Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Large List Of Complaints...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Iced8383
Exemplar
Exemplar
Iced8383

Registration date : 2008-07-14

My Large List Of Complaints... Empty
PostSubject: My Large List Of Complaints...   My Large List Of Complaints... EmptyMarch 11th 2009, 11:34 pm

I kept these a secret since they would probably piss off a few users but now this is getting out of hand. These are also the reasons why I left.

1. The Staff.

Seriously, I'm not trying to name names or point the finger, but some of the staff just seems to poke fun at the younger users. I left mainly because of this and because a certain someone was making rather rude remarks at me. Seriously, I'm fed up with them, but still respect them.

2. The Users

Once more, I don't want to name names or point the finger at a particular person. This is another reason why I left. I make two topics that make other users furious that I had brought up that point, and then they start flaming me. certain users also can't use grammar or punctuation, making them hard to understand.

3. The Hackers

Seriously, we need one or two more mods. When I'm up late at night on my iPod touch in bed (About 9:00 PST), there is no staff online until the next morning, and that's why they often strike then. Seriously, if you want to eliminate the hackers, make some more people that aren't in the U.S. a mod.

4. The RPG Forum

Well, this is my final complaint. No one on the staff has bothered to clean it up, and there is one RPG that never was entered in the contest.

Iced8383.
Back to top Go down
Jess
Digintary
Digintary
Jess

Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: My Large List Of Complaints...   My Large List Of Complaints... EmptyMarch 12th 2009, 2:16 pm

Why did you swear when you don't like rude remarks? P*** is rude.

You didn't have to make a whole topic about this - Maybe Pm one or two admins about it?

They will sort stuff out - And maybe there isn't enough people in the UK that are good enough to be a mod.
Back to top Go down
Holy Flower
Beholder
Beholder
Holy Flower

Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: My Large List Of Complaints...   My Large List Of Complaints... EmptyMarch 12th 2009, 2:28 pm

id like to say sorry iced im one of the people that flamed you :(
Back to top Go down
Green Puffle
Super-Human
Super-Human
Green Puffle

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: My Large List Of Complaints...   My Large List Of Complaints... EmptyMarch 12th 2009, 2:30 pm

Iz soRrY AbOwT MeHz roNG SpeLinG ADn GrAmEr.

Lol, jk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Large List Of Complaints...   My Large List Of Complaints... Empty

Back to top Go down

My Large List Of Complaints...
Page 1 of 1