Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leaving forever this time....

Go down 
+29
Vortex
Thunder
Creeper
Ace
Dan
Argie
geaux1 1
BabyCP
Waddle50008
Green Puffle
Holy Flower
Loki Terry
Greenday/tim123
Dark
7Styl3
2PXI
Kool Kat
RR
JazzDawg
Paint Ninja
Snowball423
Goobenheimer
Clonewars2
Egaro
Chargers
Big Sb
RTL
Bandit
Cj2
33 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cj2
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-01-25

Leaving forever this time.... Empty
PostSubject: Leaving forever this time....   Leaving forever this time.... EmptyMarch 10th 2009, 8:17 pm

Eh,CPP isn't what it used to be anymore....walruses,the staff,topics,etc. and I feel like I'm getting too old for Club Penguin Planet.I don't play Club Penguin no more so.....Gonna be sixteen in a couple of months so I have to put the baby stuff (No offense) aside and grow up.I think Rtl is gonna quit on his sixteen birthday but I can't wait till' June to quit.I also need to work on my music and not have CPP to worry about.Hopefully this'll be the last and final time that I quit."Almost everybody wants to live forever,but almost everybody won't live forever." On that note I would like to say bye to all of the people that I truly cared (Not that way freak) about and who were cool and I won't list them all but whatever....There's also a 95% chance that I will request a perma-ban so that I won't come back and I don't think any of the moderators are ready to take my spot just yet but whatever makes you happy.

P.S.-I might make a new aim address,so that the people on cpp who have it won't be able to get into contact with me...but whatever.

P.S.S.-BAI!!!!!!!!! :shy:
Back to top Go down
Bandit
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Bandit

Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Leaving forever this time....   Leaving forever this time.... EmptyMarch 10th 2009, 8:21 pm

Buhbye Cj :( I understand your leavings...
Back to top Go down
RTL
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

PostSubject: Re: Leaving forever this time....   Leaving forever this time.... EmptyMarch 10th 2009, 8:22 pm

Bye CJ you were a great admin. I'm gonna miss you. I hope to talk to you sometime again.
Back to top Go down
Big Sb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Big Sb

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Leaving forever this time....   Leaving forever this time.... EmptyMarch 10th 2009, 8:23 pm

I understand why your leaving, everyone has to move on in life. I just want to let you know you were a good friend to me. You were also a great Admin here at Club Penguin Planet.
You will be missed, and I mean that. Goodbye Cj.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leaving forever this time....   Leaving forever this time.... EmptyMarch 10th 2009, 9:36 pm

Bye, Cj. Thanks for all you've dont for the forums and all of the GFX you helped meh with... Have a great 16th B-Day! (It's an "important" birthday for teens..;))
:snomanthegreat
Back to top Go down
Chargers
Vanguard
Vanguard

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Leaving forever this time....   Leaving forever this time.... EmptyMarch 10th 2009, 9:39 pm

Can I still IM you and when I do, I won't mention this place.

You were a great admin here and everyone respected you. You always knew what to do when we were introuble and you were a very kind person. I hope someone that knows what they are doing takes your place here. I have not known you that long but well enough to think of you as an awesome friend.

Bye Cj. :(
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

PostSubject: Re: Leaving forever this time....   Leaving forever this time.... EmptyMarch 10th 2009, 9:40 pm

Let's take this like men, m'friend.

OMGILOVEYOUCJYOURETHEBESTERESTESTIMAMISSYOUBUDDY :( KTHXBAI

Seriously, I'll miss you. You were awesome. :) We're missing a part of CPP without you, y'know?
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Clonewars2
Adept
Adept
Clonewars2

Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Leaving forever this time....   Leaving forever this time.... EmptyMarch 10th 2009, 9:44 pm

Bye CJ, I understand why your leaving.
Back to top Go down
Goobenheimer
Goobenheimer

Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Leaving forever this time....   Leaving forever this time.... EmptyMarch 10th 2009, 9:51 pm

It was real nice to know you during the past year. Good luck with your music. ;)
Back to top Go down
Snowball423
Vanguard
Vanguard
Snowball423

Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Leaving forever this time....   Leaving forever this time.... EmptyMarch 10th 2009, 10:39 pm

Awww, see you, CJ :(
Back to top Go down
Paint Ninja
Adept
Adept

Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Leaving forever this time....   Leaving forever this time.... EmptyMarch 10th 2009, 11:29 pm

Maybe we'll get lucky and his music will become a big hit and we'll hear it sooner or later. Am I right?
Goodbye Cj. You were a great admin even though I never really got to know you.
Back to top Go down
JazzDawg
Vanguard
Vanguard
JazzDawg

Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Leaving forever this time....   Leaving forever this time.... EmptyMarch 10th 2009, 11:36 pm

Cj,

You were one of the greatest people on this forum hands down. You are so completely talented and I'm sure you will land up on MTV or something for a top song. Please keep going forward with your dreams; you will go very far. Please don't take the year you spent with CPP for granted though; this was a year of education on your part. You learned many skills here that will eventually help you with whatever you do. Even if you end up as a garbage man, I am still so proud of your ambitions and dreams.

