Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm typing this short story completely in this thread.

Go down 
+3
Mumbo Jumbo
BT
Payton
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Payton
Observer
Observer
Payton

Registration date : 2009-02-21

I'm typing this short story completely in this thread. Empty
PostSubject: I'm typing this short story completely in this thread.   I'm typing this short story completely in this thread. EmptyFebruary 23rd 2009, 10:59 pm

Since we have a writing assessment tomorrow, I guess I'd better get prepared for the *ahem* Narrative Section with a little made up prompt. Enjoy my little creation.

Prompt: You and your friends are at the mall and you find a wall. Write about what you do with that wallet.
=========

There it was, the Lazor Mastor Firin ur Lazorz Easzily 2000; it was old and rusty, and the case was smashed up due to the normal gangsters that came by.
"Man," Tanukii said in awe, "this is amazing..."
"Yeah, but it's a bajillion internet points, literally!" I pointed to the price tag: One Bajillion INTERNETPOINTS. Crap. There goes our chance at buying it.
"Maybe Mom will get it for our birthday..." Tanukii said, staring dreamily at the battered box. Suddenly, I felt the urge to take the box right off the shelf. Other kids did it, like the other day when we saw #iamthewalrus steal three forums and then wreck them in the parking lot. We weren't any different from them!

But we left the store empty handed. Notice, I said LEFT. Right when we reached the railing where Tanukii was going to kill himself due to the depression in his heart (which was obviously caused by not getting that Lazor Firor), we found a wallet.
"HOLY CRAP!" Tanukii exclaimed. "A WALLET!" I immediately snatched it off of the floor and opened it up: There was an internet card inside. We could get the Lazor Firor and charge it on this dimwit's card! Yes!

Then we did, and the guy found us and it was a walrus so he raided our forum. The end!
Back to top Go down
BT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: I'm typing this short story completely in this thread.   I'm typing this short story completely in this thread. EmptyFebruary 23rd 2009, 11:22 pm

XD I have no idea what just happened. XD
Back to top Go down
Mumbo Jumbo
Mercenary
Mercenary
Mumbo Jumbo

Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: I'm typing this short story completely in this thread.   I'm typing this short story completely in this thread. EmptyFebruary 25th 2009, 2:56 pm

Where am I in that story? =/
Back to top Go down
Plurk.
Mercenary
Mercenary
Plurk.

Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: I'm typing this short story completely in this thread.   I'm typing this short story completely in this thread. EmptyFebruary 25th 2009, 3:10 pm

BT wrote:
XD I have no idea what just happened. XD
I dont think anyone did. XD
Back to top Go down
Redziggy
Adept
Adept
Redziggy

Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: I'm typing this short story completely in this thread.   I'm typing this short story completely in this thread. EmptyFebruary 25th 2009, 3:21 pm

lmao XD
Back to top Go down
Payton
Observer
Observer
Payton

Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Re: I'm typing this short story completely in this thread.   I'm typing this short story completely in this thread. EmptyFebruary 27th 2009, 6:32 pm

Mumbo Jumbo wrote:
Since Grome Tower died you kinda fell out of the picture, but you can be in the next one.
Back to top Go down
Redziggy
Adept
Adept
Redziggy

Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: I'm typing this short story completely in this thread.   I'm typing this short story completely in this thread. EmptyFebruary 27th 2009, 6:47 pm

and moi ;)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm typing this short story completely in this thread.   I'm typing this short story completely in this thread. EmptyFebruary 27th 2009, 7:55 pm

Haha, the walruses are kinda like an internet gang.
Back to top Go down
Snowiyflake
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Snowiyflake

Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: I'm typing this short story completely in this thread.   I'm typing this short story completely in this thread. EmptyMarch 1st 2009, 2:39 am

lol. thats a really peculiar story
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: I'm typing this short story completely in this thread.   I'm typing this short story completely in this thread. EmptyMarch 1st 2009, 6:08 am

Payton wrote:
Mumbo Jumbo wrote:
Since Grome Tower died you kinda fell out of the picture, but you can be in the next one.
Oh did it? Awwww.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm typing this short story completely in this thread.   I'm typing this short story completely in this thread. Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm typing this short story completely in this thread.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Planet :: Other Discussions :: Media-
Jump to: