Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New blog post - Rockhopper coming soon!

Go down 
+5
LtbJ
Unarae
Creeper
Loki Terry
Pengumile
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Pengumile
Forum Dweller
Forum Dweller
Pengumile

Registration date : 2008-12-10

New blog post - Rockhopper coming soon! Empty
PostSubject: New blog post - Rockhopper coming soon!   New blog post - Rockhopper coming soon! EmptyFebruary 25th 2009, 4:07 pm

Hello Penguins!

Our old friend Rockhopper's been spotted in the telescope and he'll be docking here soon! I'm sure he'll bring surprises with him, so while he's here be sure to check out the Captain's Quarters in the Migrator for some rare items -- and his Treasure Hunt game.

New blog post - Rockhopper coming soon! Rh1

Let us know what you love about Rockhopper!

In Other News: So many of you are talking about seeing white puffles around Club Penguin - I'd love to hear about what happened if you think you've seen one.

Until then...Waddle on!

-Club Penguin Team

By Billybob on February 25 2009 10:45

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And his treasure hunt game...does he mean the normal gems and emeralds, or some new stuff? I loved the Christmas themed treasure hunt last time he came, with the ornaments and candy. I can't wait to see what he'll bring this time.
Back to top Go down
Loki Terry
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire

Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: New blog post - Rockhopper coming soon!   New blog post - Rockhopper coming soon! EmptyFebruary 25th 2009, 5:46 pm

Arrr. You bet me to posting this :P.

I can't wait for RockHopper to come!
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: New blog post - Rockhopper coming soon!   New blog post - Rockhopper coming soon! EmptyFebruary 25th 2009, 6:07 pm

I remember when rockhopper used to come almost ever month. It takes him forever on his journey now. At least he is coming though. I can't wait to see what he brings us because usually he is very consistent with pleasing the island whenever he lands on the shore of the beach.

By the way, thankyou for the blog post. No doubt, this will help users that are on this forum that have yet to view the community blog.
Back to top Go down
Unarae
Sidekick
Sidekick
Unarae

Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: New blog post - Rockhopper coming soon!   New blog post - Rockhopper coming soon! EmptyFebruary 25th 2009, 6:29 pm

I agree about the Christmas Treasure Hunt. That was one of the best versions of any game for a holiday there could ever be! I met him the last time he came, and I hope to meet him again, but I'd love to see a new background as the special gift, or maybe something even better!

*Side Note* I wonder what the new pin will be this coming Friday. I hope it'll be tied into pirates or puffles, but not cheesy!
Back to top Go down
Pengumile
Forum Dweller
Forum Dweller
Pengumile

Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: New blog post - Rockhopper coming soon!   New blog post - Rockhopper coming soon! EmptyFebruary 25th 2009, 6:39 pm

Unarae wrote:
I agree about the Christmas Treasure Hunt. That was one of the best versions of any game for a holiday there could ever be! I met him the last time he came, and I hope to meet him again, but I'd love to see a new background as the special gift, or maybe something even better!

*Side Note* I wonder what the new pin will be this coming Friday. I hope it'll be tied into pirates or puffles, but not cheesy!

Yeah, I'll be interested to see what they come up with for the pin.

Off topic: Are you really 27? :0o
Back to top Go down
LtbJ
Exemplar
Exemplar
LtbJ

Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: New blog post - Rockhopper coming soon!   New blog post - Rockhopper coming soon! EmptyFebruary 25th 2009, 7:01 pm

Mabey the Treasure Hunt Game will have Puffle O's.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Dan

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: New blog post - Rockhopper coming soon!   New blog post - Rockhopper coming soon! EmptyFebruary 25th 2009, 9:55 pm

yay! :)
He better bring some good stuff!
Back to top Go down
Unarae
Sidekick
Sidekick
Unarae

Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: New blog post - Rockhopper coming soon!   New blog post - Rockhopper coming soon! EmptyFebruary 25th 2009, 10:35 pm

Yes, I'm really 27, and I love CP, too. It's alot of fun.
Back to top Go down
Payton
Observer
Observer
Payton

Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Re: New blog post - Rockhopper coming soon!   New blog post - Rockhopper coming soon! EmptyFebruary 26th 2009, 1:00 am

Unarae wrote:
New blog post - Rockhopper coming soon! No10
Back to top Go down
Kool Kat
Vanguard
Vanguard
Kool Kat

Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: New blog post - Rockhopper coming soon!   New blog post - Rockhopper coming soon! EmptyFebruary 26th 2009, 3:40 am

payton. thats sick. =/
Back to top Go down
2PXI
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
2PXI

Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: New blog post - Rockhopper coming soon!   New blog post - Rockhopper coming soon! EmptyFebruary 26th 2009, 7:09 am

Payton wrote:
Unarae wrote:
New blog post - Rockhopper coming soon! No10
PLEASE REMOVE. 8X
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New blog post - Rockhopper coming soon!   New blog post - Rockhopper coming soon! Empty

Back to top Go down

New blog post - Rockhopper coming soon!
Page 1 of 1