Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Curses/cusses in song lyrics

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Aidan Henry
Beholder
Beholder
Aidan Henry

Registration date : 2008-08-15

Curses/cusses in song lyrics Empty
PostSubject: Curses/cusses in song lyrics   Curses/cusses in song lyrics EmptyMarch 7th 2009, 7:34 pm

Don't you notice on 90%00 of the songs you know there is a bad word? I don't even see why they do that!! Does anyone have answers? :mus:
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Curses/cusses in song lyrics   Curses/cusses in song lyrics EmptyMarch 7th 2009, 7:36 pm

Because they just do. XD

Well... I don't really know why. Some people consider it "cool", others put it in to put more feeling into what they are saying, and some people... I dunno... just put it in for no reason at all.
Back to top Go down
Aidan Henry
Beholder
Beholder
Aidan Henry

PostSubject: Re: Curses/cusses in song lyrics   Curses/cusses in song lyrics EmptyMarch 7th 2009, 7:38 pm

Argie wrote:
Because they just do. XD

Well... I don't really know why. Some people consider it "cool", others put it in to put more feeling into what they are saying, and some people... I dunno... just put it in for no reason at all.

I wonder if the band wants to use those lyrics... :/ Good reason.
Back to top Go down
Paint Ninja
Adept
Adept

Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Curses/cusses in song lyrics   Curses/cusses in song lyrics EmptyMarch 7th 2009, 7:45 pm

Aidan Henry wrote:
Argie wrote:
Because they just do. XD

Well of course they want to use those lyrics. They put the lyrics in there for a reason. Maybe the curse word just fits in with what they're singing?
Back to top Go down
Aidan Henry
Beholder
Beholder
Aidan Henry

PostSubject: Re: Curses/cusses in song lyrics   Curses/cusses in song lyrics EmptyMarch 7th 2009, 8:21 pm

Paint Ninja wrote:
Aidan Henry wrote:
Argie wrote:
Because they just do. XD

Well of course they want to use those lyrics. They put the lyrics in there for a reason. Maybe the curse word just fits in with what they're singing?

idk... They should'nt use the horrible ones though like b!!!! and f!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Curses/cusses in song lyrics   Curses/cusses in song lyrics EmptyMarch 7th 2009, 9:01 pm

They just think they're pimps by doing it.. Payton Bice
:snomanthegreat
Back to top Go down
JazzDawg
Vanguard
Vanguard
JazzDawg

Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Curses/cusses in song lyrics   Curses/cusses in song lyrics EmptyMarch 7th 2009, 9:09 pm

Well, I don't like swear words in songs either, but maybe those words have just enough syllable counts to make the song flow better. And to be honest, swearing is just a part of rap/hip-hop. It's just a style.
Back to top Go down
Rudolph
Super-Human
Super-Human

Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Curses/cusses in song lyrics   Curses/cusses in song lyrics EmptyMarch 7th 2009, 9:54 pm

its not just rap nd hip-hop ... i have heard rock nd even pop songs with curses in them ... if i were to make a song wit a curse in it ... it would come from feelin so the song will be more real
Back to top Go down
Aidan Henry
Beholder
Beholder
Aidan Henry

PostSubject: Re: Curses/cusses in song lyrics   Curses/cusses in song lyrics EmptyMarch 7th 2009, 9:59 pm

tomboymadi7 wrote:
its not just rap nd hip-hop ... i have heard rock nd even pop songs with curses in them ... if i were to make a song wit a curse in it ... it would come from feelin so the song will be more real

Yes... I agree, I listen to Pop, Rock, Hip-Hop, Rap, and RB by the way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Curses/cusses in song lyrics   Curses/cusses in song lyrics Empty

Back to top Go down

Curses/cusses in song lyrics
Page 1 of 1