Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute.

Go down 
+60
Digit
Bam
Cutie09
Jess
ParkourSAM
Donkey
Gitarhero1
Aoi Sora
.H0oligan
snowmanx
-trigger-
OhLawdy
DigitalSpire
Bronze
Droo
Vixx
Big Sb
Kyuu
Hellopayton
Skyward Sam
ClanNintendoBank
Yoda.
FlyingKanga
Sjb
lebron jam24
Linky
KingdomDarkII
Tcgirl24
Mikki
Tricky
iCool
Mickey4741
RTL
iWaddle
Dieg
Puggypug10
Creeper
Spence
magicNASRI
CrazyCatoon
Rifleman-Dlb
MR.MARIO
BT
Redziggy
Triton
Argie
BeeTee
lurchin
Kool Kat
xVx iMurk xVx
Talan
stevenF50
iSnow
BabyCP
Thunder
Catflap60
AlterBlade
Maria
Girantina1
Dark
64 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute.   Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 8 EmptyFebruary 27th 2010, 3:27 pm

"Breaking Random Forum Post Limit. 2/24/10"
If you're going to give me an infraction for breaking that rule, then I suggest doing the same to everyone who has ever posted in the Random forum. If you refuse to do so, however, I'd like to know why you chose to ignore the violations of others, yet still punish me for doing the same thing, please.

Bonus for you lurking the forums in the distant, desolate future: Damn, I'm good at writing my way out of rule violations.
I'm a wizard.

Last edited by Maria on August 29th 2011, 6:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Triton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Triton

Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute.   Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 8 EmptyFebruary 27th 2010, 3:31 pm

Maria-DB wrote:
"Breaking Random Forum Post Limit. 2/24/10"
If you're going to give me an infraction for breaking that rule, then I suggest doing the same to everyone who has ever posted in the Random forum. If you refuse to do so, however, I'd like to know why you chose to ignore the violations of others, yet still punish me for doing the same thing, please.

Alright, your good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute.   Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 8 EmptyApril 11th 2010, 12:51 pm

I should only have 1 infraction.

Code:

[color=#030303]Infraction Reason #1[/color]: Spam. 1/21/10
[color=#030303]Infraction Reason #2[/color]: One word post/spam/rude. 1/24/10 That was in one post. ;|

Nobody signed off on them or gave proof.
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute.   Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 8 EmptyApril 11th 2010, 5:20 pm

Repealed. Sorry about the inconvenience.
Back to top Go down
-trigger-
Citizen
Citizen
-trigger-

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute.   Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 8 EmptyApril 11th 2010, 11:41 pm

Thanks Fender for sorting the issue.
Back to top Go down
snowmanx
Super-Human
Super-Human
snowmanx

Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute.   Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 8 EmptyMay 9th 2010, 8:39 am

is there such thing as an infraction pass?
Back to top Go down
FlyingKanga
Super-Human
Super-Human
FlyingKanga

Registration date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute.   Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 8 EmptyMay 9th 2010, 8:50 am

There used to be infraction passes before but not anymore.
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute.   Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 8 EmptyMay 9th 2010, 11:09 am

Shizzle wrote:
is there such thing as an infraction pass?

I removed yours. That was that.
Back to top Go down
snowmanx
Super-Human
Super-Human
snowmanx

Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute.   Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 8 EmptyMay 9th 2010, 11:12 am

Wow lol, 1 rep for you.

Devil
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute.   Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 8 EmptyMay 11th 2010, 3:00 pm

Infraction Reason #3: Classified.

Heh. I think I may know why I got that one, but can someone confirm it? Just to be on the safe side.
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

PostSubject: Re: Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute.   Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 8 EmptyMay 11th 2010, 9:27 pm

@Maria - Exploiting others private information, as far as I know dear. Payton Bice
Back to top Go down
.H0oligan
Beholder
Beholder
.H0oligan

Registration date : 2010-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute.   Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 8 EmptyMay 15th 2010, 3:03 pm

Infraction Reason #2: Double Posting

Quote :
No double posting.
Double posting means you may
not post right after a post you just made in a specific thread (a thread
is the same as a topic). You must wait for someone else to reply before
you can make another post.
It had been 72 hours in between the two posts, I don't beleive that qualifies as right after the post I previously made.
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

PostSubject: Re: Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute.   Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 8 EmptyMay 15th 2010, 3:37 pm

"You must wait for someone else to reply before
you can make another
post."

What forum was it in H0oligan?
Back to top Go down
iSnow
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute.   Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 8 EmptyMay 15th 2010, 4:26 pm

.H0oligan wrote:
Infraction Reason #2: Double Posting

Quote :
No double posting.
Double posting means you may
not post right after a post you just made in a specific thread (a thread
is the same as a topic). You must wait for someone else to reply before
you can make another post.
It had been 72 hours in between the two posts, I don't beleive that qualifies as right after the post I previously made.

I guess it can be counted as bumping.

