Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New blog post - EPF in the UK and Austrailia!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pengumile
Forum Dweller
Forum Dweller
Pengumile

Registration date : 2008-12-10

New blog post - EPF in the UK and Austrailia! Empty
PostSubject: New blog post - EPF in the UK and Austrailia!   New blog post - EPF in the UK and Austrailia! EmptyMarch 10th 2009, 5:20 pm

Hello Penguins!

So many of you from the UK and Australia have been waiting to get the Club Penguin Nintendo DS Game: Elite Penguin Force... and the team's been working really hard to get it to you. We're very excited to finally tell you that this Friday, March 13, it'll be available in Australia and the UK!!
New blog post - EPF in the UK and Austrailia! Ds.new
The game will be available in Australia in stores including Wal-Mart and Target.

In the UK, it'll be available at stores including: GAME; Argos; ASDA; Toys"R"Us; HMV. It'll also be online at: Disneystore.co.uk; Play.com; Amazon.co.uk.

Check the Toy page on Friday for an updated list of places you can get it! And don't forget that the game comes with a code - you can enter it in Club Penguin to unlock something special. Thanks again for being so patient while we've been working on this. As always, we can't wait to hear what you think!

Until then...Waddle on!

-Club Penguin Team

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One problem, I don't have a DS. Or any type of games console. :downcast: Anyway, I'm pretty amazed to see that it will be available in all those shops.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New blog post - EPF in the UK and Austrailia!   New blog post - EPF in the UK and Austrailia! EmptyMarch 10th 2009, 9:33 pm

Aww... It's okay to not have a DS or any other game console. You don't need the game to be a better person.. ;)
--------
Congrats to anyone in UK & Australia who wants the game. :)
:snomanthegreat
Back to top Go down
Green Puffle
Super-Human
Super-Human
Green Puffle

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: New blog post - EPF in the UK and Austrailia!   New blog post - EPF in the UK and Austrailia! EmptyMarch 11th 2009, 1:07 pm

Cool.
I'm getting it for my birthday on april 3rd!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New blog post - EPF in the UK and Austrailia!   New blog post - EPF in the UK and Austrailia! Empty

Back to top Go down

New blog post - EPF in the UK and Austrailia!
Page 1 of 1