enjoying the Puffle Party. We thought it was about time we made more about these little pets, so we went all out for this party! With all the puffles running around the island now, it\'s pretty busy, and you say you saw a white puffle? Are you sure you didn\'t just see a different color covered in snow? I would love to hear more about this unusual sight!

Membership cards are now available in many different locations, while they last. In the United States, they can be found at the following stores:

Target
Wal-Mart
Rite-Aid
CVS
Toys R Us
Best Buy

We hope to launch in other countries soon, including Canada, so be sure to keep checking the What's New blog for more information.

Have a nice day!

Angela
Club Penguin Support
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clubpenguin Membership Cards and White puffles Answered by CP staff   Clubpenguin Membership Cards and White puffles Answered by CP staff Empty

Back to top Go down

Clubpenguin Membership Cards and White puffles Answered by CP staff
Page 1 of 1