I'd also like to thank you. You were the one that gave me my trainee job way back in October. You were a role model of how I admin CPP today. Please don't forget that; I really thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I'll miss you and I'm sure everyone else will too.

-Jazz
Back to top Go down
RR
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
RR

Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Leaving forever this time....   Leaving forever this time.... EmptyMarch 10th 2009, 11:47 pm

It's sad to see you go CJ. You were, and still are a great part of CPP. I understand everythin you said, so good luck with your music man!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leaving forever this time....   Leaving forever this time.... EmptyMarch 10th 2009, 11:59 pm

Bye mister grumpy pants. Wait no..that's dark. Sorry.

Bye bye.
Back to top Go down
Kool Kat
Vanguard
Vanguard
Kool Kat

Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Leaving forever this time....   Leaving forever this time.... EmptyMarch 11th 2009, 2:25 am

i understand why your leaving...
you were a funny guy =P a loss to cpp.
i only really ever got to know you in tankball. hahaha.

goodbye. =(
Back to top Go down
2PXI
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
2PXI

Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Leaving forever this time....   Leaving forever this time.... EmptyMarch 11th 2009, 5:14 am

C'ya CJ, I can understand why you're doing this, we we can't all stick around the playground forever. Hope you have a good life and manage to succeed with your music or whatever you decide to do.

I never actually knew you but I could tell that you were a great person and great admin.

Bye CJ :(
Back to top Go down
7Styl3
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
7Styl3

Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Leaving forever this time....   Leaving forever this time.... EmptyMarch 11th 2009, 7:50 am

Bye Cj and Good luck with your music and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Dark
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

PostSubject: Re: Leaving forever this time....   Leaving forever this time.... EmptyMarch 11th 2009, 10:08 am

Bye CJ. :(
Back to top Go down
Greenday/tim123
Sidekick
Sidekick
Greenday/tim123

Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Leaving forever this time....   Leaving forever this time.... EmptyMarch 11th 2009, 10:13 am

Au Revior, CJ.
I didn't really get to know you, but bye.
Back to top Go down
Loki Terry
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire

Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Leaving forever this time....   Leaving forever this time.... EmptyMarch 11th 2009, 12:47 pm

I understand why you are leaving. You was a great Admin, and kind/amazing Admin. Is well amazing at GFX. You are a amazing friend to me. I hope i still get to speak to you on AIM. Good luck on your Music dreams!

Farewell, Cj. I wish you all the best in your life.
Back to top Go down
Holy Flower
Beholder
Beholder
Holy Flower

Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Leaving forever this time....   Leaving forever this time.... EmptyMarch 11th 2009, 12:57 pm

bye cj good luck with your job when you get one. bye :(
Back to top Go down
Green Puffle
Super-Human
Super-Human
Green Puffle

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Leaving forever this time....   Leaving forever this time.... EmptyMarch 11th 2009, 1:12 pm

Oh, no, that's terrible. I understand, though. Goodbye, and good luck! :)
Back to top Go down
Waddle50008
Super-Human
Super-Human
Waddle50008

PostSubject: Re: Leaving forever this time....   Leaving forever this time.... EmptyMarch 11th 2009, 3:11 pm

Wow, you're leaving.
OHMYGODDONTLEAVEIMUNNASHOOTMYSELF

No. I totally get why you're leaving, with all the drama and crap everyone is trying to fill the forum with, I don't blame you.
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Leaving forever this time....   Leaving forever this time.... EmptyMarch 11th 2009, 3:14 pm

OMG you ain't going nowhere lool. Awwww byee!!
Good luck in life. :)
Byee.
~babyCP
Back to top Go down
geaux1 1
Observer
Observer
geaux1 1

Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Leaving forever this time....   Leaving forever this time.... EmptyMarch 11th 2009, 3:28 pm

bye Cj I understand why you are leaving everyone has to go some time! Lol I hope your music becomes a great hit! Well see ya Cj Even though I dont know you i think everyone will miss you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leaving forever this time....   Leaving forever this time.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Leaving forever this time....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next