*Removed.
Back to top Go down
Aoi Sora
Lurker
Lurker
Aoi Sora

Registration date : 2010-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute.   Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 8 EmptyMay 19th 2010, 4:26 am

So, then again, how is an old man looking like Hitler worth an infraction?
Back to top Go down
Gitarhero1
Vagabond
Vagabond
Gitarhero1

Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute.   Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 8 EmptyMay 19th 2010, 10:20 am

Aoi Sora wrote:
So, then again, how is an old man looking like Hitler worth an infraction?

The picture said female dog.
Back to top Go down
Bronze
Vanguard
Vanguard
Bronze

Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute.   Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 8 EmptyMay 19th 2010, 12:57 pm

Please don't post here unless you have a question.

Aoi Sora, the infraction doesn't exist in your profile, so we'll turn a blind eye this time.
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

PostSubject: Re: Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute.   Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 8 EmptyMay 19th 2010, 6:18 pm

BronzeRevolution wrote:
Please don't post here unless you have a question.

Aoi Sora, the infraction doesn't exist in your profile, so we'll turn a blind eye this time.

Aoi is a duplicate of Tranquility.
Back to top Go down
Donkey
Sidekick
Sidekick
Donkey

Registration date : 2008-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute.   Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 8 EmptyJune 8th 2010, 3:20 am

Infraction 3:
Why do you think it's unfair: Because you're all annoying children, I doubt you'll do anything about this but I want to make it very clear how incoherent your set of rules are. Why not one word posts? Sometimes one word posts do a better job of putting something across, then say a two word post which is your minimum. Did I really receive a fifth of a permanent ban for not typing one word. I could have typed a letter. One pronoun. Just the word 'I,' but because I didn't I receive this? This would not be happening to any other member, it is simply because the staff here dislike me. Which I can understand, but shouldn't change rule enforcement. Frittering my freedom with infractions D:
Resource of infraction: I'm sure you can find it.
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

PostSubject: Re: Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute.   Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 8 EmptyJune 8th 2010, 8:17 am

Donkey wrote:
Infraction 3:
Why do you think it's unfair: Because you're all annoying children, I doubt you'll do anything about this but I want to make it very clear how incoherent your set of rules are. Why not one word posts? Sometimes one word posts do a better job of putting something across, then say a two word post which is your minimum. Did I really receive a fifth of a permanent ban for not typing one word. I could have typed a letter. One pronoun. Just the word 'I,' but because I didn't I receive this? This would not be happening to any other member, it is simply because the staff here dislike me. Which I can understand, but shouldn't change rule enforcement. Frittering my freedom with infractions D:

1) There is no fifth of a permanent ban, it's a week ban.

2) The one word post rule is HIGHLY disrespected. None the less, it's a rule that you broke. I can't do anything about it, sorry.

3) I doubt any of the staff hate you, moderators just naturally keep an eye out for trouble.

4) If you suggest the rule to be remove in a thread, get enough supporters, and explain the pros and cons, then I'll see what I can do.. The infraction stays as of now.
Back to top Go down
Donkey
Sidekick
Sidekick
Donkey

PostSubject: Re: Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute.   Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 8 EmptyJune 9th 2010, 1:01 pm

Kyuu wrote:
Donkey wrote:
Infraction 3:

2) The one word post rule is HIGHLY disrespected. None the less, it's a rule that you broke. I can't do anything about it, sorry.

3) I doubt any of the staff hate you, moderators just naturally keep an eye out for trouble.

4) If you suggest the rule to be remove in a thread, get enough supporters, and explain the pros and cons, then I'll see what I can do.. The infraction stays as of now.
1 week? Lololol who cares then. And I don't really care, to be honest, I just think it's dumb
Back to top Go down
ParkourSAM
Digintary
Digintary
ParkourSAM

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute.   Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 8 EmptyJune 9th 2010, 2:28 pm

Donkey wrote:
Kyuu wrote:
Donkey wrote:
Infraction 3:

1 week? Lololol who cares then. And I don't really care, to be honest, I just think it's dumb

Then why are you complaining about it?
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

PostSubject: Re: Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute.   Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 8 EmptyJune 9th 2010, 5:10 pm

Donkey wrote:
Kyuu wrote:
Donkey wrote:
Infraction 3:

Well obviously if your banned ,we won't give you 5 more chances again :D, and it goes up one week after every ban.
Back to top Go down
Donkey
Sidekick
Sidekick
Donkey

PostSubject: Re: Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute.   Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 8 EmptyJune 10th 2010, 3:17 am

BiteTheDust wrote:
Donkey wrote:
Kyuu wrote:
Donkey wrote:
Infraction 3:

Then why are you complaining about it?
I didn't know it was only a week before - maybe if you read it you would have worked that out.
Back to top Go down
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Sjb

Registration date : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute.   Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 8 EmptyJune 16th 2010, 5:01 pm

Kyuu wrote:
Donkey wrote:
Kyuu wrote:
Donkey wrote:
Infraction 3:

Well obviously if your banned ,we won't give you 5 more chances again :D, and it goes up one week after every ban.
Actually, it's a one week ban, then after he gets another 5 infractions it's a month, then another 5 it's a perma ban. Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 8 275633 Just to let you know. Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 8 562947
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute.   Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute.
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next